napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sr9009

drumjorb

Had no idea and definitely was not prepared for the burn that first drop had! Haha wow, that packs a punch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
SR is the one that tastes the best to me. The worse is the liquid clomid haha.

Bro it hit me so hard. Mainly because I had no idea it was going to be like straight rubbing alcohol under my tongue. Lol

Will you get adequate absorption that way? The absorption rate under the tongue is faster

It's not sublingual...where are you getting your information from??

Most things suspended in alcohol will have a slightly faster absorption rate under the tongue because there are so many blood vessels there but it doesn't have to be taken that way.

Not what DG told me

Any way it is administered, your body is metabolizing it. The route just determines how fast and how much is used. Obviously strength of dose will change this. A dose of medication you would take in extended release caplet would never be the same as intravenous or intramuscular.

Under the tongue or "swallowed" , it's still being absorbed through the mucosa. The mucosa under the tongue is more thin, essentially meaning it will absorb at a faster rate

Under the tongue or "swallowed" , it's still being absorbed through the mucosa. The mucosa under the tongue is more thin, essentially meaning it will absorb at a faster rate

If you want to put ever clear under your tongue and hold it there to potentially burn the hell out of your tissues, then go for it bro, but why the fuck would you want to when it's completely unnecessary? You will still absorb the co pound just swallowing it. No need to make this any more complicated than it needs to be

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

If you want to put ever clear under your tongue and hold it there to potentially burn the hell out of your tissues, then go for it bro, but why the fuck would you want to when it's completely unnecessary? You will still absorb the co pound just swallowing it. No need to make this any more complicated than it needs to be

Bro, chill the freak out. Lol. No one even said I would do that again. Just clearing the air about how liquid med is and can be absorbed. No need to go ham brother! Haha

Bro, chill the freak out. Lol. No one even said I would do that again. Just clearing the air about how liquid med is and can be absorbed. No need to go ham brother! Haha

Dude, I'm chill. I'm not the one talking about putting alcohol under my tongue lol

Just trying to help a brother out here to understand why that's not exactly a good idea

Haha I didn't know it had such a strong alcohol content! Even though it technically could be done once is all it takes to decide against it. Lol

lol ya if you read the logs some have tried that but we all have had great results taking it as directed right down the hatch maybe followed with water, or grapefruit juice helps then you get used to it and no chaser

I would say not. It dilutes it's concentration. Either way. SR9009 is a difficult one to take just because of the amount of times in a day you have to take it. If they made it in a different form it would be amazing because it's effects are undeniable

Top Bottom