napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sv transformation log 2017

Update 3-17-2017 View attachment 3938 2-1-17 208lbs. View attachment 3940 3-15-17 192 lbs.

Half way through this transformation ,here are some updated pics. My plan for the duration , is to continue the cut 2 more weeks and to phase in some more calories. Right now, total intake is around 2100 calories. 270-300 P / 100-130 C / 25-60 F. I don't know the BF accuracy , only did calipers which tell me @12 %?? I have blood work next week and hope to get more of an accurate reading around then. Workouts have been consistent ,and diet has been for the most part clean. Will go into more detail but these pic posting is a pain in the ass, And the pics are purposely clean because we all know and totally aware of 44s erotic notions & wandering emotions for pics of SKIMPY , TIGHTY WHITIES. LOL Thanks for following. SV OUT!!
Not sure of when to stop the cut, currently fluctuating around 185-188 lbs. Calorie intake around 2100 Total,,,,,
Protein at 270-300, Carbs at 80-140, And Fats Around 40-60grams..... I'm thinking April 1 then up the cals 100 per week, Any opinions appreciated!!!!!!!

Weights off today , but diet still on point... Think I'm 185lbs now, at 2100 calories
Amino in AM w / ECA STACK.... Followed by 5 sets 200 crunches & 5 sets of AB vacs...
Morning shake.... 8 servings of egg whites, 1 scoop of oats, 1 scoop of Isoflex Whey, water & ice,, blendTP.
Morning meal was.... 7 oz egg whites,,1.5 oz sausage, 2 slices FF cheese,,,3 rice cakes......
Lunch snack. 3 oz Fresh broccoli, 2 oz grn peppers, 1 oz celery w/ 2 tbsp FF Ranch Dip
Lunch......4 oz grill chicken, 1 slice FF cheese,1 tbsp LT S.cream,,,1 tbsp salsa
Lunch 2.... 5 oz ground beef,,,1 slice FF cheese,,2 slice pickles, & 1 bag of quest protein chips....
Dinner snack ....4 oz strawberries ,,6 oz of Nonfat Greek yogurt,,,.5 scoop of whey protein fruit punch, & 1 oz of Jerky
Dinner...3 oz grn peppers, 2 cups garden salad,,, 3 oz Turkey & 2 tbsp of FF ranch dip.
PreBed shake.....1 scoop of Casein protein & ice water....
Daily total. Calories = 2086.......Protein 288 \. Carbs 132 /. Fats 38........ Thanks for following,, SV OUT!!!!

Weights off today , but diet still on point... Think I'm 185lbs now, at 2100 calories
Amino in AM w / ECA STACK.... Followed by 5 sets 200 crunches & 5 sets of AB vacs...
Morning shake.... 8 servings of egg whites, 1 scoop of oats, 1 scoop of Isoflex Whey, water & ice,, blendTP.
Morning meal was.... 7 oz egg whites,,1.5 oz sausage, 2 slices FF cheese,,,3 rice cakes......
Lunch snack. 3 oz Fresh broccoli, 2 oz grn peppers, 1 oz celery w/ 2 tbsp FF Ranch Dip
Lunch......4 oz grill chicken, 1 slice FF cheese,1 tbsp LT S.cream,,,1 tbsp salsa
Lunch 2.... 5 oz ground beef,,,1 slice FF cheese,,2 slice pickles, & 1 bag of quest protein chips....
Dinner snack ....4 oz strawberries ,,6 oz of Nonfat Greek yogurt,,,.5 scoop of whey protein fruit punch, & 1 oz of Jerky
Dinner...3 oz grn peppers, 2 cups garden salad,,, 3 oz Turkey & 2 tbsp of FF ranch dip.
PreBed shake.....1 scoop of Casein protein & ice water....
Daily total. Calories = 2086.......Protein 288 \. Carbs 132 /. Fats 38........ Thanks for following,, SV OUT!!!!

Keep it up!!! [emoji4] [emoji4] [emoji4] [emoji4] you're doing awesome!!

This sounds like a good approach so far, that's a good amount of weight to maintain on so few calories
Thanks V , after being on this deficit so long, you get used to it & so does the body. With the help of SARMS bridge & timing of meals, it all falls in place. But what's real good is the bf % is lowering ,but strength is not. Keep it up,, I will !!

