Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarmsx dose

Portelles75

I just open my MK 2866 and now I have no clue how to take 25ml ed. The dropper says 0.25ml and so on to a full dropper that is 1.0 ml . I'm lost now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

pretty sure it says 50mg/ml on the bottle. correct? so that would mean a full dropper would be 50mls so half that and you got it. ya just looked at my bottle and dropper so ya you want to go half a dropper which will be .50

I just open my MK 2866 and now I have no clue how to take 25ml ed. The dropper says 0.25ml and so on to a full dropper that is 1.0 ml . I'm lost now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
It's extremely easy to figure out bro. Mk2866 is 50mg per ml, so half of that would be 0.5ml for 25mg

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I bought 100 syringe from Amazon for about $8. They are 1ml dropper single use. So it would last 100 days :)

I bought 100 syringe from Amazon for about $8. They are 1ml dropper single use. So it would last 100 days :)

It's honestly not even necessary considering all sarmsx products come with a dropper clearly marked for easy measuring

It's honestly not even necessary considering all sarmsx products come with a dropper clearly marked for easy measuring

so if rad140 is dosed once a day at 20mg in the am. that would be equal to two droppers fully filled?

so if rad140 is dosed once a day at 20mg in the am. that would be equal to two droppers fully filled?

Yes, that is correct bro. 2ml to get the 20mg dose

Top Bottom