napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

99 problems and a bitch is one (advice and opinions are welcomed)

Damn, where in the hell do u guys find the scandalous bitches? Lol all these stories just keep popping up. I must live in a bubble.

The question is where do you find the good ones. It took awhile to figure out what a"10" really means. You meet, on average, one amazing girl every 10 years. So, if you're 40, that means 4 great women, but odds are they are already taken. You definitely can improve your odds by knowing what to look for. Then again everyone has different standards. ..

the key is not to actively "look" it will find you atleast the wife i am with now did lol she moved into my neighborhood and we both had just went thru nasty divorces and was just having fun not really wanting anything and BAM that bitch fell in love hahaha well and so did i. you look for differences in how they handle kids or if they are on the same page with discipline as you are with kids etc etc i mean somethings can be worked on but it requires both parties especially at our age and man i tell you when you find "the one" it is as easy as counting to 20 (if i have my flipflops on) hahaha

The question is where do you find the good ones. It took awhile to figure out what a"10" really means. You meet, on average, one amazing girl every 10 years. So, if you're 40, that means 4 great women, but odds are they are already taken. You definitely can improve your odds by knowing what to look for. Then again everyone has different standards. ..
Well if you meet that "amazing girl" you shouldn't be meeting 1 every 10 years lol. You should be still with that amazing girl lol.
Men tend to go for things that aren't quite what makes a woman the best for him. Most men are intimidated by the women who take care of themselves. But usually these are the women who are most honest, loving, caring , and true to you.

Sorry OP didn't mean to derail your thread. I truly hope things workout for the best, whatever choice you guys make. 1 point of advice....some people go through hell take time apart and come back to one another stronger, and happier than ever. It takes 2 to break things, and it takes 2 to make things right.

Well if you meet that "amazing girl" you shouldn't be meeting 1 every 10 years lol. You should be still with that amazing girl lol.
Men tend to go for things that aren't quite what makes a woman the best for him. Most men are intimidated by the women who take care of themselves. But usually these are the women who are most honest, loving, caring , and true to you.

Sorry OP didn't mean to derail your thread. I truly hope things workout for the best, whatever choice you guys make. 1 point of advice....some people go through hell take time apart and come back to one another stronger, and happier than ever. It takes 2 to break things, and it takes 2 to make things right.

Thank you for those encouraging words. im just keeping my distance for now like stretch said. Not like being mean to her, i nicely said that i was going to back up and if she needed me to call me. Wasnt even a hr before she calls "whats the name of that song peyton (daughter) likes'? Lol its working i guess

Thank you for those encouraging words. im just keeping my distance for now like stretch said. Not like being mean to her, i nicely said that i was going to back up and if she needed me to call me. Wasnt even a hr before she calls "whats the name of that song peyton (daughter) likes'? Lol its working i guess

And the longing heart once smitten once again turns to jello forgetting that despite his previous transgressions, a woman is a more emotional creature where her heart is often linked to her vagina. If you can stomach the thought of her getting man handled by another man, doing all sorts of things, giving herself to him in every way, more power to you. I told an ex of mine that wanted to get back together after separating that she was as good to me as rotten meat because she had been sleeping with another man. Maybe you can overlook the fact this dude did everything to your wife he wanted... but you shouldn't. Trust me in my day I've banged enough wives to know when you smash it, it's no limit to how much you make her defame herself. But that's just me, maybe your heart can allow you to overlook the fact they reenacted every scene out of 'Gagging ebony housewives volumes 1 thru 12'. Blunt, but don't get weak bro. Often times the initial reaction is the best. If you were mad, stay mad and dump that ass.

And the longing heart once smitten once again turns to jello forgetting that despite his previous transgressions, a woman is a more emotional creature where her heart is often linked to her vagina. If you can stomach the thought of her getting man handled by another man, doing all sorts of things, giving herself to him in every way, more power to you. I told an ex of mine that wanted to get back together after separating that she was as good to me as rotten meat because she had been sleeping with another man. Maybe you can overlook the fact this dude did everything to your wife he wanted... but you shouldn't. Trust me in my day I've banged enough wives to know when you smash it, it's no limit to how much you make her defame herself. But that's just me, maybe your heart can allow you to overlook the fact they reenacted every scene out of 'Gagging ebony housewives volumes 1 thru 12'. Blunt, but don't get weak bro. Often times the initial reaction is the best. If you were mad, stay mad and dump that ass.

I never heard her say it, then even the guy back peddaled on his words. She claims he was asking her what he should say on the phone (he was hesitant) and she told him to say "yes" and yea she is a bitch like that!!! But thats just the way she is, i learned my lesson trying to put my 34 yr old logical reasoning against her 26-27 yr old irrational reasoning. She says she hasnt slept with him in 10 yrs, also she swore that she hasnt messed around on me...so i kind of want to go with that but not sure...i mean seeing the guy behind my back is still grounds for divorce even if he's a friend...shit you lied! But i havent been perfect our relationship (no cheating) many accusations came my way. Now, i know women are sneaky as all get out but i ask at this point (cats out of the bag) at this point what is her reasoning for just not fessing up? i mean she's 1000 miles away, i dont know her moms address and she has all her family up there...why not just say she fucked him and we be done...what does she have to lose at this point i mean we really have no assets...house is rented...cars leased...she isnt on my bank accounts and i switch up my info alot just to keep her clueless to how much money i have? Regardless ive stopped hounding her, im not waiting on her to message me...hell i have big plans this entire weekend so im not worried about her. Its funny because the day i posted this i called a divorce lawyer and he said he couldnt see me @4 until next friday (my work schedule) so im going to look at this next 7 days as a trial period. If she fesses up or shows many any signs of it then i will hurry up and file but if not then what? Go file for divorce with my wifes last words to me being "i swear i didnt cheat" that just dont sit right with me

well here is the deal the thought will always be in the back of your mind bro. it will come up in arguments and it will slowly eat you like a fucking brain tumor. let me ask you this If you take milk out of the fridge and it is spoiled, do you put it back in thinking it will freshen up tomorrow? Well fuck no!! not unless you are insane. This has spoiled milk all over it, and yo tit is dry bro no more titty for that kitty the problem is gonna be since she doesn't work you are gonna get a pretty hefty child support hit, but if there is any fucking doubt that they may or may not be your kids even tho you have raised them I would get a dna test before all of this shit goes down. you can still see them as your kids but you wont be financially responsible for them or 1 of them. I know that is a hard pill to try to swallow but something you may want to think about. its a simple q tip swab in the cheek of you and the child then you will get the results whenever. Or if you want to stick it out yall need to get some marriage counseling but another thing that bothers me is TRUST, you haven't fully trusted her or else she would be on your bank accounts etc etc. yall are married living separately. Get some counseling and give the old gipper try lol

Yeah man this has all the signs of disaster written all over it. Even if (unlikely) she didn't cheat she still played you and cheating is just a cunt hair away from that. Bottom line is this 44 don't trust her and I'm a freaking outstanding judge of character and with only your telling me her actions I say peel your heart outta the equation and move on. You're 34 bro, still young and have better things to worry about than what she is, or isn't doing. Real relationships don't require a lot of second guessing.

Yeah bro. Keep us posted. I'm not getting a good vibe on her at all man - don't trust the lies -and even if she wasn't sleeping with him she should have known not to disrespect you by seeing another man - let alone an ex boyfriend. Trust me - this is how things unravel. I saw it happen with two of my friends - wives were doing the same thing. One kept going to clubs (another tell tale sign of a cheating ho) and it turns out she was seeing a band member who was an ex boyfriend. All the while denying anything.

You may wind up giving her another chance but just be very wary bro. The best thing to do would be to hire a PI if you could afford one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regardless of anything she 'says', all the information is there for you to make an educated decision. Ask yourself, truly.

"Would someone who had nothing to hide put themselves in this position?"

"Would someone who had nothing to hide act in this manner?"

"Is this normal expected behaviour from someone with nothing to hide?"

That's why you posted this thread - because you wanted unbiased opinions from those outside of the situation with no vested interest. And as 95% of us have pointed out even just reading that first post - mate, that ain't right. None of it. There's so many red flags being thrown up anyone would think we're at the race track.

These women will lie to the last breathe with things they 'say', even when they are literally caught in the act cock-handed. But it's their actions that tell you the truth.

Do married women go galavanting around with old boyfriends without telling their husbands, and not answer their phones, and then say they've been diddling them just as a 'joke' and confess and then try to take it back?

No.

Married women who go galavanting around with old boyfriends without telling their husbands, who do not answer their phones, and who get diddled and then caught and then try to cover their ass, do that.

The question here is not whether or not she has cheated. The question is whether you deem that acceptable behaviour and are willing to forgive her and give her another chance. Which basically means you're allowing her to walk all over you.

I agree with 44 wholeheartedly on this. I've been there, on both sides. A girl I was once with was on the phone to her BF while I was still inside her.

And another told me EVERYTHING I wanted to hear, right down to all the "But I love you" jargon, but she was clearly already done, and still kept hooking up with another guy(s)? behind my back.

Top Bottom