napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS for women

What is the triple stack? I've heard something about one of them giving women green spotted vision.. have you heard anything about that and which one?

that would be s4 and yes it varies with different people my wife never had any vision sides whatsoever but I think TX chick and Missbizz did. I posted a link to the triple stack in my above response just click the link

What is the triple stack? I've heard something about one of them giving women green spotted vision.. have you heard anything about that and which one?

s4 is the only sarm that can possibly cause vision issues ONLY for the time of use... nothing is permanent whatsoever... its just a brief difficult changing from light to dark or vice versa where you have a yellow tint but its NOT PERMANENT whatsoever and it may or may not occur... its impossible to say... if you dose it responsibly then the likelihood is very low of occurrence...

My GF only struggled with the S4 for a week or two about 6 weeks on then it mellowed out. And it was nothing unbearable or terrible.

30 180lb cutting bf and building strength and muscle.

I have the perfect stack for you that will treat you well. No virilization effects or masculine effects whatsoever and perfect for fat loss, endurance, muscle gain, and strength

All of this is available at www.sarmsx.com

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I have the perfect stack for you that will treat you well. No virilization effects or masculine effects whatsoever and perfect for fat loss, endurance, muscle gain, and strength

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

^^^^^^^ perfect stack for your needs. This is the last one I ran with great results..absolutely no virilization effects...and the vision sides from the s4 if you get them are completely manageable with dylans dosing protocol for this issue. The only way to see results is to try them for yourself...I think you will love this stack!

PHURIOUS PHARMA Rep Use discount code MBZ5 for 5 % savings on your order

Do you have a coupon code for sarmsx?

Do you have a coupon code for sarmsx?

There are no direct coupons, but if you go to www.sarmsx.com and click on the discounts tab, you can get buy two get one free which is 30% off

You will need at least 3 bottles of each anyways to complete the cycle so that is a good way to purchase it to get the 3rd bottle of each free

Hey with ur girl.running thr triple.stack and losing all that how long did she run it for. I'm in week 3 starting week 4 of the triple stack and my weight is going up.. any advise would be great.. how was her diet and cardio.

Hey with ur girl.running thr triple.stack and losing all that how long did she run it for. I'm in week 3 starting week 4 of the triple stack and my weight is going up.. any advise would be great.. how was her diet and cardio.

not sure who this was for but mine runs her cycles at 12 weeks her diet is pretty clean cheats every once in a while and cardio 5 days per week. she went from a size 8-10 down to a 4 currently 168 lbs to 142 currently and height is 5'8". you weight is going up? how do your clothes fit looser? how do you think you look in the mirror? better? I wouldn't totally depend on the scale as long as you think things are progressing in the right way

Last edited:

it should be ran 12 weeks.. to lost weight you need to be eating 250-500 calories below maintenance as well as implementing plenty of cardio etc... 4-5 times per week and 30-45 minutes per day of cardio...

12 weeks is definitely where you want to run it to get the full benefit from it

I'm in week 8 using the triple stack & just recently added LGD-4033 as I'm in month 8 of a year long build. I do no cardio & am eating 20x bw and found the SARMS are keeping me lean. I will continue SARMS during my lean out, build & prep. I plan to use SR-9009 during my lean out & prep & will post updates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in week 8 using the triple stack & just recently added LGD-4033 as I'm in month 8 of a year long build. I do no cardio & am eating 20x bw and found the SARMS are keeping me lean. I will continue SARMS during my lean out, build & prep. I plan to use SR-9009 during my lean out & prep & will post updates.

thanks for the feedback... now, just imagine if you did cardio what they would do! i dont know your situation etc... but damn, if your using GW, let it really shine for you! =)

I'm glad everything is going so well for you! I'm assuming you are in a lean mass building phase right now?

I'm glad everything is going so well for you! I'm assuming you are in a lean mass building phase right now?

Yes I am building but keeping lean as possible. I have to say SARMS has really helped. This build has been the best ever with vascularity & strength since starting SARMS. I am setting so many PRs for a female 50+. Looking forward to what is revealed during my prep in 2017. Wished I had started SARMS sooner!

Top Bottom