napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

S4 vision issue

Jasejam

I just finished an 8 week cycle of S4 yesterday. I have been experiencing the sepia vision associated with S4 for probably 3 weeks, but just powered through, as it never got bad enough to stop. In general, how long after stopping does normal vision come back around?

I took 2 good weeks for me, 7 days to be somewhat normal again, 10 days to be able to say it's gone, 14 until I could definitely say my walls are white again

I took 2 good weeks for me, 7 days to be somewhat normal again, 10 days to be able to say it's gone, 14 until I could definitely say my walls are white again
Good info brother, that's not as long as I figured really. Thanks!!

Do you have experience with other SARMS? I had good results from the cycle I just completed. RAD 140, S4, MK677 and Cardarine. Looking to try another combo next time.

Yes I have tried all of these, S4 is strooooong imo, at least for me. I'm on MK677 right now, sighlty elevated mood, more relaxed, better sleep, better appetite... But a lil water retetention for sure!!! And also a bit "Sluggish" sometimes on it...
Rad140 I had it in a stack so I can't exactly pin point the effect it had on me, I guess good enough
Cardarine of course boosts your endurance capacity through the roof

Yes I have tried all of these, S4 is strooooong imo, at least for me. I'm on MK677 right now, sighlty elevated mood, more relaxed, better sleep, better appetite... But a lil water retetention for sure!!! And also a bit "Sluggish" sometimes on it...
Rad140 I had it in a stack so I can't exactly pin point the effect it had on me, I guess good enough
Cardarine of course boosts your endurance capacity through the roof
Same here man, since I was stacking too it's tough to know the culprit. But, I've got watery ankles (which I despise) but vascular and dry everywhere else. Maybe this fat ankle thing will go away very soon.

Yes it is but I have to be honest I haven't been able to put this in practice, I have watery ankles right now! Yeah...

There you go
I'm struggling with bad diet habits these days unfortunately, I'm on a good path of bettering myself, but still not quite there yet

I will watch it asap. I know man, to be lean and looking good, then have these puffy ass ankles is no bueno! Good visiting with you about all this. Thanks and we'll catch you down the road.

There you go
I'm struggling with bad diet habits these days unfortunately, I'm on a good path of bettering myself, but still not quite there yet
Hey man, if you're on a good path, that's at least a starting point. Not to be too philosophical, but only to encourage. Embrace the path and you'll be well on your way. One day at a time. Good luck my man!

Dylan presents it as if it was so easy to have that 2,3g salt 4g potassium ratio
Do you knows what that means? A bag of processed food and it's over. Way too much salt...

I have some kind of processed fish in the oven, far from unhealthy, but with the other stuff I've eaten today my salt intake is at 9 grams easy

You realize how strict you'd have to be on your diet to achieve that ratio, that's the problem here

Yes! and the part where he talks about Potassium supplements and how many tabs/capsules you'd have to throat down in a day. So I understand the ratio aspect and I can limit the salt, but how in the world can a guy get the 50% more Potassium vs Salt he needs?

Ouf.. tough question mate.
Honestly... You know what we should do?
Just go to the store, check the info on the package of the food, plan it for a day so it's not over 2,3g, write it down, do the same with the right potassium ratio, adding up the bananas, the mushrooms, the veggies... Adding in some supps, and then sticking to that

I'm sure it would work, but... Ye know... The practicability for the average dude is difficult

You’re right, that’s what we should do. I always look at labels, for macros and calories. But the sodium and potassium levels are hidden in plain sight. Now I see the importance of it. Man, I appreciate the conversation and its opened up my eyes a lot. I think that’s where the forums can really help. When guys can ask questions and talk shop about issues, etc. Thanks!!

For me it was always a week to 10 days after stopping that it pretty much all disappeared

For me it was always a week to 10 days after stopping that it pretty much all disappeared
Thanks Rick! That’s really not too bad of a wait. How’s your Anavar book coming along? I emailed you a while back and you mentioned it was a few weeks away from completion. I’d love to grab a copy when ready!

Thanks Rick! That’s really not too bad of a wait. How’s your Anavar book coming along? I emailed you a while back and you mentioned it was a few weeks away from completion. I’d love to grab a copy when ready!
I'm sure you mean the other RickRock from elite. We get confused every now and then, especially us both being vets in the game a long time. Lol

Top Bottom