napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarmsx S4

yes, you should always do before and afters as well as pre cycle, mid and post bloodwork...

Agreed !

Also

Picking up another S4 tonight from SarmsX so i'm prepared , I'm scared theyre gonna run out & I'll be crying the blues, & I do not trust getting S4 from any place else

Is there anyway to tell how many units are in stock because I cannot order more til Friday & If it goes outta stock I really dont want to order this from any other place, & 4 weeks will be short changing myself & I do not wanna go anywhere else to get it ... I dont trust any other place, any info will be helpful , thank you in advance

Is there anyway to tell how many units are in stock because I cannot order more til Friday & If it goes outta stock I really dont want to order this from any other place, & 4 weeks will be short changing myself & I do not wanna go anywhere else to get it ... I dont trust any other place, any info will be helpful , thank you in advance

Its not going out of stock bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bro, seriously, i have no clue where you would even get that from to be honest... the day the page was down had NOTHING to do with stock whatsoever... it was simply a glitch... there is A LOT of traffic on the site and for some reason it causes an error on the page... it literally has nothing to do with the stock whatsoever

bro, seriously, i have no clue where you would even get that from to be honest... the day the page was down had NOTHING to do with stock whatsoever... it was simply a glitch... there is A LOT of traffic on the site and for some reason it causes an error on the page...
Yes that is why I got nervous lol

Anyway awesome news !!! Thanks for dealing with my paranoia :)

Day 5 update, strength is definetly up, my lifts are going up quite a bit easier & vascularity is improving especially during workouts , no vision issues yet, still dosing 50mg a day

I noticed in your first post you said you were going to take your second dose an hour after the first.You should take your second dose 4-6 hours after the first.You're going to love this stuff bro.I'm on my second month of it & my strength is up 20%,muscle hardness is through the roof & vascularity is popping!

I noticed in your first post you said you were going to take your second dose an hour after the first.You should take your second dose 4-6 hours after the first.You're going to love this stuff bro.I'm on my second month of it & my strength is up 20%,muscle hardness is through the roof & vascularity is popping!

I'm sorry I wasen't clear, I meant I was about to take my 2nd dose in an hour, it was over 4 plus hours after my first, I have since taken my my doses 5-6 hours apart :)

Yes, Im looking foward to see what this S4 can do , I'm super excited !!

Day 5 update, strength is definetly up, my lifts are going up quite a bit easier & vascularity is improving especially during workouts , no vision issues yet, still dosing 50mg a day
Good update bro. Keep killing it!!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

excellent brother... nice work so far... your just getting going so imagine what your going to see here... =)

Day 12 update ..

Strength definetly up, I did my very first Muscle Up !!! , never ever been able to do one in my life , Vascularity up, skin seems tighter around my muscles ... just overall look better & tighter in the mirror

Day 12 update ..

Strength definetly up, I did my very first Muscle Up !!! , never ever been able to do one in my life , Vascularity up, skin seems tighter around my muscles ... just overall look better & tighter in the mirror

excellent brother... the s4 is increasing your vascularity and making your skin tighter... its going to work for you.. thats muscle hardening and the beauty of s4... its only going to get better brother... im so glad to see things going strong for you!

Day 13 , vision sides have begun , most noticable is when I'm come in from the brightness of the outside to dark/regular lighting of the inside, yellow haze I call it, kind of intense for like 30 seconds then it subsides, easily tolerable , no issue whatsoever for me, kinda enjoy the experience to be honest but then again im pretty nuts lol ...S4 is def to be appreciated & respected, looking lean, tight & vascular , strength is the most noticable benefit so far, with that said thoroughly enjoying the ride on S4 :)

Top Bottom