napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

S4 question

rbj

I know S4 is more suppressive and that it kicks in sooner than most sarms. Is it suppressive right away or after a certain amount of time taking it?

I know S4 is more suppressive and that it kicks in sooner than most sarms. Is it suppressive right away or after a certain amount of time taking it?

its MINIMAL at best and would begin around the 6 week mark or so...

After the initial 2 weeks on S4 at 50 mg, do i still have to be in a calorie depleted state to loose fat? Or is it so good at protein synthesis that I can be at maintenance or a bit over calories that I will still loose fat? I'm also doing LGD 4033 which i know will allow me to gain muscle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After the initial 2 weeks on S4 at 50 mg, do i still have to be in a calorie depleted state to loose fat? Or is it so good at protein synthesis that I can be at maintenance or a bit over calories that I will still loose fat? I'm also doing LGD 4033 which i know will allow me to gain muscle.

Any time you are expediting fat loss you should be in a slight defecit to compensate. S4 as well as other sarms are just there to aid you. It is certainly possible to lose fat while at maintenance,but everyone is different and it is impossible for us to tell you how you will respond individually

s4 is excellent for recomping and fat loss so its highly likely you can eat at maintenance and still drop fat...

Any time you are expediting fat loss you should be in a slight defecit to compensate. S4 as well as other sarms are just there to aid you. It is certainly possible to lose fat while at maintenance,but everyone is different and it is impossible for us to tell you how you will respond individually

I'll keep a close watch on how things go. Thus far been keeping steady body fat %. I think even dropped a bit.

Top Bottom