napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Say hello to your new Phurious rep!

Damit!!! Well... I tried... you guys can enjoy that blowfish anyway. My gift to the thread.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Lol u can go in and delete the pic that was for ny anyway im sure he has copied it by now ha

PHURIOUS

congrats jack lol. now let me give you some pointers to pass onto the TEAM. i see alot of post that say Phurious hooked me up with extras because there was a (hiccup or a glitch) ways to stop that are stay on top of your game. pay attention to details, simple as that. secondly there was an issue with super slow shipping due to not having stock. well if you dont have stock then DONT TAKE FUNDS. a couple of easy thing to practice to save time and headaches. good luck

congrats jack lol. now let me give you some pointers to pass onto the TEAM. i see alot of post that say Phurious hooked me up with extras because there was a (hiccup or a glitch) ways to stop that are stay on top of your game. pay attention to details, simple as that. secondly there was an issue with super slow shipping due to not having stock. well if you dont have stock then DONT TAKE FUNDS. a couple of easy thing to practice to save time and headaches. good luck

You know this is absolutly not needed. You dont even know the story of what we have been thru bud. So dont speak on things you know nothing about and i just dont have the time to explain it to you. There was no taking orders without having it going on. Thats not even what happened so please keep that kind of thing out of this thread. Thank you.

PHURIOUS

You know this is absolutly not needed. You dont even know the story of what we have been thru bud. So dont speak on things you know nothing about and i just dont have the time to explain it to you. There was no taking orders without having it going on. Thats not even what happened so please keep that kind of thing out of this thread. Thank you.

PHURIOUS

just passing along tips to help him and you. as you have a big team. also i speak the truth. if you had stoock then why didnt people get there items. also you have no idea if im a customer or not. thanks P for the reply. again congrats jack.

just passing along tips to help him and you. as you have a big team. also i speak the truth. if you had stoock then why didnt people get there items. also you have no idea if im a customer or not. thanks P for the reply. again congrats jack.

If you would likw to talk about it then feel free to pm me and ill be then happy to set you straight my friend. But keep it out of this thread do it more professionally. No one asked for your advice. Leave jacks training up to me and my team. Thanks

PHURIOUS

PHURIOUS

That's very typical to say, what WE have been through, not what my CUSTOMERS have been through...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's very typical to say, what WE have been through, not what my CUSTOMERS have been through...

We includes them. Seriously. Gtfo of this thread. U are not wanted here. Stay out of all phurious pharma related threads. Thank you.

PHURIOUS

This goes out to all. And im only gonna say it once. This is a congratulatory thread for jack steel. IF you arnt here to congradulate jack then dont come in here.

If you have a concern or a complaint and are a paying customer by all means contact testdude or sns directly and they will kindly listen and quickly reaolve any known issue.

Dont send your friend or a neighbor or a buddy on the forum. Not even a self proclaimed savior. YOU come to us and we will fix it. And will do it appologetically and quickley

That is all...

PHURIOUS

This goes out to all. And im only gonna say it once. This is a congratulatory thread for jack steel. IF you arnt here to congradulate jack then dont come in here.

If you have a concern or a complaint and are a paying customer by all means contact testdude or sns directly and they will kindly listen and quickly reaolve any known issue.

Dont send your friend or a neighbor or a buddy on the forum. Not even a self proclaimed savior. YOU come to us and we will fix it. And will do it appologetically and quickley

That is all...

PHURIOUS

ok understood P. you don't take constructive criticism well or play nice with others. so your training will be to have him fix hiccups and delays with extras. that outta take all of 10 minutes of training. for the third time congrats jack.

ok understood P. you don't take constructive criticism well or play nice with others. so your training will be to have him fix hiccups and delays with extras. that outta take all of 10 minutes of training. for the third time congrats jack.

Clearly you didnt hear what i said. What is it w you guys. Momma not raise you right? There will be no further delays. Please stop speaking on something you know nothing about. How can i be more clear. If you want it explained then pm me. Otherwise shut your mouth. Im tired of this bullshit. None of you know what it takes to run something like this. Its a hard working life. And i work my ass off. I will no ponger listen to these wild accusations and slanderous speak. Stop it now!

PHURIOUS

Plz lets not start this shyt all over again lol... Obviously its being shown that Phurious is taking care of the situation as best as he can... Its not how you slip up, its what you do after you slip that defines the character of a person and from what I'm seeing Phurious has demonstrated his character in a great way... So shut the fuck up... A bunch grown ass men starting to sound like females... The man is taking care of the problem, their was no need for that extra shyt.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

That is all...

PHURIOUS

I'm Jack Steel and I approve this message.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!

Top Bottom