Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rad 140

Are you saying GW helps burn the fat stored in your body, but SR helps metabolize the fat you eat?
I'm going to purchase the same stack, but if my fat intake is minimal, SR seems to have least benefit for me. Would this stack suffice?

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
I think you are confusing things bro. It has nothing to do with fat intake. GW causes your body to burn it's own fat for fuel, and sr9009 considerably raises your metabolic rate to burn fat at a faster pace than normal.

That stack is great, but it will be far better with SR9009 included

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I think you are confusing things bro. It has nothing to do with fat intake. GW causes your body to burn it's own fat for fuel, and sr9009 considerably raises your metabolic rate to burn fat at a faster pace than normal.

That stack is great, but it will be far better with SR9009 included

Hey Rick.

For the 12 week stack - https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2

This stacks main purpose is to cut fat only, correct? Is this why many cycle it with test to pack on muscle simultaneously? Or is there another recommended stack which targets fat loss and lean muscle building at the same time?

Thanks

Hey Rick.

For the 12 week stack - https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2

This stacks main purpose is to cut fat only, correct? Is this why many cycle it with test to pack on muscle simultaneously? Or is there another recommended stack which targets fat loss and lean muscle building at the same time?

Thanks

brother, are you aware of what the term "recomp or recomposition" actually means??? you selected the recomp stack... 2 of the compounds are fat melters and lean muscle builders while the other two are aimed at size but clean size... a recomposition is adding size, 5-10 lbs., while dropping body fat in the process.. how could you confuse this with a straight cutting stack???? this is the perfect recomp stack... if that's what your after, this is extremely ideal for you

brother, are you aware of what the term "recomp or recomposition" actually means??? you selected the recomp stack... 2 of the compounds are fat melters and lean muscle builders while the other two are aimed at size but clean size... a recomposition is adding size, 5-10 lbs., while dropping body fat in the process.. how could you confuse this with a straight cutting stack???? this is the perfect recomp stack... if that's what your after, this is extremely ideal for you

Yup, was just curious if adding test to the cycle was ideal for optimal results in terms of adding more size, but judging by your response, I think this recomp is more than sufficient. Just pm'd you. Thanks bud!

Hey Rick.

Thanks

This stack is not just for fat burning bro. That's why it is called the ultra recomp stack. It's very well balanced for fat loss, muscle gain, endurance, and strength. You don't need test with it in at all. You'll get awesome gains on it standalone bud

Yup, was just curious if adding test to the cycle was ideal for optimal results in terms of adding more size, but judging by your response, I think this recomp is more than sufficient. Just pm'd you. Thanks bud!

anytime brother, im happy to help... this stack will be more than sufficient for you

If Metabolism is converting food to fuel, and you are saying Metabolic rate is raised with SR, then it does have to do with fat or food intake. If GW causes you to burn fat already in the body, that's Lipolysis. I'm sure most on here already know this and I'm not trying to start a pissing match as a newbie, but I just want to make sure I'm not taking anything redundantly.
After more research, Tbol, N2Slin, and GW looks like a good cutting stack. Is Tbol a good addition to a sarms cutting cycle?

TBOL, S4, MK
or
TBOL, GW, MK, WITH S4 added later in the cycle when I'm leaner?

If Metabolism is converting food to fuel, and you are saying Metabolic rate is raised with SR, then it does have to do with fat or food intake. If GW causes you to burn fat already in the body, that's Lipolysis. I'm sure most on here already know this and I'm not trying to start a pissing match as a newbie, but I just want to make sure I'm not taking anything redundantly.
After more research, Tbol, N2Slin, and GW looks like a good cutting stack. Is Tbol a good addition to a sarms cutting cycle?

TBOL, S4, MK
or
TBOL, GW, MK, WITH S4 added later in the cycle when I'm leaner?

brother n2slin is a joke... save your money please...

you do realize that tbol is more for a recomp right? its not going to drop weight at all... steroids are not used for weight loss and tbol definitely is not dropping weight... its going to add extremely clean size, absolutely, but if your going for a cut and trying to lose weight etc. tbol is definitely not the pick you would make and no steroid should be used for this...

i can design you a nice cycle with or without tbol but i want ot make sure your aware of what to expect...

