napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sad Day, But good days coming...

Status
Not open for further replies.
as you recall Dylan, the sides of MK677 were killing me, I gave it the college try. True stupidity is trying the same thing again, expecting a different outcome. :)

Likewise, I apologize Dylan about that verbal exchange. I don't have any cool emoji's on my phone so The 44 apologizes about that as well. Back on subject.

Here ill do it for u

[emoji1548][emoji382][emoji381]=[emoji817]

PHURIOUS

okay, here is the deal... ive clearly let this go on long enough... i haven't gave any warnings because i figured everyone would work this shit out on their own, clearly i was wrong... so, this is the first time im going to ask very nicely to stop... clearly i have friends involved here with everyone involved, not to mention there was a bit of entertainment for everyone but to be honest, now im fucking pissed... i've had THREE complaints that i just did not see because my pm's are so backed up from members, 2 of which are new members... now, one thing i will not tolerate, friends or not, is possibly losing members or having word spread that this is turning into fucking meso... NOT HAPPENING... so i will ask nicely once to stop... i'll stop it myself if it continues but please, don't do that guys.. its ridiculous and it needs to stop so even if you can't truce, just leave each other alone... plain and simple... think about talking shit behind a fucking keyboard in the first place... what exactly does that prove? i let people say whatever the fuck they want... know why? because it looks so absurd on their end and you piss the other off by ignoring... if you learn anything in life, one thing is that these are just words... in one ear and out the other because there's only one person looking like a fucking clown, the one throwing the insults... so everyone talked enough shit, i think we all get the point, now lets move the fuck on with it please
I'll stay away from KRAZIE and respect your board, bro.

Use code "5DC" for 5% off at Roids24.co

I'll stay away from KRAZIE and respect your board, bro.

You sir, are I would refer to as a douchewaffle, or maybe just a fucktard without enough common sense to just be quiet.

At least PHURIOUS apologized and then shut up.

You on the other hand had to be an ass one more time.

I didn't say anything negative or name calling like you have been even when Dylan said stop. I stopped. I told him I respect his board and that's that. So please drop it.

I didn't say anything negative or name calling like you have been even when Dylan said stop. I stopped. I told him I respect his board and that's that. So please drop it.

'

bro, dont be that fucking guy... you know damn well what you said... you knew you were egging him on and you were disrespectful to me in the process by doing it in a comment directed at me... don't act like you dont know... i'll ask one last time, and this is the last time... i was cool as fuck the first time, now your spitting in my face as well as his... if your going to force my hand, then fine... its clear as day right here that you kept going... so one last time, just be cool man... im done being a babysitter... this was it... so if anyone wants to continue, go for hit... i wont be wasting time typing shit back anymore though... anyone who wants to continue can simply blame themselves..

This thread has done nothing but went way off topic, and Dylan and I don't need to deal with this bullshit, since you guys obviously can't get along.

I'm closing this thread. Please do not carry this BS into other threads. You've all been warned

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom