napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Supps to stay away from on MK677?

OnceNatty

I just started MK677 for a 12 week cycle with MK2866 for 8 weeks. I've been doing a lot of reading and hearing that 677 can mess with blood glucose levels.
That said, I was also using Muscletech CellTech, which gives an insuling spike post workout. Is this something I wouldn't want if I'm also taking my 677 post workout at night?

Any other supplements I shouldn't mix with 2866 or 677?

only if you abuse mk677 would you get major issues like this

and as far as using muscletech post workout for an insulin spike that is the worst thing you can do. we already get more sugar in one week than we are supposed to get an entire year and maybe even a lifetime and your supplementing it? Makes absolutely no sense stay away from sugar it's a magnet to disease

those types of supplements were designed for people who slam insulin post-workout and need something in case something goes wrong and even in those cases I wouldn't recommend something like this

Mk677 just like injectable HGH can mess with insulin and blood sugar levels. Mk677 makes my blood sugar drop significantly so do not use it anymore and HGH I try and stay away from as well since I have such a bad issue with blood sugar issues.

I just started MK677 for a 12 week cycle with MK2866 for 8 weeks. I've been doing a lot of reading and hearing that 677 can mess with blood glucose levels.
That said, I was also using Muscletech CellTech, which gives an insuling spike post workout. Is this something I wouldn't want if I'm also taking my 677 post workout at night?

Any other supplements I shouldn't mix with 2866 or 677?
I would take n2guard

Top Bottom