Absolutely, DG. Steroids are not fat burners. No magic pills. I referred to Tbol because I'm enjoying the size and strength gains I've made in the past few months rebounding from everything I lost the year before. I've been given some quality recommendations here. What is your recommended cycle for fatter guys like me?

Absolutely, DG. Steroids are not fat burners. No magic pills. I referred to Tbol because I'm enjoying the size and strength gains I've made in the past few months rebounding from everything I lost the year before. I've been given some quality recommendations here. What is your recommended cycle for fatter guys like me?

i got you brother... give me your stats age/height/weight/body fat

let me know and i got you covered!

Hey everyone,

Have a few questions about RAD-140 as I just ordered. Looking for some suggestions. I was recommended to take it solo with no PCT, but the more I read, the more I'm seeing the opposite.

1. As a first time cycle in history, is it recommended to take it solo? I see many cycling it with SR-9009
2. What is the recommended dose to start? 3 MG, ramp up to 6 and then 9 after 2 weeks?
3. Should RAD 140 be taken daily or split up every couple days?
4. Is a PCT actually required? If so, what is recommended and at what dosages? Clomid/Nolva?

That's all I can think of right now. If anyone wants to add to it as I prep, would be appreciated.

Thanks!

If you solo rad take 20 - 30mg and def take a pct

40 yrs old. Embarrassingly, I confess to being 6'0, 280, over 25% BF (depending on the BF calculator. 25 is the avg) Ive read you advise others to take S4 later in the cycle until some of the fat is burned off. Is that gospel, personal pref, or my misunderstanding?
2015 was a year of self destruction. Put on 60lbs and 15% BF. Since January I've gotten most of my strength back, muscles have regained some fullness, but I haven't put any effort into cardio or diet. I'm ready to take my life back and not let outside forces determine my level of health and fitness.

40 yrs old. Embarrassingly, I confess to being 6'0, 280, over 25% BF (depending on the BF calculator. 25 is the avg) Ive read you advise others to take S4 later in the cycle until some of the fat is burned off. Is that gospel, personal pref, or my misunderstanding?
2015 was a year of self destruction. Put on 60lbs and 15% BF. Since January I've gotten most of my strength back, muscles have regained some fullness, but I haven't put any effort into cardio or diet. I'm ready to take my life back and not let outside forces determine my level of health and fitness.

i have no clue where your reading that... s4 helps to burn fat, why would you hold it off? the times its recommended towards the end of an anabolic cycle is to completely polish things off, which is not anything you need to be concerned with... you have nothing to polish right now... you just need to drop weight... i have a full layout for you... you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com

here is the layout.. you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

As Dylan said, you want to take S4 the whole cycle bro. That will only enhance your fat loss. Here is a good stack for you. Get it all from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Looks Beastie!
Cant wait to get started. Ill post a before pic and weekly progress pics when I get the gear.
Looking forward to it brother! I'm sure you will enjoy that stack big time, and the awesome results it brings

I just got my lgd and rad140 in friday. Started sunday, monday am workout I was a f'ing beast. Increased all my weights by about 4%. Just now Finally starting to feel not like I kicked my own ass several times. Worked out so hard that at one hour I was finished, I mean done done. Muscles said no more. I usually finish with 8 flights of stairs with 170pds of lead on. Uh uh, not today...

Gonna be alight workout day tomorrow :)

Current stack

GW, Cardarine, Ostarine, MK677, LGD, and Rad 140.

I know Sarms are great for endurance, workout in a bottle, etc, but what do you guys prefer for a PWO fire starter? I used to take Jack3D, C4, speed shot by ABB, etc...but I'm curious what the vets take, especially for an early morning workout? I assume there is no reason to take thermos with all the fat burning capabilities of my stack?

Top Bottom