napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Stuck in customs

just the luck of the draw bud, I am sure if something happens with it talk to darius to see what you can workout.

To be clear I made this thread to see what experiences people here had with packages that got stuck in customs. I was particularly interested to see how long folks had to wait before it made it to the destination. My "stuff" I ordered was from another site and doesn't have anything to do with this board or anybody on here( board members or Reps). Just wanted to clear that up.

cool. man it can take days, weeks, and on occasion months. it just really depends on customs. I have seen people call their post office which I would not advise but you can do what you want. most likely you will get a seizure letter and then you could send a copy of that to the sponsor and see what you could work out as far as a reship. but you do understand it is totally out of the sponsors hands once it goes into the postal system. keep us updated on what your outcome is

I'm upset with Pharmacom because I did not want it shipped from their factory in Asia.

And I received a seizure letter.

Pinner is correct, there was a seizure. Package will be reshipped with a consistent bonus, as we always do as part of our reshipping policy for seizures or lost.
Unfortunately, deliveries from our factory in Asia take longer and they have a seizure rate, small but constant.
However, from our premium warehouse we have a shipping success rate of 100% to US since 2011 and an ETA of only 5-6 days to US and 2-3 days to EU.

This thread started with another subject so I'm sorry for the interference.

thank you!

Top Bottom