Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarms cycle help

krbiy211

I am a 46 year old male, weighing in about 175 and 5'10. I am new to sarms, have not tried them yet, I was wondering if you could point me in the right direction on where to start. I am a weightlifter, been doing it since my teens. Average about 3 to 4 x a week. Looking to bulk up for the winter and cut up for summer. I was about to try Revolt pharma obliterate in January, which are pills. I have been on mostly testosterone boosters like tbomb in the past, and have seen some decent gains. Like anything everything starts to get expensive, any feed back would be appreciated.
My legs are very underdeveloped, upper half is decent.

If anyone offers you SARMs in pills, be sure that it is a fake, and you should stay away from these suppliers. In fact, these fakes are very dangerous, because many times these bad suppliers fill them with prohormones in order to give any results, but will also cause a lot of side effects that are unseen with SARMs. Due to technical reasons, SARMs can only be suspended in alcohol based liquids. Therefore, they can only be sold in liquid form as research chemicals.

Hey there,

I was wondering if anyone could help me - I've done a cycle of LGD-4033 before and I want to do another one, however this time I want to stack it with S4. Would anyone be able to outline how to dose these two together?

Much appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom