napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS for women

ordered mk-2866

You can start at half a dose which is 12.5mg (0.25ml), but it is perfectly safe for women to use the recommended 25mg per day (1ml) for best results

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

How would one measure a dose of 10mg from a 1ml dropper?
With mk-2866, you can start small at 12.5mg. You are perfectly safe up to 25mg however. Think of it like this, if 50mg per 1ml, then 50 divided by 4 is 12.5mg. 1ml divided by 4 is 0.25mg. So measuring your dropper to 0.25mg would give you a dose of 12.5mg. Make sure you shake well before each use.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

If the triple stack is used is there any other kind of PCT or anything that has to be taken or is it just those 3 things?

If the triple stack is used is there any other kind of PCT or anything that has to be taken or is it just those 3 things?

For women, no pct is needed. For men, a mini pct is needed. A protocol like the below can be used:

PCT
Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

For women, no pct is needed. For men, a mini pct is needed. A protocol like the below can be used:

PCT
Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Perfect advice right here!

With mk-2866, you can start small at 12.5mg. You are perfectly safe up to 25mg however. Think of it like this, if 50mg per 1ml, then 50 divided by 4 is 12.5mg. 1ml divided by 4 is 0.25mg. So measuring your dropper to 0.25mg would give you a dose of 12.5mg. Make sure you shake well before each use.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Great! Thank you. Is this usually taken for 8 weeks on 4 off?

Great! Thank you. Is this usually taken for 8 weeks on 4 off?
You definitely want to go 12 weeks for the best results, then take 4 weeks off befire starting again

mine ran the triple stack and it was s4, gw and mk she just finished her 2nd run and lost 16 lbs this last cycle she loves loves loves it. and had no virilization or anything.

yes and I can attest for Tx Chick she did awesome in her before and after pics. if I remember right she had a little aggression but took it out in the gym and im sure she would prolly run it again. also MissBizz has ran it as well and loved it

I think sarms are by far the best approach for women without having to compromise their health. I've seen so many women who have killer results running sarms.

I would personally tell you to go with what most women on here start with and that's the 12 week triple stack I think that you would feel great on that and see maximum results

Top Bottom