napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Say hello to your new Phurious rep!

JackSteel

Banned
Hey guys and gals! As you know a lot of shit has happened recently and my "gear boss" went AWOL. I have been graciously given the opportunity to represent Phurious Pharma now and so I will be more than happy to answer questions and help out however I can! Will follow up with a discount code when I get it so stay tuned!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys and gals! As you know a lot of shit has happened recently and my "gear boss" went AWOL. I have been graciously given the opportunity to represent Phurious Pharma now and so I will be more than happy to answer questions and help out however I can! Will follow up with a discount code when I get it so stay tuned!

Damn... You bounced back quick... 0 to 100 real quick

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Saw this coming. Hahaha awesome bro. Good for you. You will be an awesome addition to his team.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Good for you! Congrats!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the ohurious pharma nightmare ha ha.

PHURIOUS

Awesome................... Jack

Do you get money when you sponsor a company like this ? Or advertise?

It depends i usually start guys on 5%. And they can put that towards gear or some cash too. We havnt discusses that yet

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom