Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stopped TRT to start SARMS, need advice on bulking SARMS only cycle

Kingsuperman

I'm 36 years
6" tall
183 lbs (the most I've weighed- can't pass it for a year now)

Was On TRT ( stopped over 2 weeks ago)

~Testosterone cypionate 300mg/week
~HCG 750 IU/week
~Anastrozole 0.5 caps/3 times a week

I need advice on start a bulking SARMS only cycle

You were prescribed TRT by a doctor and have voluntarily ceased treatment to run SARMS?

What dosage were you on for TRT? Hoe long were you on TRT?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

The dosages are listed in my initial post. I did use it for 11 months.

I was referred to this Doctor by a friend who is a body builder. He told me that's a legit way to be placed on steroids if I wanted to bulk.

The downside for me is injections, i loathe itttt lol. Each week was a huge ordeal to inject that thing.... after watching Dylan and reading post from the forum. I'm ready to switch to SARMS.

I had my blood drawn for labs 2 days ago after I saw my doctor. I asked him about SARMS but he doesn't prescribe it and said there's no enough evidenced-based stuff at the moment for him to be confident to start prescribing for his patients (which I suspected he'd say). He however, gave me a prescription for clomid because I told I wanted to have a 2nd child; which is not true (I'm ok with one for now). While I'm Looking for another physician who prescribes SARMS, I believe I can count on the bosses of this forum for a candid and true advice on the commencement of SARMS.

There's alot to dissect there. But no doc is going to rx you sarms. I would recommend a full pct. I am sure someone more knowledgeable about what that might look like with certain sarms included will help you shortly. Be open minded and take their advice. Good luck brother

Thanks man for the feedback
No problem. Glad I could help. Hopefully Dylan or Rock will swoop in and get you the sarm and serm pct layout to get you prepped for a full sarms only cycle

There's alot to dissect there. But no doc is going to rx you sarms. I would recommend a full pct. I am sure someone more knowledgeable about what that might look like with certain sarms included will help you shortly. Be open minded and take their advice. Good luck brother

I agree ,there is no dr going to prescribe SARMS. Plus, you can be on TRT and SARMS at the same time. I'm not a Dr ,but being on TRT is obviously something you need if you were prescribed. By stopping abrupt will be a negative thing, again I'm no Dr. Someone should chime in shortly to advise you on SARMS recommendation.

I'm 36 years
6" tall
183 lbs (the most I've weighed- can't pass it for a year now)

Was On TRT ( stopped over 2 weeks ago)

~Testosterone cypionate 300mg/week
~HCG 750 IU/week
~Anastrozole 0.5 caps/3 times a week

I need advice on start a bulking SARMS only cycle

Well bro, I can defnitely help you with a solid sarms stack, but the problem here is that you were on TRT so long and you decided to come off. Doing that, you are going to be severely shutdown and need to run a proper pct. you need to do that pct to bring your levels back to normal.

It was a big mistake going to the doctor for TRT just because a bodybuilder told you to. TRT is nothing to be taken lightly and it can become a lifetime commitment. Hopefully you are ok and can recover fine but first and foremost you need to recover. I suggest you run the following pct first and afterwards run some bloodwork to ensure you are where you need to be with your levels

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/50/50/25/25/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20/20/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Once pct is finished and you confirm through bloodwork that you've recovered, you are fine to start a sarms cycle. For your goals of bulking, I have the perfect stack for you

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/power-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thanks you guys a bunch!

@RickRock: I feel great actually.

I should possibly get the results of my lab this week. My semen Analysis was good too. My libido hasn't really changed, although it was way higher when I was on TRT.

And you are right, it was a mistake going to the Dr for TRT. When I began reading about cycles and it's cohort, I eventually knew TRT wasn't for me bro.

I might have a naive question regarding your the 1st PCT run recommendations:

▪️Is this for 4weeks? Or 8 weeks?
▪️What does the forward-slash mean in the clomid and nova? For Clomid, Does it mean 50mg per week for the first 4 weeks and then 25mg for the next 4 weeks ? And the same for nova.
▪️The rest being Aromasin, MK, & GW for the same duration?

My other question is for the SARMS Stacks, which I've been seeing used on this forum lol:

▪️What's the difference between a "Power stack", "Enhanced Super Stack", and an "Ultra Recomp stack"? Are these goals dependent? Or Is one more efficacious than the other?

One last question: I travel a lot for work, are these stacks travel friendly for carry-on luggage? I believe the are about 30ml each, therefore collectively, they'd be over 100 ml which most airlines don't recommend except if you want to check-in your carry-on.

I immensely appreciate the time invested in responding to these questions TBH.

