napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Subcutaneous T Injections?

Hi guys I was wondering what people think about SC injections for TRT

There seems to be a bit of evidence on its effectiveness for keeping blood levels stable, not to mention being a blessing for the guys with 'needle phobia'.

Has anyone here used SC for test?

cheers

Levels will be the same either way. U can do it. But why not just get over the needle phobia. Its so easy when done right

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Cool : ) My take is that guys doing TRT would usually be doing no more than 1cc per week and often less..

Using insulin pins may provide a more accurate measurement without wasting any gear at the end of the syringe. This isn't an issue for guys slamming 3cc's every other day, but for someone prescribed 120mg test E every 5 days it might make a difference. Scar tissue from prior use can also be an issue for some people (it is for me)

Could any compound intended for IM theoretically be administered SC?

There is a lot of merit if sub-q TRT injections, and several known benefits when the oil volume is so low. I've never tried it myself, but I have thought about it for the future. The biggest hassle would be having to preload and backfill th slin pins for injections

I tried it back about 2 months ago for shit and giggles. The oil in test doesnt dissipate like a hcg sub-q injection and leaves a bubble under the skin for a week and half. Very noticeable on my stomach and it was only .25cc

Instead of a slin you could use a 1ml with a 27g x 1/2. That is still small and the needle is removable.
As for sub Q- I was taught that the deeper in the muscle the oil went then the proper depot would form, and the proper release of the gear into the sytem. If the 27g is still too big then I would work at lossing the fear. Sub q just don't seem right for oil. I did slin it when I gave it to my wife, but she only got 1/10th of ml injections.

drb_iac said:
Instead of a slin you could use a 1ml with a 27g x 1/2. That is still small and the needle is removable.
As for sub Q- I was taught that the deeper in the muscle the oil went then the proper depot would form, and the proper release of the gear into the sytem. If the 27g is still too big then I would work at lossing the fear. Sub q just don't seem right for oil. I did slin it when I gave it to my wife, but she only got 1/10th of ml injections.

Perfect explanation right here.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

drb_iac said:

RIGHT ON THE MONEY... Nothing else needs to be said

yea, if a 27awg, .5inch isnt small enough, buy some 21awg pins.

use those twice and the 25 or 23awg will feel like nothing

Had some extra 31 gauge, 5/16 in, .50 mL syringes and decided to go SC route and it worked out nicely. In fact, there have been zero bumps, redness, or bleeding. Loading is a bit slow and injecting even a tiny bit slower but the whole process still takes maybe a few min and then an extra 30 seconds where I press to prevent seepage. I will be checking bloods in 5 weeks, give or take, so that should show how well its working. Other than that I have some 29 gauge, 1/2 in, .50 mL (and 1.0 mL) syringes that I think will work out better once I finish off these 31's.

BTW - TRT dosages put me at .35 mL (200 mg/mL Test-C) per injection.

you can sub cu if you want, but I think that over .2 might whelp up. If you don't like pins then shoot .25 ED. Better to get over the pin issue

you can sub cu if you want, but I think that over .2 might whelp up. If you don't like pins then shoot .25 ED. Better to get over the pin issue

Very solid advice. Thank you. In truth, I really dont have an issue with needles as that is how I administered TRT initially. Also, I did inch up on the volume..........started with about .15 mL and am stopping at .35 mL as it is my Rx dose. If I decide to do a blast, I will likely just switch back to IM injections. I know it may sound far fetched, but with the .35 mL I dont see any lumps at all. Perhaps its due to injection technique or possibly Im just an exception to the rule and my body handles it well.

The thing I love about this site is the feedback from the members. There is such a variety with protocols and results............ultimately, its all about finding whats right for you. Im very interested to see how my bloods look next month as that will tell me if this is right for me. Ill be sure to post the bloods as they will serve 2 purposes...........feedback on SC and feedback on a site sponsor.

yea like rick said ive never tried it.I know some that have and love it.But there is risk for infection if oil gets trapped under the skin, so do proper research on how to do this correctly, if you choose to try

I do it a lot. I've been doing it for a while. Once you get the process down your good. Just don't pun more than maybe .30 ml.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I do it a lot. I've been doing it for a while. Once you get the process down your good. Just don't pun more than maybe .30 ml.

Ya I think that's where people get confused and don't understand. It's all about very low volumes of oil. For anything more than that, you can throw subq as an option right out of the window

Ya I think that's where people get confused and don't understand. It's all about very low volumes of oil. For anything more than that, you can throw subq as an option right out of the window

^Yes, low volume is key. I have people that do subq all the time and when they introduce too much volume it seems to get irritated and spread, becoming red and resembles and allergic reaction. I always prefer IM,

I do owe TX Terror a big thank you for some extra advice in this area. Appreciate it brotha!

Ya of course man. Like I said it's not for everyone but it can be done and can be quite effective.

Top Bottom