napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

S4 Dosage Change

srt4wad

today is day 14 of s4 at the 50mg/day dosage. I have not had any yellow tinting issues. Should I bump up to 60mg/ day, is there that much of a benefit if I do? I am stacking it with GW and SR. If upping it is a good idea how does the dosages look on the dropper. I know .50 is half the 50mg but how would one do 30mg twice a day?

Thanks again

I went from 50mg a day to 75mg still no sides. Going to 100mg today to try it.

When i went to 75mg a day i did .75mls in the morning then .50mls in the afternoon

Did you notice any difference going to 75?

Are you stacking it with anything?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

today is day 14 of s4 at the 50mg/day dosage. I have not had any yellow tinting issues. Should I bump up to 60mg/ day, is there that much of a benefit if I do? I am stacking it with GW and SR. If upping it is a good idea how does the dosages look on the dropper. I know .50 is half the 50mg but how would one do 30mg twice a day?

Thanks again

It would be an extra .05ml twice per day to give you an extra 10mg so it will be just barely over the 0.5ml mark twice per day. If you want it to be super accurate you can always get an oral syringe to make it more accurate, but honestly it doesn't have to be perfect. Just go slightly over the half ml mark and you are good to go for 30mg

Thanks guys, I started 60mg today after running 14 days at 50mg. I am taking a little more than .25 per dose actually the liquid is at the top of the 5 on the .25 marking. Not sure where exactly another .05 would be on the dropper just went by what a previous post suggested. Will run this for another 13 days and ramp up to 70mg if I can for the rest of the cycle which would be 8 weeks at 70mg.

Thanks guys, I started 60mg today after running 14 days at 50mg. I am taking a little more than .25 per dose actually the liquid is at the top of the 5 on the .25 marking. Not sure where exactly another .05 would be on the dropper just went by what a previous post suggested. Will run this for another 13 days and ramp up to 70mg if I can for the rest of the cycle which would be 8 weeks at 70mg.

excellent brother, keep us updated! if you need any help at anytime, dont hesitate to let me know

Right on, SR should be here tomorrow and that will be added to the stack. Not much weight change which is cool but an icy down and hardening is coming. The want to do another set or add an exercise is cool. Jogging is good, just bring in South FL and running in this heat at 5 sucks. But it's all good. Dialing in the diet for some reason just hungry all day.

Right on, SR should be here tomorrow and that will be added to the stack. Not much weight change which is cool but an icy down and hardening is coming. The want to do another set or add an exercise is cool. Jogging is good, just bring in South FL and running in this heat at 5 sucks. But it's all good. Dialing in the diet for some reason just hungry all day.

your metabolism is increasing and will even more while running sr but you just have to accommodate.. fiber intake is the key to satiation... make sure you get plenty

srt4wad, it looks like your about the same place I'm at with the S4. Into the 2nd week , and I bumped up the dosage to a little over the .5 on the dropper. I have never cut my weight like I have on this stuff. I'm doing an eating regiment that I've done in the past, but with dramatic results on the S4. This 2nd week has resulted in my weight dropping a little every or every other day. It will interesting seeing how your cycle goes

it really hits hard once you get into weeks 2-4... you will continue to see and be more than pleased!

Top Bottom