Y'all are my MVP 🏆

Thanks guys !

I replied about a minute or so ago but can't find my response lol. Maybe I'm not used to the functionality as of yet.

I think I know what it is... I replied directly to RickRock that's why it's not even visible to me 🤔?

Maybe if RickRock replies, it'd become visible? Is that how it works or nah? Because I had a couple of questions regarding his response earlier.

Well bro, I can defnitely help you with a solid sarms stack, but the problem here is that you were on TRT so long and you decided to come off. Doing that, you are going to be severely shutdown and need to run a proper pct. you need to do that pct to bring your levels back to normal.

It was a big mistake going to the doctor for TRT just because a bodybuilder told you to. TRT is nothing to be taken lightly and it can become a lifetime commitment. Hopefully you are ok and can recover fine but first and foremost you need to recover. I suggest you run the following pct first and afterwards run some bloodwork to ensure you are where you need to be with your levels

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/50/50/25/25/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20/20/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Once pct is finished and you confirm through bloodwork that you've recovered, you are fine to start a sarms cycle. For your goals of bulking, I have the perfect stack for you

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/power-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Ditto too this bro you need too get your natural test levels back before using anything else suppresive in the slightest especial if your reasoning for stopping trt was injections because if you dont you will need TRT legitametly then well a needle it is for life

Thanks GymJunkie!

I feel great. My Semen Analysis was normal just waiting for my labs this week.

Libido is good to me but of course it was off the charts with the TRT.

I had some naive questions regarding RickRock's initial PCT run recommendations.

▪️How long is this PCT run? 4 weeks or 8weeks?
▪️Does the forward-slash mean "per week"? I.e. For Clomid, 50/50/50/25/25/25/25...is it 50 mg per for 4 weeks and 25mg per week for the next 4 weeks? The same for nova.
▪️And the rest, Aromasin, MK, & GW for the whole recommended PCT duration?

For questions regarding the SARMS Stack; I've seen them being recommended sporadically in this forum:

▪️What's the difference between the Power Stack, Ultra Recomp Stack, & Enhanced Super Stack? Is one more efficacious than the other?

Guys, I'm immensely thankful for the time invested in responding to these questions.

Thanks GymJunkie!

I had some naive questions regarding RickRock's initial PCT run recommendations.

▪️Does the forward-slash mean "per week"? I.e. For Clomid, 50/50/50/25/25/25/25...is it 50 mg per for 4 weeks and 25mg per week for the next 4 weeks? The same for nova.

For questions regarding the SARMS Stack; I've seen them being recommended sporadically in this forum:

▪️What's the difference between the Power Stack, Ultra Recomp Stack, & Enhanced Super Stack? Is one more efficacious than the other?

Guys, I'm immensely thankful for the time invested in responding to these questions.

Rick gave you an 8 week pct because you were on a synthetic test for 11 months which is very long so 8 weeks is sufficient to kick start natural test again. One number is for one week
Aromasin during pct will keep your estrogen under control during pct so sides will be controlled
Mk is to help keep strength and gains made while on and GW is to help cardio vascular wise and lower cortisol levels which means you won't put on much body fat during your pct time
Not sure about your last question I'll let the zen masters chime in on that one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad you got the help and advice you needed! Way to be openminded and recpetive.

Thanks GymJunkie!

Libido is good to me but of course it was off the charts with the TRT

Click on the web site underneath ricks reply. Sarmsx.......to see all the stacks.

Thanks GymJunkie!

that is an 8 week pct... so weeks 1,2 and 3 and 4 are all 50 MG PER DAY, then the next 4 weeks its 25 MG PER DAY... nolva is all the same in terms of the way its written and translated... the enhanced super stack is the most aggressive sarms cutting stack you can run... if your wanting to cut, thats the very best you go with... the ultra recomp stack is aimed to gain nice size, on the upwards of 10 lbs. while dropping body fat and adding endurance and a lot of performance enhancement with GW involved... the power stack is a condensed version the the ultra stack without the gw... it all depends on your goals

Mehnnnn!!! You guys are the bomb.gov

So much knowledge being impacted via this forum, I'm glad I found this forum (I have a new family now).

Ordering my initial PCT run now.

A colossal thanks to all the contributors 🔑🔑💯💯.

I'd keep you guys updated.

Mehnnnn!!! You guys are the bomb.gov

So much knowledge being impacted via this forum, I'm glad I found this forum (I have a new family now).

Ordering my initial PCT run now.

A colossal thanks to all the contributors .

I'd keep you guys updated.
im glad you said that because we are not a forum, nor a community... we are a family first, flat out... then you can throw those other terms in there and yes, you are correct, you do have a new family now bro...

Top Bottom