Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Switched from Arimidex to aromasin

frenmand

Hi guys . I recently switched from Arimidex 2 aromasin , and suffered a flare up of estrogen , I got blood pulled but no results yet ,, I was on 1\2 a Arimidex a day , then went to 12.5 aromasin , the flare up came within 2 days, left nip got really tender , no lumps but puffy , I started 20 mg nolva and up the aromasin to 1 tab a day ,,, 5 days on , no longer sore , or tender , but I'm wondering if aromasin takes 4 days to kick in or are the Italian Pfizer aromasin under dosed ,,,, when I first took Arimidex , I took to much 1 pill a day ,2nd pill crashed my e2 and couldn't get out of bed for 5 days ,,, but the aromasin seams to work different , slower , is this normal , should it take a week for a estro flare up or rebound , to start feeling normal again , should. I keep dose at 25 a day or drop to 12.5 , I have no sides yet no aches , and still think my e2 is a bit high , I'd hate to keep dosing at 25 and all of a sudden I crash , can any one with experience with aromasin please advise ,,,,, I trying to dial it in , but seems so different than Arimidex

Hey mate , I never was sensitive e2 , im38 boxing fit and pretty lean my whole life ,, did some hcg mono to lift my t up after getting run down ,and for last 3 months I have been fighting e ,,did some Sarm osterine , and straight away it gave symptoms , , so I have been trying to get base line back to normal and e2 under control before I do any test cycle , hcg fuc;;d me man , peptide place put me on hcg , cjc/iPam. Igf ,, and osterine

Any help with the aromasin please guys , will u feel it start to hurt joints like Arimidex ,, or in next few days should I start to drop dose

Running hcg for extended periods can cause problems man. Have you done bloodwork to see where you are? Going by feel can be tough sometimes based on how well you know your body. But yes, you can crash your estrogen with Aromasin and the same sides of low e will be experienced (joints, etc). Best thing to do is get bloodwork done to see where you are and go from there. You are right, Aromasin works much different than Adex. Aromasin is suicidal so there is no rebound. Here is some info you can use:

-24 hours after one 25mg dose estrogen levels are reduced by 70-80%
-72 hours later estrogen levels are still 40% below baseline even though the drug itself is almost completely eliminated
-120 hours after initial dose estrogen levels return to baseline (without rebounding)

Blood work to assess, however, is still the best step forward.

I find the same thing with Aromasin. It needs to be run for a couple of weeks to get my levels correct. This is only my personal evaluation of my own experience. Basically "Bro Science".

I did not see you mention HCG here but others did. Are you running HCG often? I always flare up when I run HCG for extended periods. I typically cycle hcg for 2-4 weeks. Get my boys back and take 4-8 weeks off. I run trt or blasts year round though.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

I doubt aromasin is Ur problem. Arimidex is junk. It treats symptoms not the problem. Aromasin is a suicide inhibitor. It knocks estrogen out..immediately.

I don't use adex.. Aromasin is superior and offers so many other benefits outside of controlling estrogen.

Run 12.5 mg of aromasin, and see how that treats you. Run some blood work again and see how it's treating you.

Thanks guys , I'll post bloods next 2 days ,, ,, i never had dramas , with e2 , , August last year I felt flat and belted up from work stress and a few pain meds for a shoulder injury , I went dr did blood , said all normal range but low side !! , I went sport dr , she prescribed the hcg ,, cjc /iPam ,, igf ,, Sarm ,, so I went ahead and did her dosing . 6 weeks later felt like shit ran bloods e2 was 75 and test was 300 , , since last 3 months , been drop with Arimidex but yr right it will never fix the prob ,,, I am worried if my aromasin is good quality ,, it says Pfizer , from Italy . It's packaged properly , but I thought by taking 1 a day ,5 days id feel much lower than now , , I can tell by erections , , and still have more e to drop , have any u guys had rebound form anything ,,, and dose it take a week or more to drop when the e levels are high

Hi guys . I recently switched from Arimidex 2 aromasin , and suffered a flare up of estrogen , I got blood pulled but no results yet ,, I was on 1\2 a Arimidex a day , then went to 12.5 aromasin , the flare up came within 2 days, left nip got really tender , no lumps but puffy , I started 20 mg nolva and up the aromasin to 1 tab a day ,,, 5 days on , no longer sore , or tender , but I'm wondering if aromasin takes 4 days to kick in or are the Italian Pfizer aromasin under dosed ,,,, when I first took Arimidex , I took to much 1 pill a day ,2nd pill crashed my e2 and couldn't get out of bed for 5 days ,,, but the aromasin seams to work different , slower , is this normal , should it take a week for a estro flare up or rebound , to start feeling normal again , should. I keep dose at 25 a day or drop to 12.5 , I have no sides yet no aches , and still think my e2 is a bit high , I'd hate to keep dosing at 25 and all of a sudden I crash , can any one with experience with aromasin please advise ,,,,, I trying to dial it in , but seems so different than Arimidex

In order to properly advise you. I need to know what you are running that is giving you estrogen issues in the first place.

