napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Stuck in customs

Bose48

Has anybody has issue's with this before? I have a package in customs and has been since May 31st. Seems odd to me that it would be in that long. My USPS guy say's only thing they can do is wait for it to pass customs.

I've seen stuck at customs for 2 weeks and more and it still gets through fine. Sometimes it just takes longer than other times. I wouldn't worry.

Appreciate the encouraging news. Seems odd that some get stuck in customs and I hear other folks get packages to there door from the order to the doorstep in 11 days. Guess all I can do is sit back and wait.

Appreciate the encouraging news. Seems odd that some get stuck in customs and I hear other folks get packages to there door from the order to the doorstep in 11 days. Guess all I can do is sit back and wait.

just the luck of the draw bud, I am sure if something happens with it talk to darius to see what you can workout.

I've had this happen before. It does suck but I wouldn't worry too much. It'll probably come. Eventually. Kinda the reason I stick mostly domestic now

I haven't found any domestic sources that have as good a reviews as Pharmacom. I definitely wouldn't order overseas again.

I've never ordered anything like this before, so sorry for the ignorance but how do you know it's stuck in customs?
Do you get notified or something?

I was planning on placing an order with PharmaLady but would hate for it to never show up.
Might just have to go with domestic instead.

Tracking info shows its in customs. My issue is that only until after payment was received and "premium" delivery charge included was I informed that it would ship from their lab in Asia. If I wanted to wait this long I could have ordered from Basicstero and avoided the "premium" charge. Either way, I'm going with a different lab next time. Domestic.

Roids24 sent my buddy a message on his order and said they were waiting till after the week was up to send his package because customs was checking everything the past month. I'll try to get the link they sent him. I have something ordered from May 24 from another source and it's still in customs. I do not have high hopes at all right now . I'll be out 300 bucks which is ok I guess . Just glad I didn't place a large order. Also, depending where it's coming from will draw scrutiny too.

Hold up when was it ordered and have you still not received your order? Roids24 has never failed to come through nor has anything ever been siezed.

I have no recommendations. Just do your research. Check every board. Take all reviews with a grain of salt. And don't spend more than you can afford to lose.

Tracking info shows its in customs. My issue is that only until after payment was received and "premium" delivery charge included was I informed that it would ship from their lab in Asia. If I wanted to wait this long I could have ordered from Basicstero and avoided the "premium" charge. Either way, I'm going with a different lab next time. Domestic.

Robolics is a good domestic. I'd say his reviews are even better comparatively. He's been on the boards a long long time and people know him well.
Never fails to come through.

I would also advise you to fix this with Pharmacom. If you have an actual seizure they should be able to replace it.
If they are ignoring you, they are going to have a problem.

I have no recommendations. Just do your research. Check every board. Take all reviews with a grain of salt. And don't spend more than you can afford to lose.

It's hard to make an educated decision. Too many reviews good/bad, don't know what's truthful or not. Might as well flip a coin lol

I imagine I'll get my gear at some point. But my experience hasn't been the same as other reviewers.

Not ignoring. But there have been some shipping issues exposed on another board. People are sending payment, paying the premium, only to be told they are out of stock and will have to ship from their factory in Asia. A sort of bait-and-switch. I didn't pay an extra $30 bucks to wait for product that may or may not come. I paid $30 for the "premium" shipping that takes 5-11 days. Supposedly "added" product was sent for some of these orders along with offers of future discounts. This was stated on another board. Neither of which has been offered to me. I'm starting to suspect that what I read on the boards isn't what's really happening. At least not in my case. I'm not fishing for discounts. I did my research, chose an UGL, and pulled the trigger. But my experience has been nothing like what's posted on these boards.

Not ignoring. But there have been some shipping issues exposed on another board. People are sending payment, paying the premium, only to be told they are out of stock and will have to ship from their factory in Asia. A sort of bait-and-switch. I didn't pay an extra $30 bucks to wait for product that may or may not come. I paid $30 for the "premium" shipping that takes 5-11 days. Supposedly "added" product was sent for some of these orders along with offers of future discounts. This was stated on another board. Neither of which has been offered to me. I'm starting to suspect that what I read on the boards isn't what's really happening. At least not in my case. I'm not fishing for discounts. I did my research, chose an UGL, and pulled the trigger. But my experience has been nothing like what's posted on these boards.

Dear Sir, instead of posting this on every board you should try to communicate directly with me in a constructive way so we could locate the package.
I previously sent you a reply on the forum and I await a response.
Regarding our delivery cost, it was always the same, 30$ standard, for both premium warehouse and Asia, since 2009. We also have the same shipping cost if the customer requires 3 separate packages or a special stealth disguise. A shipping success rate of 100% since 2011 from our premium warehouse and a reshipping policy active for all our orders shipped from Asia makes our shipping cost justified.

Regarding the other board you mentioned, MESO, we're the most discusses lab from there with an impeccable reputation and thousands of posts on our threads. Demand for our products is huge, especially for the fast transit option so stock runs out of stock real fast at the premium place. For example we restocked this weekend and already 2-3 products are depleting. Several customers indeed had orders redirected to Asia to our factory, but if you make the proper documentation you'll see that most of them received 20-25% discount coupons and free samples added to their delayed orders.

Please send me a PM with your order number so I can check.
From our premium warehouse deliveries take 5-6 days on average to US and 2-3 days to EU with a shipping success rate of 100% since 2011.
If shipped from our factory in Asia it can take up to 3 weeks but not a month. Are you sure you provided the correct delivery info? Did you check the post office? Many times the package is received by the local post office and not forwarded to door delivery. Tracking info are also poorly updated most of the time.

i wait your PM with more details.

thank you!

Last edited:
Top Bottom