Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

S4 dose

wksbuff

I watched isarms video on how to dose S4 and I had one question. When you say, for example, 50mg for the first week, do you mean 50mgs a day?

Yes, it is 50 mgs per day. It is best to take just 25 mgs per day during the first 1-2 weeks, and then increase the dosage to 50 mgs per day. Each day split the dosage in two. For instance, if you just beginning, and taking 25 mgs per day, you will take it 2 times at 12,5 mgs. If you reached the dosage of 50 mgs you will split it in 25 mgs dosages.

I have two more questions - would you recommend stacking s4 with lgd 4033 (ligandrol)? And if so, while stacking do you reduce the dosage of either the s4 or the other compound you're stacking it with?

And would you recommend starting out with an either smaller dosage for the first week (40mg) just to be extra precautionary?

I have two more questions - would you recommend stacking s4 with lgd 4033 (ligandrol)? And if so, while stacking do you reduce the dosage of either the s4 or the other compound you're stacking it with?

And would you recommend starting out with an either smaller dosage for the first week (40mg) just to be extra precautionary?

If you stack Andarine with anabolicum (lgd), you can keep the andarine dose the same. The lgd will just boost results.

Research:
https://www.isarms.com/anabolicum-lgd-4033

Thanks guys,

I was also wondering:

Is there an amount of mg/day of S4 you shouldn't exceed? Like would 70mg/day be a good amount to work up to and plateau at?

If stacking with LGD-4033, when you take half the dose of S4 in the morning (which is when you take lgd), can you have them at the same time?

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys,

I was also wondering:

Is there an amount of mg/day of S4 you shouldn't exceed? Like would 70mg/day be a good amount to work up to and plateau at?

If stacking with LGD-4033, when you take half the dose of S4 in the morning (which is when you take lgd), can you have them at the same time?

Cheers

I wouldn't go over 50mgs/ed with andarine, did you research?

Research:
https://www.isarms.com/andarine-s4

I've found some different sources but I think what I'm going to do is start at about 25mg/ed and work my way up to 50mg/ed. is that good? And how long should I run it for?

I've found some different sources but I think what I'm going to do is start at about 25mg/ed and work my way up to 50mg/ed. is that good? And how long should I run it for?

Yes, start at 25mgs and add 10mgs ed until you get to 50mgs.

Thanks guys,

I was also wondering:

Cheers

Yes, tappering upwards to the 50 mgs dosage is the optimal approach. Therefore, it would be 10 mgs of LGD coupled with 50 mgs of S4. Should be a great bulking cycle - let us know how it went later.

Top Bottom