Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Starting S4

i know this, this lifestyle, the feelings i have everyday after accomplishing another workout and making more progress, i fucking thrive on it, i need it, i probably could not survive without it... thats just me and that has to be accepted to be around me... i love everyone, i have the biggest heart in the world and break my back for so many people and you guys have no clue what i do for my family on top of this but i dont get into to that... the point is, you have to do what you love and when others see you happy, if they REALLY love you and care, they are beyond happy for you...
I really love what I do. The diet the training and lifestyle of it all. I dont care what she or anyone says because they don't have an interest in anything apart from themselves.
I used to road bike race -criteriums before my daughter was born. But I also was doing serious weights before I got into cycling. When I was cycling my wife said to me 'I miss your big arms, you've lost a lot of size'.
Well I eventually got into weights again because of the time factor being on the bike all time. Now that I've gone bigger and thicker my wife Wendy doesn't like it. She doesn't like the fact that I don't fit into my clothes after buying a whole heap of clothes 5 months ago. I think that's the real issue here spending money on more clothes that only fit a dozen times. Also part of the fact is of taking SARMs which is still legal in this forsaken stupid country. She said to me about sarms 'ohh thats cheating' but she takes clen, so what's that?.....that's cheating too to lose weight. I've told her heaps of times to drink plenty of water and at least do some cardio.... I've given up now, I just don't say anything anymore.
Some people just can't be told or be educated on how to properly use supplements and to exercise regularly and effectively.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It's a lifestyle for me too, and after 10 days on S4, I'm getting muscle hardening, and noticeable strength gains. My muscles are not getting bigger but their getting cut. I noticed piano keys on my torso and veins are showing. I'm experiencing little visual starbursts and bright colored flashes. I seen little green fireworks last night. I like these visuals; they are no problem. I think I'm through the Mike Tyson knock out period. I'm eating at a deficit, eating very, very clean. No sugar except for a banana right after my workout. ----- poached eggs, naked oatmeal, lean beef , sardines in water, salmon heads, boiled chicken,yams , cold potatoes, kale, parsly, tuna, alvacodas----flaxseed, homemade apple cider vinegar, and sour kraut. No added oils except a little butter or California olive oil.

That S4 will bring out veins in places you never knew veins existed or could exist. And after only 10 days, ha the best is yet to come my friend.

I'm loving this S4. I'm watching my body change right before my eyes, and my wife notices it. No negative side effects. The little bursts of fireworks enhance my quality of life. I seen the greenest green I ever saw while laying in bed last night. I'm not going to go into what my orgasm was like. I'm gonna hate cycling of this stuff.

That S4 will bring out veins in places you never knew veins existed or could exist. And after only 10 days, ha the best is yet to come my friend.
That's no shit. The vascularity and hardening on s4 is pretty unreal. It's very similar to the effects I get from winstrol which says a lot about it being a sarm

I'm loving this S4. I'm watching my body change right before my eyes, and my wife notices it. No negative side effects. The little bursts of fireworks enhance my quality of life. I seen the greenest green I ever saw while laying in bed last night. I'm not going to go into what my orgasm was like. I'm gonna hate cycling of this stuff.
the beauty of sarms is that once you complete your cycle, you only need 2-3 weeks before you can start again.. i have said time and time again that s4 is the strongest sarm you can run, period and im so happy your seeing and experiencing that bro

You guys are great; such sound advice and positivity. I'm glad I found Dylan's videos. There is so much information and brutal truth. It just motivates me..

You guys are great; such sound advice and positivity. I'm glad I found Dylan's videos. There is so much information and brutal truth. It just motivates me..

Dylan has been putting out solid content for years now.. he is a big resource to the community of health and fitness. He truly knows his shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bumped up my dose a tad over 0.5 . It might be my imagination, but this morning my face looks leaner. I seem to have a slightly more handsome appearance. While brushing my teeth I noticed a slight cut on my upper pec.The other night, on the full sized mirror, in low light, my body has a healthy looking sheen and a nice colour; almost like a suntan.

thats awesome bro and to know i have had such a positive effect and am able to motivate you makes my day !

I bumped up my dose a tad over 0.5 . It might be my imagination, but this morning my face looks leaner. I seem to have a slightly more handsome appearance. While brushing my teeth I noticed a slight cut on my upper pec.The other night, on the full sized mirror, in low light, my body has a healthy looking sheen and a nice colour; almost like a suntan.
the beauty of the muscle hardening effects of s4... im telling you, this is why i love s4 so much... i feel like aside from GW, it does more than any other sarm as you are experiencing first hand

Update: I'm into my 2nd bottle of S4- I started on 1-14-17 so I'm over a month into it. With my clean eating focusing on nutrient dense foods and avoidance of all sugars and breads, I've lost 10 lbs. It's very noticeable. I'm vascular as all get out. I've done this same diet routine before, but never got this vascular and ripped look. I believe I've lost some strength at this point, and some muscle mass on my legs, BUT my muscles look better. This belly fat isn't going to become a 6 pack without taking casualties. For fear of increased food cravings/ appetite, I'm staying this course before I run different product.

Update: I'm into my 2nd bottle of S4- I started on 1-14-17 so I'm over a month into it. With my clean eating focusing on nutrient dense foods and avoidance of all sugars and breads, I've lost 10 lbs. It's very noticeable. I'm vascular as all get out. I've done this same diet routine before, but never got this vascular and ripped look. I believe I've lost some strength at this point, and some muscle mass on my legs, BUT my muscles look better. This belly fat isn't going to become a 6 pack without taking casualties. For fear of increased food cravings/ appetite, I'm staying this course before I run different product.
Nice job to this point bro! Good job! 10 lbs in a month is great, but a little higher rate of fat loss than I would recommend. That could be contributing to your strength and muscle mass loss.

What exactly does your diet look like?

Top Bottom