napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

switching from test e to cyp, lower dose

Hey fellas, so I've been using test e for the majority of my cycles. In fact my last 6 cycles ive used test e at 600mg per week. With 300mg per ML. my source ran out of test e and won't have it for another month so my luck, I'm almost out of test e. I have no choice but to get test cyp in the mean time. Now the test cyp comes at 200mg per ml instead of 300 like the test. Since my body is used to 600mg of test e a week, does it matter if I drop to 400mg a week since I'll be on test cyp? Or should I keep it at 600? Thanks

depeneds... Have you ran any cycles prior? If this is a first cycle than 400mg will be plenty. If not then tell us your other cycles you've ran. I think you should be fine with 400 tho

I've been on gear for 3 yrs now. I do a test-e/ deca cycle, then do test -e/tren e cycle then vise versa with a pct in between cycles of course. I've always kept my test at the 600mg a week range. But if I drop to 400mg a week, Will it affect me somehow if I'm already used to the 600mg.

anthony123 said:
I've been on gear for 3 yrs now. I do a test-e/ deca cycle, then do test -e/tren e cycle then vise versa with a pct in between cycles of course. I've always kept my test at the 600mg a week range. But if I drop to 400mg a week, Will it affect me somehow if I'm already used to the 600mg.

test e and test c are very similar compounds, difference mostly being in each compounds half life, cypionate being a couple days longer than enanthate..

anthony123 said:
Hey fellas, so I've been using test e for the majority of my cycles. In fact my last 6 cycles ive used test e at 600mg per week. With 300mg per ML. my source ran out of test e and won't have it for another month so my luck, I'm almost out of test e. I have no choice but to get test cyp in the mean time. Now the test cyp comes at 200mg per ml instead of 300 like the test. Since my body is used to 600mg of test e a week, does it matter if I drop to 400mg a week since I'll be on test cyp? Or should I keep it at 600? Thanks

The only difference between test E and Test C is the ester attached and half-life. Test E half life is 4.5 days and Test C is 8 days. Other than that you would still run whatever dose you desire to run that week. Concentration of the compound also has nothing to do with it. Instead of running 2ccs a week you would run 3ccs of Test C because of the lower concentration if your goal is to run the same dose. As for what dose to run that's on you. 400mg is a good dose, but if you were planning on and had been running 600mg I would stick with that. Reducing your dose in the cycle doesn't make much sense.

Re: RE: Re: switching from test e to cyp, lower dose

anthony123 said:
Ok thanks for the help I appreciate it y'all. Great advice
You are welcome brother! Any more questions, just let us know!!

anthony123 said:

Don't get hung up over the cyp vs the Enan. Just forget the cyp/enan thing and use it in the same dose,frequency,duration etc. It is not important if you go back and forth between cyp and E.

anthony123 said:
If I read the OP correctly it sounds like you are looking for a temporary solution until you can get a hold of more test E in a few weeks?

Guys, I could be way of base here but wouldn't test prop (if available) be a better alternative to use as a bridge given it will kick in quicker? :)

middle aged fat guy said:
anthony123 said:
If I read the OP correctly it sounds like you are looking for a temporary solution until you can get a hold of more test E in a few weeks?

Guys, I could be way of base here but wouldn't test prop be a better alternative to use as a bridge given it will kick in quicker? :)

Maybe we aren't interpreting this the same way. He says he is out of E but has cyp.So I say just continue with the cyp. If he means he will have nothing for a month or so then hell yeah get on prop.He says..I am almost out of E. I have no choice but to get cyp in the meantime. Which to me means he will just continue the cycle using cyp instead of E. I think I may be ready for the old folks home!!

drb_iac said:
[quote="middle aged fat guy":2h367dn7]
anthony123 said:

Guys, I could be way of base here but wouldn't test prop be a better alternative to use as a bridge given it will kick in quicker? :)

Maybe we aren't interpreting this the same way. He says he is out of E but has cyp.So I say just continue with the cyp. If he means he will have nothing for a month or so then hell yeah get on prop.He says..I am almost out of E. I have no choice but to get cyp in the meantime. Which to me means he will just continue the cycle using cyp instead of E. I think I may be ready for the old folks home!![/quote:2h367dn7]
Ah, cool :) that clears it up for him either way