4-1-17 Last day of low carbs, for a while. It's time to change it up & switch to gains now. Lost a lot of weight from beginning , going to add weight back on clean carbs. Really felt sluggish today in the gym, but I got through it!!! Still not much loss in strength but, I'll weigh myself tomorrow & put the water weight back on from carb depletion and work from there.... Last few days have been the strictest with diet, just to to lose maybe another point on body fat %. I did the caliper this morning on abs & it gave me a reading of 10 %. whatever that's worth, but last I did was 12%.. Waiting for labs to come back, probably Monday and will post .. Any way today was back and biceps.....at wonderful Planet....
Diet was 1700 TOTAL calories..... 270 PROTEIN, 55 CARBOHYDRATES, &. 35g FATS. Happy FOOLS Day everyone & Thanks for following !!!!! SV OUT

4-5-17. Back & Biceps.......3 sets wide grip weighted pull- ups.....3 sets. Lat pull downs.....3 sets hammer strength row machine.......3 sets of hammer strength lat pulls..... Biceps.....4 sets of dumbbell curls.....4 sets of close-grip straight bar cable curls &. 4 sets of 21s ......
Todays diet was. A minos w/ ECA stack, Meal 1 ....6 servings of egg whites , 1 scoop whey protein, 1 scoop of oats blended with water and ice, Postworkout shake. 2 scoops of whey & 1 scoop of oats with water... Meal 2... 6 oz grilled chicken & small salad..... Meal 3 ,,,2oz turkey.. 4 shrimp cocktail.......Meal 4 ...6 oz grilled chicken & 1 slice FF Aerican cheese,.....Meal 5......6 egg whites,,,1 scoop of whey protein and water,,,,,,Meal 6. 6 oz grilled chicken with Parma cheese & lite sour cream...... Total daily intake 295 Pro,,,, 91 Carb,,,,30. Fats.....calories. 2000
Carb increase tomorrow of 50-100 g mainly in form of raw vegetables.....
I feel non- lethargic , with slow increase of carbs into daily diet again, still waiting for results of bloodwork. Will post and review after receiving. Thanks for following........ SV OUT

Hey bro, I went back to the beginning of your log, man you have made tremendous progress! You have lost about 20lbs, great job! Fat calipers are not reliable in terms of actual body fat %, but provide a good indication of progress. The fact that it shows your body fat decreasing is a good sign. I think you will find you begin to look better as you begin to slowly increase calories/carbs. Glycogen stores will fill giving you a fuller look. I also find I start to tighten up quite a bit during the reverse diet phase. Keep up the good work bro.

4-5-17. Back & Biceps.......3 sets wide grip weighted pull- ups.....3 sets. Lat pull downs.....3 sets hammer strength row machine.......3 sets of hammer strength lat pulls..... Biceps.....4 sets of dumbbell curls.....4 sets of close-grip straight bar cable curls &. 4 sets of 21s ......
Todays diet was. A minos w/ ECA stack, Meal 1 ....6 servings of egg whites , 1 scoop whey protein, 1 scoop of oats blended with water and ice, Postworkout shake. 2 scoops of whey & 1 scoop of oats with water... Meal 2... 6 oz grilled chicken & small salad..... Meal 3 ,,,2oz turkey.. 4 shrimp cocktail.......Meal 4 ...6 oz grilled chicken & 1 slice FF Aerican cheese,.....Meal 5......6 egg whites,,,1 scoop of whey protein and water,,,,,,Meal 6. 6 oz grilled chicken with Parma cheese & lite sour cream...... Total daily intake 295 Pro,,,, 91 Carb,,,,30. Fats.....calories. 2000
Carb increase tomorrow of 50-100 g mainly in form of raw vegetables.....
I feel non- lethargic , with slow increase of carbs into daily diet again, still waiting for results of bloodwork. Will post and review after receiving. Thanks for following........ SV OUT

Excellent exercise selections, I'm gonna have to give those weighted pull ups a try!

