Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarm

ribturnot

Hello mr.gemelli I've been watching many of your vids on YouTube. I have a couple of questions in regards to Ostarin. I'm a 40 year old male who works out moderately. I only take multivitamins and bcaa for my workout.Im starting to experience a lot of the joint pain and issues that comes along with being 40. A little tired and low energy. Have some knee and ankle arthritis from old injuries. Is Ostarin safe for me to take alone to cut fat and gain some lean muscle. Like I said I workout but by no means am I a body builder ...just a regular joe trying to look and feel better. My workout will consist of moderate lifting and cardio.Ive heard so many good things about this product and wanted to see if the hype is true.Any feedback would be great! Thank u for your time

Ostarine will definitely be very beneficial for you, as apart from the athletic enhancement, it has a scientifically proven ability to improve injury recovery and joint health, and does so in a very drastic way. If you stack it with Nutrobal the effects will be even greater. So I think that it is a very good compound for you in all senses.

Hello mr.gemelli I've been watching many of your vids on YouTube. I have a couple of questions in regards to Ostarin. I'm a 40 year old male who works out moderately. I only take multivitamins and bcaa for my workout.Im starting to experience a lot of the joint pain and issues that comes along with being 40. A little tired and low energy. Have some knee and ankle arthritis from old injuries. Is Ostarin safe for me to take alone to cut fat and gain some lean muscle. Like I said I workout but by no means am I a body builder ...just a regular joe trying to look and feel better. My workout will consist of moderate lifting and cardio.Ive heard so many good things about this product and wanted to see if the hype is true.Any feedback would be great! Thank u for your time

Yes mk2866 is amazing and more than safe... It will be perfect for you however, considering your condition you would find that a full healing stack would be the most beneficial for you... This would consist of mk2866, mk677 and lgd4033... This is an ultra healing stack and you will find this particular stack to offer the most healing benefits...

As far as your source, nothing can compare to sarms x... This is far and away the highest quality you can find

Thanks. How long should I cycle on these for in order to start feeling and seeing results. Do I need to ween myself off in any way. Again I am by no means a bodybuilder but wanting to feel and look better as I age without using injectables.Any feedback will help this newbie! Thank U!

Thanks. How long should I cycle on these for in order to start feeling and seeing results. Do I need to ween myself off in any way. Again I am by no means a bodybuilder but wanting to feel and look better as I age without using injectables.Any feedback will help this newbie! Thank U!

with mk677, you can and should stay on it 6 months to a year... it is similar in characteristics to hgh... mk2866 and lgd need to be ran in 12 weeks increments, followed by a 4 week mini pct and then you need 2-3 weeks off and can start again... these are PERFECT for what you are wanting... you can still gain some nice lean muscle that is very clean but the healing is what you are after and this stack will provide that to the highest extent... here's an example layout... keep in mind that you would stay on 677 throughout and not come off for 6 months to a year but this is just a sample layout of a cycle for you...

1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

With this cycle what kind of ... If any side effects are possible

the only SLIGHT side effect you may experience is every so slight suppression but i have you covered with the daa and mini pct so you should not see any whatsoever... the only other thing that is about a 2% chance of happening, if that, is a gyno irritation but that is VERY uncommon... it generally only happens to people that WAY overdose or who are severely gyno prone... other than that, sarms are far different as they carry little to no side effect...

These compounds are very minimally suppressive, and at most they will cause 5-10% of the suppression seen with steroids. Therefore, it will be very easy to get recovered after cycling them even for a very long time. Dylan has given you some very good suggestions in terms of dosages and cycle durations. I really like the MK-677 Nutrobal - it is a very good and cheap alternative to HGH - has pretty much very similar effects, but it is cheaper, easier to get the real one, and it starts acting much faster than HGH does.

hello everyone I'm going to order some mk 2886. I noticed in ur posts everything is in mg. if I get the liquid form how much do I use to equal let's say 15-20 mg

hello everyone I'm going to order some mk 2886. I noticed in ur posts everything is in mg. if I get the liquid form how much do I use to equal let's say 15-20 mg

you need to run it 25 mg per day... anything less is not going to be enough for your cycle... its 50 MG/ML... its ELEMENTARY math... 50 mg in 1 ML which is 1 dropper so HALF a dropper is 25 mg

Dylan covered you well. There's no need to run anything but 25mg of MK-2866 per day. Anything less is really selling yourself short. A bottle will last you two months since its 50mg/ml

If your getting it from sarmsx or PE it'll come in 50mg per 1ml dosage. So for your mk you'd be doing .5 ml to get your 25mg dosage. The dropper will be marked.

Hello again everyone.I just started My mk only cycle. Is this safe to do with out a pct

How long were you planning on running it? Where is your MK-2866 from?

MK-2866 causes very little suppression, but I still recommend a mini pct afterwards of 25mg clomid per day when running it 8-12 weeks, which you should be for optimal results

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Just to add two cents...

I've just started my 3rd week of a 12 week sarms stack - all products from SarmsX...

Like you I'm in my 40s... Before beginning the cycle, I was having some considerable tennis elbow type pain in both elbows... To the point where lifting a plate in the gym was an excercise in pain management...

Now, 3 weeks into it, I'd say my pain levels are reduced by at least 75% - and that is being conservative... This stuff really works!

Top Bottom