Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarms Tips/Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

brounou

have done a lot of research on the sarm GW-501516 and was taking into consideration about buying it. I came upon isarms YouTube series on GW-501516 and it was great!

I am 21 years old and have been lifting weights since 15. I am 5'5" and my current weight is 146. The Arnold Expo is just around the corner (8 weeks) and I would like to have a clean cut and shed some pounds before then. My goal is to loose about 10 pounds.

My current training is 3 heavy days and 3 light (Power Hypertrophy Adaptive Training) followed by 20 minutes of HIIT 3 times a week. I am a natural athlete and I have been trying to loose weight for 8 weeks, but the scale won't budge. Although the scale shouldn't matter... I take weekly pics and I do see changes, but the changes are not where I want to be. My body gains muscle and fat very easily, but loosing fat and getting cut is my weakness.

I like to count macros and I started with 2000 calories... And slowly started to decrease the amount. My current intake is about 1300 calories and I have 1 refeed that consumes 1900 calories. Then again... with the calorie intake that I am consuming I would have imagined that my weight would be dropping? But it hasn't.

Do you think that GW-501516 would be beneficial in order to achieve my goals? Also do you think that my training and eating should be changed?

Cardarine GW will definitely be very helpful for the achievement of your goal. Make sure to do enough cardio, and keep the diet you are doing right now, and you will see some good changes. At least you are not risking anything, as it is a non-hormonal compound that will cause no side effects at all.

Thank you! Do you think that I should start of with 5mg and up the dosage later on if I see no results? I am a women and have read that woman should only take 5-10mg a day. I was thinking about taking 5mg in the AM and then taking 5 before working out.

Thank you! Do you think that I should start of with 5mg and up the dosage later on if I see no results? I am a women and have read that woman should only take 5-10mg a day. I was thinking about taking 5mg in the AM and then taking 5 before working out.

My wife uses cardarine religiously, she started at 10mgs/ed after a meal and added 5mgs every 2 weeks until she got to 20mgs. The pyramid works great.

Research:
https://www.isarms.com/sarms

I think that for the first time you can limit yourself with 15 mgs per day, getting up there slowly and starting off with just 5 mgs per day. Tappering is a good to let your body adapt to the new compound. I am sure it will work wonders for you.

Is ordering from Sarms1 a good? I have heard that it isn't the greatest and that I should order from a different company.

Well, I have been using SARMs for many years now - like 7-8 years, and I have tried all sorts of companies. Let me tell you, that in the last 4-5 years sarms1.com was the only company that could deliver high quality, real SARMs. Besides, their customer service is awesome, and it is a pleasure to buy from them. However, the reason number one for me to buy from them is still the high quality and reliability. Stay away from SARMs in pills and caps - these are 100% fakes.

Thank you! I'm really hoping that taking just GW as a stand alone will help me shed some pounds and get me lean and hopefully I will see changes pretty quickly. My diet and exercise is on point. We will see, I might have to stack. Wow 7-8 years and you rarely have any side effects?

Thank you! I'm really hoping that taking just GW as a stand alone will help me shed some pounds and get me lean and hopefully I will see changes pretty quickly. My diet and exercise is on point. We will see, I might have to stack. Wow 7-8 years and you rarely have any side effects?

I am sure you will shed quite some fat - just train hard, and Cardarine will help you do more cardio with less effort, so it will also contribute to fat loss. As for my experience, obviously I have been cycling them on and off for 8 years, and yes - so far not even the slightest problem.

I ordered from Sarms1 the other night! I heard it taste a bit nasty... do you think it would be okay to mix it in my morning smoothie or juice? Or not?

The recommended dose is 10 mg per day but many people use as much as 20 mg per day to burn as much fat as they can in in the 8 week cycle.if you want to achieve your goal within 8 weeks .then 20 mg per day will be help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom