Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarm

How long should I rumble clomid... Oh and I got my mk from AAP
I wish you should have used a better source for your MK. Quality can be an issue and at times companies have prohormone in them instead of sarms which tax your liver, shut you down hard and give bad sides.

Always go with www.sarmsx.com for your sarms needs

Clomid should be 25mg per day for 4 weeks

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I've only seen nothing but good reviews from PEOPLE WHO USED AAP. And I also went by word of mouth. I have at least 7 partners I personally know who have used MK from AAP and we're happy with results. So I'll run this and see how I feel.

Hello everyone as I've stated before I'm new to everything.im going into my 5th week of an Mk
Cycle. I'm 41 years old. I'm running around 16mg a day and eating very clean and working out 4-5 days a week and on the other 2 days I make sure I'm hitting the cardio. I'm happy to say that I'm super happy with the results. Shredded some unwanted fat and really noticed a change in my physique. Not really eating after 6. Had a bad foot injury when I was young and the Mk has helped. I dose every morning and get a nice rush... Nothing crazy just feeling great. Noticed that my back and shoulders have really cut up well.so far no sides. I've had many people say I don't need a
Pct. like I said no sides so far so do I need a pct if so what should I take and how
Much... All input is welcome. THANK U

Hello everyone as I've stated before I'm new to everything.im going into my 5th week of an Mk
Cycle. I'm 41 years old. I'm running around 16mg a day and eating very clean and working out 4-5 days a week and on the other 2 days I make sure I'm hitting the cardio. I'm happy to say that I'm super happy with the results. Shredded some unwanted fat and really noticed a change in my physique. Not really eating after 6. Had a bad foot injury when I was young and the Mk has helped. I dose every morning and get a nice rush... Nothing crazy just feeling great. Noticed that my back and shoulders have really cut up well.so far no sides. I've had many people say I don't need a
Pct. like I said no sides so far so do I need a pct if so what should I take and how
Much... All input is welcome. THANK U

excellent results brother... i love hearing and seeing these kind of results, which are expected with mk use... you have clearly put in some very hard work and with the enhancement are reaping the benefits... i am concerned though that people that clearly are very ignorant are giving you the advice that you do not need a pct with mk2866... you most certainly do... there is slight suppression with use after 4 weeks and you absolutely do need one... how you "feel" means jack shit... you can't EVER depend on that... you need to run mk2866 12 weeks at 25 mg per day... heres a link to the pct protocol you need... https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1?sort=p.price&order=DESC

The reason I'm only running 16 mg is because
I am a firm believer in moderation. I'm very NEW to this whole thing. When do I start running this mini pct and how much of each do I dose. I'm running Mk only and taking multivitamin and bcaa.
All input is helpful!

I am a firm believer in moderation. I'm very NEW to this whole thing. When do I start running this mini pct and how much of each do I dose. I'm running Mk only and taking multivitamin and bcaa.
All input is helpful!

MK-2866 is extremely mild with no side effects to speak of, so even though I respect moderation there's honestly no reason not to run 25mg. There's no negatives whatsoever to doing so

Start pct immediately after your last dose of MK-2866. Here are the doses

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

All input is helpful!

theres no problem with moderation and im the first one to advocate and advise moderate dosing but not in this circumstance... your WAY overplaying to the point of overkill... sarms are FAR different than anabolics and you do not want to run them too low... they have a certain spot to go to and that's where you need to be to get the right results in the safest way... you can do whatever you want but please dont come back complaining or saying something is not working as you expected because you were already advised otherwise

DG I don't know if you saw that he is running mk from AAP so not sure the dosing protocol or he may want to run a full pct if it is pro hormones, that may be why he is feeling "jacked"

DG I don't know if you saw that he is running mk from AAP so not sure the dosing protocol or he may want to run a full pct if it is pro hormones, that may be why he is feeling "jacked"

Certainly not a bad idea when you don't really know what's in a product

yes, thats definitely no mk and if its a prohormone, who the fuck knows what exactly is in there... then i would ABSOLUTELY run a full pct... here's a link to buy it all https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack?sort=p.price&order=DESC

here's the layout

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom