Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Strongman PED cycle suggestions

Tat2ed

I'm currently 16 weeks out from a strongman competition. I'm on Dr. Rx TRT at 200mgs test C week.

I currently bumped up my test to 500mgs for the next 16 weeks. This is the first time blasting/cycling test at this level. I had previously ran 400mgs earlier this year, but didn't see that much improvement over my TRT dose. Thats why I'm increasing my dose and possibly looking to add in Sarms or AS.

The only compound I running for sure will be GW starting 12 weeks out. If I add sarms to my cycle can I still use them to bridge?

Now that I've made the decision to start cycling and cruising Im trying to map out a year in advance, So each cycle can build off the previous using sarms to bridge with my TRT dose.

Training to compete at strongman will definetly beats you up so any compounds that have healing properties could probably be useful.

Looking for some suggestions.

Help us out with your stats and goals. Trt is a good start. No PCT is great and means your age is a little higher than some that we get.
Are you only looking into adding sarms?

Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

I'm currently 16 weeks out from a strongman competition. I'm on Dr. Rx TRT at 200mgs test C week.

I currently bumped up my test to 500mgs for the next 16 weeks. This is the first time blasting/cycling test at this level. I had previously ran 400mgs earlier this year, but didn't see that much improvement over my TRT dose. Thats why I'm increasing my dose and possibly looking to add in Sarms or AS.

The only compound I running for sure will be GW starting 12 weeks out. If I add sarms to my cycle can I still use them to bridge?

Now that I've made the decision to start cycling and cruising Im trying to map out a year in advance, So each cycle can build off the previous using sarms to bridge with my TRT dose.

Training to compete at strongman will definetly beats you up so any compounds that have healing properties could probably be useful.

Looking for some suggestions.
I have a good cycle for you bro, that I think would go perfectly for your strength goals.

Get all of your sarms from www.sarmsx.com

1-16 Test C 500mg per week
1-16 Deca 300mg per week
1-16 aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-16 Caber 0.5mg twice per week
1-12 LGD 10mg per day dosed in the am
1-16 RAD140 20mg per day dosed in the am
5-16 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-16 MK677 25mg per day dosed in the am

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

i can absolutely help you here brother, FOR SURE... YES, you can still bridge with sarms after as well but let me get your stats first... age/height/weight/body fat? i need to know so i can give the proper recommendation on compounds.. when you are looking for strength, the obvious choices are anadrol, deca, tren, dbol but i need to know your stats first... s4, lgd and rad will absolutely be a part of this as well... let me know and i'll give you an entire layout...

6'
220@12-15%, usually walk around 215@10-12%. Took some time off after last comp to recover. My weight class is capped at 231lbs. But I feel and perform my best at 220@10-12%.

Been training for 18 years, with a background in powerlifting, weightlifting, and strength/conditioning. Started training strongman 2 years ago and this will be my 4th sanctioned competition.

Main goals:
increase my max log C&P from 250 to 300+lbs. I have room with my technique still.
Load 400lb. Atlas stone to 48" platform.

there are a lot of good cycles i could give you for strength but since you haven't ran much of anything i do not want to put you on too many different steroids... i would HIGHLY recommend anadrol but i wouldn't go too crazy on this one... here's what i would go with... i will give you the links to get everything you need, followed by the layout... keep in mind that 677 should be ran for a year continuously without cycling off...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=134&search=power

https://www.sarmsx.com/nutrobal-mk-677

https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

1-16 test cyp 400 mg week
1-16 deca 400 mg week
1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-16 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-16 caber .5 mg e3d
1-16 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-16 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
5-16 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Thanks for the advice. One thing I didn't consider is cost!

If I went the anadrol route what would change?

I once ran superdrol years ago and got the worst back pumps. I worried anadrol would do the same since I do some much low back and posterior chain work. Will anadrol do that and if so is it preventable?

I once ran superdrol years ago and got the worst back pumps. I worried anadrol would do the same since I do some much low back and posterior chain work. Will anadrol do that and if so is it preventable?

In my opinion, superdrol is way worse than Anadrol. It's possible to get some back pumps on Anadrol but taking taurine should help alleviate it

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

i LOVE anadrol bro... check out my log to see how i am doing with it... https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...-cycle-time!-new-log-dylan-gemelli-11728.html

you would just add it weeks 1-4 but MAKE SURE you have plenty of cycle support, NOT JUST FOR THE LIVER but for everything! run it 50 mg to start and bump to 100 is your handling it well...

Order supplies what's your opinion on Robolics:

Test cyp 250
Vs.
T-400 cyp

Seemed like price per Mg is better going with the 400, is there any draw back to using the 400?

Once saw a guy break his back with an atlas stone and barely not crush his own skull... I might bench a lot without spotters, but there is something about those stones that tells me "hell no"... you got some serious bawlz brah.

Order supplies what's your opinion on Robolics:

Test cyp 250
Vs.
T-400 cyp

Seemed like price per Mg is better going with the 400, is there any draw back to using the 400?
the higher the concentration, the great the likelihood of PIP presenting itself and 400 is a pretty concentration.... ive never used 400 but with robolics, its always been smooth for me so you may not have any issue going to 400...

IMO you don't need a test blend. You have increased your dose from trt dose to 500mgs already using test cyp. The test is already in your system and would have no use for the shorter esters. If you were coming off of pct then could possibly benefit from shorter ester while the enanthate and cyp build in your system. I personally don't like blends cause your stuck to the amount in blend.

Top Bottom