Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARM's Chart

When I started taking MK677 I gained 15lbs in 15 days. There is no way that's dry lean muscle mass. So, all SARM's are not dry. Due to the wet gains my strength is way up as a result. I understand that all SARM's will give you strength, all SARM's will help with recovery, all SARM's will add muscle but some have to be better than others in certain areas. If it's too much to do a chart is it possible to do a top 3 ranking in in Strength gains and a top 3 ranking in fat loss? Those are the only 2 areas I'm really concerned with.

Just because you did doesn't man others will. I stayed dry as a bone on MK-677 but my potassium and water intake is very high, and my sodium is controlled to maintain a good electrolyte balance

that comes down to your potassium intake and its clearly off...

Strength

1. S4
2. LGD
3 . RAD/MK2866

Fat Loss

1. GW-501516
2. SR900
3. S4/RAD

Thank you for your reply Dylan. I'm sorry but I didn't realize that asking what SARM is best for strength or fat loss was such a big deal? That's the only reason I suggested the chart. if there was a chart to go by I'm sure you would have to answer questions like mine in the future.

Dylan... Apparently those videos and articles aren't enough. We need you put together a laminated 3 X 5 card to fold up in my wallet. A cheat sheet if you will..

Come on guys.. You're making this way to hard. Do some damn research and stop looking for shortcuts. It can't get any easier then it already is. Everyone has it way to easy today.. A majority of people have this microwave mentality and no self reliance. Do research for a year (through trial and knowledge gathering) and I promise you won't need a chart.

I promise Dylan couldn't have made it any easier for the newest guy on the block to gather all the wisdom he needs to run a successful cycle and know the outcome of his hard work. But there is still a little work required on your end.. Unfortunately we can't learn it for ya.

I thought there was NO flaming on this forum. I guess that's just for the members and the mods can talk down to someone for asking a question. Regardless of your opinion I still think a SARM's effectiveness chart is a great idea! Am I allowed to think for myself and have an opinion different than yours?

I thought there was NO flaming on this forum. I guess that's just for the members and the mods can talk down to someone for asking a question. Regardless of your opinion I still think a SARM's effectiveness chart is a great idea! Am I allowed to think for myself and have an opinion different than yours?

Of course. You're being too sensitive man. It's just there are so many resources you're obviously not using.

Just because you did doesn't man others will. I stayed dry as a bone on MK-677 but my potassium and water intake is very high, and my sodium is controlled to maintain a good electrolyte balance

exactly... mk677 is extremely strong for fat loss, just as hgh is... there is some sort of underlying reason why water was gained... its just like hgh for me... i cant run it... i get water immediately and thats just the way it is but most people cut up like crazy with it, although water is generally something that can come along with secretagogues and releasers...

there was no flaming, its the way your comment came across... your being more sensitive than a female on her period man and i cant stand that... it was his interpretation that everything was not good enough for you that was already done and that IS how you came across... if you didn't mean it that way, its no harm no foul but being that overly sensitive is not going to work man... i for one cant take that shit... im more than happy to help... why do you think i bust my ass every single day to help as many as i can... the point is that ive done countless things already and a chart is not necessary when all of the answers are already there but if you need a breakdown, im happy to give one... its not an issue and thats what i did in a previous answer... i gave you a rundown of the top 3 in what you asked... if you have another category or quality, let me know and i'll rank them as well... its not a big deal at all... just come across a bit different and there wont be this issue, thats all...

Top Bottom