napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarmsx S4

Dylan quick question , I've also noticed some muscle fullness in the mirror, didn't expect this nice suprise as I wasen't sure that was a benefit of S4 , is this a benefit of S4 ?

Dylan quick question , I've also noticed some muscle fullness in the mirror, didn't expect this nice suprise as I wasen't sure that was a benefit of S4 , is this a benefit of S4 ?

s4 absolutely adds lean muscle and with the addition of that and the process of hardening it at the same time, it definitely can provide that quality

Day 13 , vision sides have begun , most noticable is when I'm come in from the brightness of the outside to dark/regular lighting of the inside, yellow haze I call it, kind of intense for like 30 seconds then it subsides, easily tolerable , no issue whatsoever for me, kinda enjoy the experience to be honest but then again im pretty nuts lol ...S4 is def to be appreciated & respected, looking lean, tight & vascular , strength is the most noticable benefit so far, with that said thoroughly enjoying the ride on S4 :)

excellent brother... the vision sides generally stay tolerable but obviously just be aware... very nice on the progress...your seeing why i am so big on s4 as it has so many strong qualities

Hell yeah... S4 is a producer for sure. The strength increases and muscle hardening is what I see the most when I personally run it.

Random question, it seems S4 has just minor vision issues in the short-term. But what about long-term if you do cycles and cycles of it? Have there been any studies on that? If not, shouldn't we at least wonder about the potential harm of long-term use?

Random question, it seems S4 has just minor vision issues in the short-term. But what about long-term if you do cycles and cycles of it? Have there been any studies on that? If not, shouldn't we at least wonder about the potential harm of long-term use?

there is nothing to wonder about... there is NO long term issue whatsoever... its an extremely short half life and its in and out of your system... it only binds to the receptor while being used and just as it disappears, so does the issue... there is no long term issue... none whatsoever.... nothing is permanent, nothing sticks, none of the above...

It definitely goes away even with lower doses.I was sick all week & just doing half doses cause I wasn't working out but wanted to keep it I my system.I had zero vision sides this week.Funny thing is I kind of missed them. [emoji12]
Today I went back to my normal dose & worked out.Im feeling about 90% better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I Drove @ night the first time since sides began & no issue except every single light is yellow (street lights, headlights etc ..) , which is cool as yellow is my favorite color, but navigating through night driving is the same as if I wasent on S4

I wanna thank Dylan, Rickrock & everyone else who contributes on these threads & the overall help I see you guys give to everyone else is making this forum a favorite of mine , Class Acts in this place for sure

I Drove @ night the first time since sides began & no issue except every single light is yellow (street lights, headlights etc ..) , which is cool as yellow is my favorite color, but navigating through night driving is the same as if I wasent on S4

I wanna thank Dylan, Rickrock & everyone else who contributes on these threads & the overall help I see you guys give to everyone else is making this forum a favorite of mine , Class Acts in this place for sure

I really appreciate that brother seriously. That means a lot, and I thank you!

There's definitely no long term damage at all. The vision sides are only there while the compound is in your system because of its affinity to the ocular receptor. It literally will be completely gone within two days once you stop S4

There's definitely no long term damage at all. The vision sides are only there while the compound is in your system because of its affinity to the ocular receptor. It literally will be completely gone within two days once you stop S4

I was the exception to the rule on that one!!!

thank you for the acknowledgement bro.. i really appreciate it and i know rick does as well... that's what we are here for...

the night driving is not so bad... i dont drive much at night anymore but when i did i used to love the way the headlights looked when taking s4

Day 19 increased the dose to 75mg at day 15 , vision sides present(no more than @ 50/60, very manageable & overrated if you ask me) my Phsyique is starting to take on a look that no other compound has done & I've tried them all (aside from Winny, protobol & maybe a few ulg AAS orals) & S4 is beginning to become my favorite compound I've used to date, 2nd only to Pheraplex (madol) which is not even a fair comparison considering Phera is a bulker & a tad on the wet side which is mostly diet dependant IMO )

S4 is a winner for sure

Day 19 increased the dose to 75mg at day 15 , vision sides present(no more than @ 50/60, very manageable & overrated if you ask me) my Phsyique is starting to take on a look that no other compound has done & I've tried them all (aside from Winny, protobol & maybe a few ulg AAS orals) & S4 is beginning to become my favorite compound I've used to date, 2nd only to Pheraplex (madol) which is not even a fair comparison considering Phera is a bulker & a tad on the wet side which is mostly diet dependant IMO )

S4 is a winner for sure

That's awesome to hear bro! I'm glad you are really loving the S4. It's definitely one of my top compounds, and I absolutely love the effects it brings. the hardness, strength and vascularity I get from it even give Winstrol a run for its money. Thank you for the feedback!

Looking foward to see how it goes, on paper it's perfect for my goals, I think I will be a good test case simply because I stay around 8/10 % year around , so this should shine given my physique .

I plan on running this for the full 12 weeks
Then you are a prime candidate. The leaner you are, the more prominent the effects from S4 will be. That's why I love it so much

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom