Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarm stack what gains am i kooking at

Rad 140, osta, lgd, testolblone a bottle of each would run me how long

Not nearly long enough man. That's about a month on most everything except it would be two months on Ostarine and two weeks on RAD. Cycles should be 12 weeks long.

What is your stats, experience, and goals? I can help you set up a good sarms stack for you. Only go with the highest quality of sarms too from www.sarmsx.com

Rad 140, osta, lgd, testolblone a bottle of each would run me how long

1 bottle of rad will last 15 days

1 bottle of lgd will last 30 days

1 bottle of mk2866 will last 60 days

you would be running this for 12 weeks... did you already purchase these ??

Not as yet so would that be enough

for a 1/3 or a cycle, which would be like throwing your money right out of the window... you need a 12 week cycle... you can do the buy 2 get 1 free on each one of these though and that will give you the cycle your needing...

for a complete cycle of these you need:

6 bottles of rad

3 bottles of lgd

2 bottles of mk2866

also you need the mini pct which you can get here... https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

here is the layout

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

And for pct

bro, not to be a dick but are you even reading what i wrote??? i gave you the link to take you straight to the pct stack to order it... right above the layout i gave you.. i seriously cannot make it any easier for you...

Should i have the triple stack pct and estimated how much size am looking at and will retain any water using these

Dude i am on my phone its updating the messages slowly so why would ask a question to something u already wrote so jus kool .and thanks for the assistance

Should i have the triple stack pct and estimated how much size am looking at and will retain any water using these

This is an impossible question to answer...

What kind of size you put on is up to how much effort you put in, where you are starting from, and dietary considerations...

No one can really answer your question without some baseline info... age, height, weight, bf%, workout regimen, typical diet, etc...

There is no water retention from sarms that I am aware of.

Top Bottom