Hey bro, I went back to the beginning of your log, man you have made tremendous progress! You have lost about 20lbs, great job! Fat calipers are not reliable in terms of actual body fat %, but provide a good indication of progress. The fact that it shows your body fat decreasing is a good sign. I think you will find you begin to look better as you begin to slowly increase calories/carbs. Glycogen stores will fill giving you a fuller look. I also find I start to tighten up quite a bit during the reverse diet phase. Keep up the good work bro.
Thanks , Iron, I'm getting bad craves too, not good !! I have kids & cookies & candy all over!! I cave every now & then, just tell myself , Well can't gain it all back in one night?? SF jello only helps a little.. Lol

4-10-17. My bloodwork finally came back good to go. Everything A-ok , with liver , LDL, HDL, ETC. Test, TRT dose at 150mg EW total....853, Estriadol at 18 . While carb cycling, will be a slight challenge seeing how much & when to gain lean muscle. As to not just shit away , the cut I have done in the last months.
Today was shoulders, Heavy 5 sets front seated presses, 5 sets of rear seated presses, 4 sets of upright smith- rows, 4 Heavy sets of face pulls,
3 sets of dumbbell laterals. Meal 1 Diet was 5 SV egg whites, 1 scoop whey, 1 scoop of oats. Post WO 2 scoops whey , 1 scoop of oats with water... Meal 2 7 oz gr beef, 8 oz of raw vegetables, Meal 3 .... 6 oz grilled chicken, 2 oz angel hair pasta seasoned with old bay & can't believe it's not butter . Meal 4.... 4 oz lean veal fradiavlo, salad. Meal 5 ....Casein protein shake...... Going to gradually add calories weekly, with goal of 5 lean lbs a month of clean hard muscle .... Thanks to everyone following...... SV OUT

4-11-17. Chest / Tris, Main focus today was to work chest on bench. Warm up was 5 sets of forward dips, full concentration going deep getting good stretch with full pump up, remaining fully leaned forward. 12-15 sets of alternating incline to decline bench pyramiding up & down with weight and changing degrees on bench. Triceps....3 sets on weighted dip machine, 3 sets of seated cable skull crushers, 4 sets of close grip bench presses with 3 supersets of straight- bar push downs. Followed by a few sets of abdominal machine crunches...
Diet today was 300g Protein, 130g Carbs, 38g Fats. Total Calorie Intake was 2200. Thanks for following !!!! SV OUT

4-11-17. Chest / Tris, Main focus today was to work chest on bench. Warm up was 5 sets of forward dips, full concentration going deep getting good stretch with full pump up, remaining fully leaned forward. 12-15 sets of alternating incline to decline bench pyramiding up & down with weight and changing degrees on bench. Triceps....3 sets on weighted dip machine, 3 sets of seated cable skull crushers, 4 sets of close grip bench presses with 3 supersets of straight- bar push downs. Followed by a few sets of abdominal machine crunches...
Diet today was 300g Protein, 130g Carbs, 38g Fats. Total Calorie Intake was 2200. Thanks for following !!!! SV OUT

Awesome work so far!!! I tried skull crushers once a long while ago. Tried them with the 45# barbell and almost knocked myself out. Never thought of doing them with the cable machine...hmmm

Awesome work so far!!! I tried skull crushers once a long while ago. Tried them with the 45# barbell and almost knocked myself out. Never thought of doing them with the cable machine...hmmm
Thats basically what i do with the cable machine but i do them bent over, like all the way over. Push the weight down to the floor and raise slowly back towards my head. Its a great exercise no matter what position you do them from. A really good finisher for triceps.

Your workout was very similar to mine today. I like it, dips, skullcrushers (i actually forgot to add this to my list of workouts i did today). And "skull crushers" using the cable machine with bench press, Incline. I just dont do decline anymore. I like the log brother keep up the hard work!

Damn I've never even though to use a cable machine for skullcrushers! How do you like them?

Solid workout bro!! What are you weighing?

Solid workout bro!! What are you weighing?
Right now, I'm light ,too I think. 182lbs. Don't even know the last time I was this light. The Omron is giving me my bf% in the 8's. Calipers are telling me 10%. I feel good though, feeding the glycogen back after weeks of deprivation. But for the most & main part, no strength loss at all. Just a bit lethargic my last week.

Right now, I'm light ,too I think. 182lbs. Don't even know the last time I was this light. The Omron is giving me my bf% in the 8's. Calipers are telling me 10%. I feel good though, feeding the glycogen back after weeks of deprivation. But for the most & main part, no strength loss at all. Just a bit lethargic my last week.

You will probably look better as you slowly add those carbs back in!! The fact that your strength is still good is awesome! I know for me in the past I would get lethargic and a heavy feeling before I started to lose strength. Sounds like the right time to add some carbs back in!! Go slow and you may rev your metabolism and drop more body fat as you increase cell size and your body adjust to being fed!!!

Top Bottom