Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Safe cycle, if there is such a thing

colemanRON

Hey Dylan,

First of all I just wanted to say I’m a big fan of your YouTube channel and that I appreciate the info you put out there.

I’ve watched your videos and they’ve made a lot of sense concerning the questions I have, but I’d feel a lot more confident if I got the chance to receive suggestions from you personally. Here goes..

I’ve taken an equipoise cycle a couple times when I was about 19 and 20 years old(I’m in early 30s now). I had no idea what I was doing. I was playing football at university of British Columbia and didn’t think twice about it. I just jumped right in. I took it alone and I’m not even sure how much I was taking. To cut things short, i feel as though I had gone through suppression and it affected my sexual function. I also felt a little gyno even though that’s gone today. I am about to go on another cycle but really don’t want to go through those side effects again. I know that you won’t be able to tell me if I will or if I won’t, but can you tell me if my cycle will or won’t produce an intense amount of side effects, and if I’m taking the proper precautions to avoid them?

I will be going on a 10 week cycle of equipoise/test blend at 525mg a week(200 EQ and 325 test blend a week) and 2iu hgh for 10 weeks. I am planning on taking nolvadex or chlomid for post cycle. I am also thinking about getting arimidex for gyno. Should I take arimidex for certain or should I have it on the side just in case I feel something? A little up in the air about that one too because I know too much of it can lower estrogen levels where I’ll have a hard time with my sexual function that way also.

Does this look like a mild cycle in terms of side effects(sexual function number one concern and gyno of course)? Will I make gains?

also
When should I start taking my post cycle and how much of it should I take(nolva or chlomid)? And how much arimidex should I take and when should I administer?

I would greatly appreciate your response and once again I thank you for info!

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Top Bottom