Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Starting S4

Swolesarms

Got the S4 from Sarmsx. Wow, beautiful cobalt blue glass bottles. I must watched every S4 video by Dylan several times." How many times do you have to watch those boring videos", my wife says. Anyway, 1/2 a dropper before breakfast, and the other half 6 hours later before my workout , 7 days a week is my plan. Of course, this is with 75mg test cyp twice a week, and the Arimdex/hcg Rx.

Got the S4 from Sarmsx. Wow, beautiful cobalt blue glass bottles. I must watched every S4 video by Dylan several times." How many times do you have to watch those boring videos", my wife says. Anyway, 1/2 a dropper before breakfast, and the other half 6 hours later before my workout , 7 days a week is my plan. Of course, this is with 75mg test cyp twice a week, and the Arimdex/hcg Rx.

Very nice bro. Keep us updated on how that S4 treats you!

Dem bottles!

k1q5p1.jpg

i would like to think they are not boring bro! LOLLLL im looking forward to your results... please keep us updated

Good for you for watching them all several times. That's how we learn. I wish everyone would be as dedicated to learning. Have fun with the cycle brotha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i would like to think they are not boring bro! LOLLLL im looking forward to your results... please keep us updated

That's just what people say about things they aren't interested in. Learning isn't always fun for everyone unfortunately. These videos aren't made for entertainment anyway lol

Good for you for watching them all several times. That's how we learn. I wish everyone would be as dedicated to learning. Have fun with the cycle brotha!

Exactly. Proper research is key

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

That's just what people say about things they aren't interested in. Learning isn't always fun for everyone unfortunately. These videos aren't made for entertainment anyway lol

very true bro.... very true... my wife watches shit sometimes that i just fucking shake my head but she loves it and thats all i care about... its always boring if you have no interest

My wife shuts off whenever I talk about weights and supplements. She says to me 'Ohh how big do you want to get', then it's my turn to shut off.
They're never happy....wanting us to be big and puffy but when it comes to the nitty and gritty they dont want to hear it....Women!?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

My wife shuts off whenever I talk about weights and supplements. She says to me 'Ohh how big do you want to get', then it's my turn to shut off.
They're never happy....wanting us to be big and puffy but when it comes to the nitty and gritty they dont want to hear it....Women!?

LOLL how do you think mine feels... i talk about the forum, my emails, my diet, training sports... lolll im lucky because she just loves to talk and listen etc... we go to every fucking sporting event you can imagine and get this, every night when we spend time together, since im busy all day long, we watch nba league pass because i have her so into it... so im beyond blessed with that

You're lucky that she lets you. I'm lucky that I can still buy protein powder. SARMs are an issue though but I don't tell her what 'supplements' I buy anymore. Better not knowing if you don't want a divorce.

You're lucky that she lets you. I'm lucky that I can still buy protein powder. SARMs are an issue though but I don't tell her what 'supplements' I buy anymore. Better not knowing if you don't want a divorce.

LOLLL i understand bro... i never understand that but hey, its not my life... i just have always been one that goes like this... "you take me as i am" and of course, we try to improve ourselves daily but for me, my diet, my love for training and yes, my ped use is who i am and if i can't be me, i can't be with said person... my wife loved me when i had nothing, living in my moms basement etc and now, not that im something special by any means , but now that i have moved forward , nothing changed with her and she loves me exactly for me... obviously, im difficult at times and work on that constantly but you are who you are brother... i understand though... every circumstance is different... i just hope things are not made too difficult on you... you dont deserve that

Thanks. I think this one is from Pluto not Venus. Now that I'm improving myself she doesn't like it. When we were going out I was restoring an old 1966 Valiant and I was going to buy an every day car and give it a quick clean up, but then realized that the 1966 Val wad on gas and decided to pump money into that one instead......ohh she didn't like that idea. But I turned around and said 'you don't like it there's the door and find yourself someone else. I bought this car way before you came along and I'm going to finish it with or without you'.
Well she didn't go and I finished the car and have been winning a few trophies along the way....

Anyway they're all the same...can't live with them and can't live without them. Some love you the way you are and some will always try to change you and are never happy until you leave them.

My wife likes me working out and gaining muscle, but hates the cost of TRT. Then I have to remind her, and point out what an average 55 year old man looks like. And it's not over, because I'm amping everything up with SARMs, and the cleanest eating I've ever done.

That's great to hear. You got a good catch.
I'm thinking of competing next year or later this year, but I will be doing it for myself and no one else. I think its just immaturity and I am not going to let her put me down in whatever sport I choose to do. I said to her last week...you go to any gym in Melbourne and ask any guy what they're objective is in gym. They will tell you that they want to get a little bit bigger or huge. Probably only 10% of guys are only doing cardio to maintain their bodies and to stay fit.
I'm 42yrs old and weigh about 85kg with roughly just over 5% BF. I'm feeling great and pretty lean and I hope she realizes that too. That this sport keeps me healthy & happy with not too many certain 'supplements' along the way. Ha ha!

i know this, this lifestyle, the feelings i have everyday after accomplishing another workout and making more progress, i fucking thrive on it, i need it, i probably could not survive without it... thats just me and that has to be accepted to be around me... i love everyone, i have the biggest heart in the world and break my back for so many people and you guys have no clue what i do for my family on top of this but i dont get into to that... the point is, you have to do what you love and when others see you happy, if they REALLY love you and care, they are beyond happy for you...

Serving others is the highest calling one can have. Giving and creating value is fullfilling in many ways. It will always return to you. The fitness lifestyle keeps you strong so you can keep going. You will get burned from time to time but your conscious will be clear.

Serving others is the highest calling one can have. Giving and creating value is fullfilling in many ways. It will always return to you. The fitness lifestyle keeps you strong so you can keep going. You will get burned from time to time but your conscious will be clear.

You are going to like S4...combined with 150mg/Test...that's a good combo. You will definitely notice and see a difference. My opinion is bias though because S4 is my favorite.

Like you, I respond very fast to anything I take. Even after 10 years on test, I still respond very well. It was only 2 years ago that I went from 100mg to 150mg. I started my S4 on Fri. Maybe it's my imagination, but I'm starting to feel it. I'm wearing a rubber band on my wrist to remind me of the S4. That way I can be ready for those things in life that pop up at you. Taking it slow, moving very careful. The ego is in check, and my empathy is tuned in.

Top Bottom