[quote="drb_iac":1spp9zhm][quote="middle aged fat guy":1spp9zhm]
anthony123 said:

Maybe we aren't interpreting this the same way. He says he is out of E but has cyp.So I say just continue with the cyp. If he means he will have nothing for a month or so then hell yeah get on prop.He says..I am almost out of E. I have no choice but to get cyp in the meantime. Which to me means he will just continue the cycle using cyp instead of E. I think I may be ready for the old folks home!![/quote:1spp9zhm]
Ah, cool :) that clears it up for him either way[/quote:1spp9zhm]

Oh yeah..we either helped him or sent him to the cuckoo's nest! There is no room here here for another!! lol..yikes

anthony123 said:

Guys, I could be way of base here but wouldn't test prop (if available) be a better alternative to use as a bridge given it will kick in quicker? :)

No, if he is already on a long ester such as enanthate, it's preferable to just go onto another long ester like Cypionate for stability. You already have peak levels of test in your system, so no need for fast acting

drb_iac said:
[quote="middle aged fat guy":14cocdek][quote="drb_iac":14cocdek][quote="middle aged fat guy":14cocdek]
anthony123 said:

Maybe we aren't interpreting this the same way. He says he is out of E but has cyp.So I say just continue with the cyp. If he means he will have nothing for a month or so then hell yeah get on prop.He says..I am almost out of E. I have no choice but to get cyp in the meantime. Which to me means he will just continue the cycle using cyp instead of E. I think I may be ready for the old folks home!![/quote:14cocdek]
Ah, cool :) that clears it up for him either way[/quote:14cocdek]

Oh yeah..we either helped him or sent him to the cuckoo's nest! There is no room here here for another!! lol..yikes[/quote:14cocdek]

haha! yeah we can be pretty batshit at times :lol:

anthony123 said:
Thanks guys for the advice. Even though I've been on gear for a few years, I always learn something new everyday

absolutely bro.. im a big test cyp fan... that's what i have basically always stuck with... your going to like it.. i personally like to run test a bit lower and then other compounds shine but it just depends on your goals, what your stacking with etc... what does your current plan look like?

DylanGemelli said:
anthony123 said:
Thanks guys for the advice. Even though I've been on gear for a few years, I always learn something new everyday

absolutely bro.. im a big test cyp fan... that's what i have basically always stuck with... your going to like it.. i personally like to run test a bit lower and then other compounds shine but it just depends on your goals, what your stacking with etc... what does your current plan look like?

^ ^ I have to agree, definitely one of my all time favorites and i just love, love, love some good ol fashion Testosterone Cypionate ... ive never been wronged by her going on 14 years of cycling, i wish i could say that for a few other compounds that i run but i cant, lol. in my opinion, Test is always Best and cant go wrong (unless abused of course) and im sure is a good reason its used for TRT by doctors nationwide

Re: RE: Re: switching from test e to cyp, lower dose

Angelo said:
DylanGemelli said:
anthony123 said:

^ ^ I have to agree, definitely one of my all time favorites and i just love, love, love some good ol fashion Testosterone Cypionate ... ive never been wronged by her going on 14 years of cycling, i wish i could say that for a few other compounds that i run but i cant, lol. in my opinion, Test is always Best and cant go wrong (unless abused of course) and im sure is a good reason its used for TRT by doctors nationwide
I have to agree with you buddy. I absolutely love test, and Test C is definitely my ester of choice.

I'm currently at the tale end of a 12 weeke DECA/test e cycle. DECA at 600mg and test e at 600mg per week. Also taking aromasin at 25mg EOD. I'll be taking test cyp for the last couple of weeks since my source is out of test-e. I'll be going on pct then start a 12 week cycle of test c and tren e. Both at 400mg. A week. And possibly some tbol if I have the funds. From what I've been seeing is test c is the way to go so I'm giving it a shot.

Top Bottom