Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarm

Wait so u guys think my mk may have prohormones.necause I'm feeling pretty good , Inthought that was
What mk was supposed to do?

Wait so u guys think my mk may have prohormones.necause I'm feeling pretty good , Inthought that was
What mk was supposed to do?

It's just that we don't really know what is in the product you have. There are so many companies out there that are spiking their sarms with something else, so it's hard to say what's going on from these sources we aren't familiar with.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

yes, thats definitely no mk and if its a prohormone, who the fuck knows what exactly is in there... then i would ABSOLUTELY run a full pct... here's a link to buy it all https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack?sort=p.price&order=DESC

here's the layout

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

I would do as Dylan stated run a full PCT and order from SARMSx so I can guarantee that I'm getting what I paid for without cause for concern of ingesting who knows what from another source.

Right. It's obvious that this Forum is fully pushing sarmsx and I'm
Sure you guys all know what u are talking about but how do I know that sarmsx is a company that I will fully get what I'm paying for. Again are u telling me that AAP is not legit and there mk isn't mk?

Right. It's obvious that this Forum is fully pushing sarmsx and I'm
Sure you guys all know what u are talking about but how do I know that sarmsx is a company that I will fully get what I'm paying for. Again are u telling me that AAP is not legit and there mk isn't mk?

For me I can only tell you my experiences with sarms x has always been ideal each time I've used any of their products. As far as AAP I've never used any of their products so I cannot tell you if they're legit or not, that would be pure speculation and just guessing as to what they have put in their compounds. Reason why most people here talk about SARMS x is because they actually work with great results for many people.

So far I'm feeling pretty good with the mk from
AAP. Like I stated earlier I've been dieting and really hitting the gym.ill probably finish off the rest of this batch and run a mini pct with clomid and gw like DG recommended. What do these 2 do for u while in pct?

AAP. Like I stated earlier I've been dieting and really hitting the gym.ill probably finish off the rest of this batch and run a mini pct with clomid and gw like DG recommended. What do these 2 do for u while in pct?

is what you have pill form or liquid? bro its not that we are pushing sarmsx, most of us have been using it for a year or more and know that the results are clear and concise, and DG stands behind this company that he has dealt with since day 1 of conception. i am certainly not paid anything but fucking GAINZZZZZ from both of my sarms runs and they all have been pure essence which is sarmsx now. my wife is on them and i have had no nipple sensitivity. the problem is with pill form they slip prohormones in it unknowingly to customers, yes you feel great and are strong but its not sarms it is flat irresponsible for a company to knowingly give you prohormones with no instructions of a full pct not to mention if your nipples hurt what is it doing to your liver and kidneys? i hope you are atleast on some kind of cycle support. if not get on it immediately

aap sells capsules, which are not sarms... i have no clue what your taking but its not sarms... YES, im telling you those are not sarms whatsoever... you do whatever you like but its hard to say exactly what your taking but its not sarms

Have u checked their products lately... So everything that they have as liquid Sarms are bullshit?
That's crazy because they have a lot!

Hey DG whatever happened with pure essence sarms?

bro, are you on the same planet as us?? i've announced for about the past 2 months now EVERYWHERE on the forum, released youtube videos, etc. that pure essence is now sarms x... www.sarmsx.com IS pure essence... they changed their name and look etc... its all the same

Have u checked their products lately... So everything that they have as liquid Sarms are bullshit?
That's crazy because they have a lot!

its not crazy at all... all these companies had that going on... its not like they are the only one

Hi everyone! Quick question.. I started with Ostarine from Chem-tek labs (capsules) before I discovered Sarmsx.com. are they legit?! I did purchase Cardarine from Sarmsx and started that about 2 weeks after I started the Ostarine so I am stacking those two right now. Wondering if I should switch out to Ostarine from sarmsx or just continue with what I have.. any thoughts? Thanks!!

Hi everyone! Quick question.. I started with Ostarine from Chem-tek labs (capsules) before I discovered Sarmsx.com. are they legit?! I did purchase Cardarine from Sarmsx and started that about 2 weeks after I started the Ostarine so I am stacking those two right now. Wondering if I should switch out to Ostarine from sarmsx or just continue with what I have.. any thoughts? Thanks!!

you definitely need to switch now bro... i have no clue what your taking in that capsule and you dont either but its not ostarine... get rid of it asap... sarmsx has you covered with the best ostarine you can find

I would play it safe and order from sarmsx that way i know exactly what i am taking without worrying

Ok everybody I just started my cycle of mk from sarmsx and am stacking with some gw. Do I need a liver support for this cycle. Gonna run for 8-10 weeks at 20mg of mk! Any help is welcomed.

You don't need liver support. It's always good to take some type of cycle support though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom