napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARM Cyle Suggestions

utilizor

Hi, looking to take SARMS, need advice on cycle and pc=t.
Weight: 126lbs
Bodyfat: 7-8%
Height: 5'10 (178cm)

Want to put on as much muscle as possible.. aswell as staying lean/shredded.

Do i take both Nolva and Clomid for PCT or just one will do?

Last edited:
Mate your pretty light for your height even at that %body fat. Your young also I would concentrate on diet and training with diet a main concern . Sounds like you not getting enough calories in . SARMS wont help much if your training and diet aint right .

Hi, looking to take SARMS, need advice on cycle and pc=t.
Weight: 126lbs
Bodyfat: 7-8%
Height: 5'10 (178cm)

Want to put on as much muscle as possible.. aswell as staying lean/shredded.

Do i take both Nolva and Clomid for PCT or just one will do?
You are extremely underweight you need to start tracking your calories and making sure you're eating enough. If you use sarms it's just gonna be a waste of money and mess with your hormones. Are you some type of runner because 126 is really light.

Look I want to blow up as fast as possible, my body pretty much doesn't make me want to eat, and whenever i eat junk food I don't put on any fat, I played sports but i'm not that fit at the moment...

Would taking SARMS yield any benefits?

Last edited:
Would taking SARMS yield any benefits? -NO, not if your food and training is SHIT. You'll be just wasting money and be disappointed by the results . Got to eat more mate . Don't care how you get it in shakes etc but get it in until you feel like spewing up then eat some more.

Would taking SARMS yield any benefits? -NO, not if your food and training is SHIT. You'll be just wasting money and be disappointed by the results . Got to eat more mate . Don't care how you get it in shakes etc but get it in until you feel like spewing up then eat some more.

Completely understand, I was taking gyming very seriously, noticed I put on a few kilos with not much body fat. My question is, if I find a proper diet, and most days of the week, with proper and right diet/training, will it help me in my current state of 175**cm and 57.5kg? Or is SARMS something you only take later down the road?

Look I want to blow up as fast as possible, my body pretty much doesn't make me want to eat, and whenever i eat junk food I don't put on any fat, I played sports but i'm not that fit at the moment...

Would taking SARMS yield any benefits?

This is the key right here...
“Blow up as fast as possible”
“My body doesn’t make me want to eat”
“Junk food”

Your diet is the problem brother. In my opinion, you’re not ready for anything, not even sarms, because your diet is not on point...

first of all, it takes time to put on some mass ... it doesn’t happen overnight.. you need to be consistent with your diet.
You need to create a meal plan and stick to it... even if you don’t feel like eating, you need to be consistent.. trust me, your body will adapt to the increased caloric intake.
Junk food? Seriously bro? Come on man...

Have you read Rick’s post on nutrition?
Post your current diet so we can help you out

Top Bottom