If your Aromasin is legit, it's going to work plain and simple. It's much better and far superior than arimadex. Just need to know what cycle you are running to advise dosage. Besides that it's useless to speculate

So if I had a rebound , and had high e2 ,is this info saying that after 1 pill my levels were dropped 70-80 percent , but I defiantly can tell it did not do that ,, ,, gyno symptoms have reduced to 20 percent , and sex drive is a bit low , but nolva usually dose that so I can't tell ,,, maybe I'll drop tom12.5 every day for a while , I get blood results Tuesday . But they only tell me what it was when I rebounded , I need more to work out how the aromasin at 1 tab a day for 6 days now , has dropped my e2 ,,,,,, Arimidex was easy to dose I could almost work it out by my , erections

So if I had a rebound , and had high e2 ,is this info saying that after 1 pill my levels were dropped 70-80 percent , but I defiantly can tell it did not do that ,, ,, gyno symptoms have reduced to 20 percent , and sex drive is a bit low , but nolva usually dose that so I can't tell ,,, maybe I'll drop tom12.5 every day for a while , I get blood results Tuesday . But they only tell me what it was when I rebounded , I need more to work out how the aromasin at 1 tab a day for 6 days now , has dropped my e2 ,,,,,, Arimidex was easy to dose I could almost work it out by my , erections

Stick to 12.5mg EOD Aromasin for a while and see how that goes. You still never indicated what you were running

as rick said, without knowing what your running, it makes it beyond impossible to give an accurate assessment on the current problem... you need to let us know if you want real help otherwise everything else is just guesswork... aromasin does not just "work" within a day or two but if you got a flare up with just a few days of change then there is an underlying issue, whether something already internal or something your using... something is missing from the equation here... it does not add up and that generally means something is being left out

Not too beat a dead horse but lkke rick and dillan said without knowing what gear your on this is a pointless conversation if you were on tren masteron and 200 mg test prop you could run some proviron and avoid an AI altogether but if you were on 1500 mg test and 100 mg of Dbol ED you might need 25 mg ED so for the love of god man what are you on

as rick said, without knowing what your running, it makes it beyond impossible to give an accurate assessment on the current problem... you need to let us know if you want real help otherwise everything else is just guesswork... aromasin does not just "work" within a day or two but if you got a flare up with just a few days of change then there is an underlying issue, whether something already internal or something your using... something is missing from the equation here... it does not add up and that generally means something is being left out

Sorry bro
Was doing a small course of sus250 ,200mg a week , ,and had to stop 4 weeks in cause endocrine dr wanted clean bloods ,, 1 week after stoping sus I swapped to aromasin and in the switch I had the blow up , so finding base line now control e2 with aromasin , I dropped the dose to what Rick and Dylan said at 12.5eod and seems to be holding down ok ,, I'll do blood work after another week and find all readings , I'm sure to ask u guys for help again thanks heaps guys

Sorry bro
Was doing a small course of sus250 ,200mg a week , ,and had to stop 4 weeks in cause endocrine dr wanted clean bloods ,, 1 week after stoping sus I swapped to aromasin and in the switch I had the blow up , so finding base line now control e2 with aromasin , I dropped the dose to what Rick and Dylan said at 12.5eod and seems to be holding down ok ,, I'll do blood work after another week and find all readings , I'm sure to ask u guys for help again thanks heaps guys

that's rather strange to encounter bad estrogen sides from that little amount of test... are you sure you are not overdosing it?

Sorry bro

It is certainly strange to get estrogen sides from that dose of test while on an AI. A lot of people don't even need one at that low of a dose. I also wonder if you are dosing your test correctly. It's very possible you are getting much more than you think you are

It is certainly strange to get estrogen sides from that dose of test while on an AI. A lot of people don't even need one at that low of a dose. I also wonder if you are dosing your test correctly. It's very possible you are getting much more than you think you are

It only came up when I dropped off it and switched Ai

It only came up when I dropped off it and switched Ai like a week or 2 after dropping sus , , I think the Arimidex started not performing properly , and then switching Ai it took a few days for aromasin to kick in , so that is where the flare up came in , I'm confident that the aromasin will fix up this , and slow it down from happening again ,

Top Bottom