Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

steroids from greece

tzebigs

Mr Dylan

Greetings form greece i watched many of you video great job on information about anabolic and steroids and many other .
recently i finished my 1st cycle that was sustain 250 with eq and Dbol recommended to me from a "friend" that was a store with supplements here in Athens i know after i do my research that was fucked with that i use. now is about 3 months out of the cycle i run PCT normal with proviron and nolvadex ( that guy told me to use HCG but never use it i feel it inside me that was some how wrong and i came true ) i run on the PCT liver support and detoxify support and couple of vitamins with it C,D,E and multivitamin also take D-aspartic acid with tribulus and keep up my workout program with light food. the results now are okay i run blood test everything was great with cholesterol litle up because i eat a lot of fats
the dosage of the drugs was 1ml of test complained with 1ml of EQ in the same day twice the week Monday and friday for 2 months

you still have not run any sort of pct.. you never really asked a question either so im not sure if you are just writing to tell me your story or what?? everything you did was completely wrong and thats what happens when you listen to dumb fucks giving advice... you need to run an 8 week pct at this point because you never ran one... im sure you are not looking good on bloodwork... when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

you can get everything shipped to you with no problem from sarmsx... here is the link to purchase the pct you need as well as the layout.. you need TWO of the stacks to run an 8 week pct...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/50/50/25/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/40/20/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

SO we're clear, you ran test/EQ for 8 weeks?

What did you say your PCT was? I'm a little confused on your PCT.

But now i want to start my second cycle and i don't know yet what to use my goals is more at the side of bulking
i got thoughts on test,deca and no more i want this time to do the right things on my cycle.

But now i want to start my second cycle and i don't know yet what to use my goals is more at the side of bulking
i got thoughts on test,deca and no more i want this time to do the right things on my cycle.

Bro I never saw your stats posted.....we need to know your height, weight, age, and bodyfat before we can advise you on a cycle

yes was 8 weeks of them testo and EQ
Testo: 1ml x2 on the week
EQ: 1ml x2 on the week
you have less than no business using steroids... you never ran a pct, you ran fucking eq 8 weeks? it doesnt even kick in until then... you have NO CLUE wtf your doing man... STOP NOW... second cycle? you never even ran a first and you never ran any of it right... i told you exactly what to do some im not quite sure your malfunction but after reading everything you have done thus far, im not surprised... your reckless as fuck bro...

Mr Dylan Gemelli

Thanks for your advise for sure i will go for what you told me and my thoughts for the second cycle are not 100% sure that why i'am here on this forums.
I want to ask if it is ok after 4++ months from my last injection to run a PCT now as you told? because like a 2 days from now i will got in hand my clomid,nolva and aromasin i order them.
and a mistake that posted here it is that i run pct for 8 weeks not cycle ...cycle was 12 weeks my excuses for the mistake they misslead you

Hello i never get an answer but is ok ....i have a question if you should inject in the same barrel to oil like EQ and TEST propyionate? is there any side effects on this and ofcourse with difrent needle

Hello i never get an answer but is ok ....i have a question if you should inject in the same barrel to oil like EQ and TEST propyionate? is there any side effects on this and ofcourse with difrent needle
n yes you can use them in the same syringe...

Top Bottom