Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Switched from Arimidex to aromasin

Yeh I feel that something wrong with it , I have now taken 6 full tabs ,1 ed and on Monday did what u guys said and did 1/2 eod , and it doesn't feel like it's working ,,I have to do 1/2 ed for a while to see if that works , , if not the product I got is fake , , so I have to take Arimidex again to get this shit e2 down

Or maybe what you have going on is not even really anything ?? What makes you believe you have any issues in the first place ? Just because your nipple is sensitive does not necessarily mean you have an issue, as i know of people who always get sensitive nipples and a small lump behind their nipple each cycle no matter what AI or OCTs they use, as for them it is just an enlarged gland due to the hormone fluctuation and always subsides post cycle. But without bloods, everything is all speculation at this time

Arimidex will have a rebound when stopped you stopped the arimidex at a time when you testosterone was very low amplifieng the effect and the aromisin hadnt kicked in yet . this is only logical solution if it hasnt got better after a few days then im without words cause nothing else makes sense

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Arimidex will have a rebound when stopped you stopped the arimidex at a time when you testosterone was very low amplifieng the effect and the aromisin hadnt kicked in yet . this is only logical solution if it hasnt got better after a few days then im without words cause nothing else makes sense

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

this is true and i do agree... although at this point, aromasin should be showing some sort of response to this... i am definitely questioning the quality at this point... if its not better in the next few days i would completely ditch the product because its a clear indication of a poor product

this is true and i do agree... although at this point, aromasin should be showing some sort of response to this... i am definitely questioning the quality at this point... if its not better in the next few days i would completely ditch the product because its a clear indication of a poor product

I hear all what u are saying guys , but this package looks legit ,, nice coated pills , the sheets are a bit faded ,, but on box is Pfizer then ---ekemestan in stead of the drug name exemestane , I don't feel they work after 2 weeks ,,,,, I have had to take a Arimidex 1/2 every few days as well as the 1/2 aromasin , so they defiantly under dosed or fake

I hear all what u are saying guys , but this package looks legit ,, nice coated pills , the sheets are a bit faded ,, but on box is Pfizer then ---ekemestan in stead of the drug name exemestane , I don't feel they work after 2 weeks ,,,,, I have had to take a Arimidex 1/2 every few days as well as the 1/2 aromasin , so they defiantly under dosed or fake
What source did you get them from?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

bro, the package looking legit means absolutely nothing... that is so easy to fake... that's far easier to fake than the product itself and i think you answered your own question... what the fuck is ekemestan??? LOL come on bro!

bro, the package looking legit means absolutely nothing... that is so easy to fake... that's far easier to fake than the product itself and i think you answered your own question... what the fuck is ekemestan??? LOL come on bro!
Lol I'm actually using pfizer aromasin right now and it says exemestane on it like it should.. misspellings are most of the time dead give-aways that it isn't real..

Lol I'm actually using pfizer aromasin right now and it says exemestane on it like it should.. misspellings are most of the time dead give-aways that it isn't real..

The spelling could be because of the country that it came from. It reads like an Eastern European word. All of the major Drug companies are in these countries. Pfizer is for sure. It could just be the way it is spelled in their language........Or it could be fake.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

The spelling could be because of the country that it came from. It reads like an Eastern European word. All of the major Drug companies are in these countries. Pfizer is for sure. It could just be the way it is spelled in their language........Or it could be fake.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

^True, other countries have different spellings on certain products. Good point

Most counterfeits look entirely legit. That's the whole point is to make the packaging and product look identical to the original. It has absolutely nothing to do with product quality

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Type in 'fake aromasin '. On Google , and check images ,,, it's the same shit as the first four photos

ADC have always had good supply , just this one is defiantly not right , , I'm waiting on delivery, if not turn up , I'll,pm ya Rick , thanks guys

Top Bottom