Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rich piana dying

cmb5017

Check out prophet muscles YouTube page...there's an exclusive interview from pianas ex wife. A lot of people see rich doin all this wacky Shit and says, well rich is fine so I should be ok to do it to....well according to her he has cirrhosis of the liver and refused treatment..she says he'll die before 50 Hes like 45 now I think..she also exposes his fake muscles where he got collogen surgery in Mexico a few times while they were married...Anyway it's a long vid but worth the watch. I'm so tired of people saying " well so n so done it" so can I...it's stupid logic

I wouldn't waste anymore of my time watching any Prophet muscles vids, they talk to much crap

to be honest, if rich wants to take or do anything to get to the size he wants then fill your boots Rich
if anyone is stupid enough to take the amount of gear Rich does, more fool you

Prophet muscle is a bitch...can't stand him..I only watched the vid to hear the ex wife's testimony

Check out prophet muscles YouTube page...there's an exclusive interview from pianas ex wife. A lot of people see rich doin all this wacky Shit and says, well rich is fine so I should be ok to do it to....well according to her he has cirrhosis of the liver and refused treatment..she says he'll die before 50 Hes like 45 now I think..she also exposes his fake muscles where he got collogen surgery in Mexico a few times while they were married...Anyway it's a long vid but worth the watch. I'm so tired of people saying " well so n so done it" so can I...it's stupid logic
I wouldn't doubt it. Rich Piana is one of the biggest liars on the Internet, and people fall into his bullshit "open and honest" mentality.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

All exes talk Shit....but who makes up a terminal disease? She sounded sincere for what it's worth

Is it really a surprise to people that rich piana has fake muscles? The dude looks like he's a cartoon villain who flies away in a cock shaped spaceship everytime he commits a crime

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Personally I find it disappointing that he has fake muscles, any person regardless of their so called celebrity status with fake muscles is a disappointment. I can appreciate Rich's drive to get paid, but there is a limit to how much bs one can take. I do like his Love it Kill it tanks tho.

Everyone knows his arms are filled up but he's not all fake at least. Many pros have synthol etc as well. Rich isn't perfect but I like him. I hate fake muscle but I like him. If he has a bad liver and still taking orals etc then I'd be surprised at the willful ignorance but it's his choice. His babe will have a big inheritance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it really a surprise to people that rich piana has fake muscles? The dude looks like he's a cartoon villain who flies away in a cock shaped spaceship everytime he commits a crime

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Funniest fucking thing I've see all day bro lol

I wouldn't doubt it. Rich Piana is one of the biggest liars on the Internet, and people fall into his bullshit "open and honest" mentality.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

1,000% case closed IMO. The guy is clearly the antithesis of the epitome of health. How people fail to see that is beyond me.

Top Bottom