Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rad 140

I posted a link for you that covers the whole cycle for you in one stack bro. I couldn't have made it any more simple

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Sounds good buddy, let me head over the site and take a look. I'll toss the stuff I ordered, no worries.

I assume this is a 90 day cycle (1-12 weeks). So, a 30ML bottle of lgd-4033 is enough, 3 bottles of S4, etc? Not going to be a cheap cycle :) Do you take it on non workout days as well? Do you have a recommendation on where to pick up the PCTs? (Shipping to Canada). I also couldn't find GW-510516 on the site. When you mentioned GW in the PCT, is that GW-510516? Thanks!

Last edited:
hey bro... you have great weight at 5'11" but your body fat is out of line man... especially at that size... your carrying WAY too much fat.. you need to focus on cutting right now... you can still cut and not sacrifice a ton of muscle... the beauty of sarms is they prevent muscle wastage so this really works in your favor... you need to focus on getting your body fat down though... if anything you need to realize its just flat out unhealthy... i have the perfect layout for you... you can get this entire layout at www.sarmsx.com

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan, so what in particular the difference between SR9009 and GW-510516? From the description to me they almost have the same benefits?

Dylan, so what in particular the difference between SR9009 and GW-510516? From the description to me they almost have the same benefits?

they carry a lot of the same benefits but gw is going to give far more endurance where sr is going to get your metabolism going at a higher rate... its like lgd and mk2866... they are quite similar but carry different attributes and have different specialty strengths...

Sounds good buddy, let me head over the site and take a look. I'll toss the stuff I ordered, no worries.

I assume this is a 90 day cycle (1-12 weeks). So, a 30ML bottle of lgd-4033 is enough, 3 bottles of S4, etc? Not going to be a cheap cycle :) Do you take it on non workout days as well? Do you have a recommendation on where to pick up the PCTs? (Shipping to Canada). I also couldn't find GW-510516 on the site. When you mentioned GW in the PCT, is that GW-510516? Thanks!

Yes, that is a 90 day cycle. How long a bottle lasts depends on the dose you run, but for example GW , S4 and LGD all last a month at recommended dosage, so you need 3 bottles of each. Just click on the link bro. It's the whole stack I laid out

And just as I said about the cycle, I posted a link for you for the pct as well, but here it is again. You get the pct at the same place right here

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

The benefits are very much the same, but they both work by different methods of action. GW forces your body to use its own fat for energy, resulting in fat loss where SR9009 substantially raises your metabolism for fat loss.

The fact that they both work through different methods also help,them work synergistically stacked together very well

The benefits are very much the same, but they both work by different methods of action. GW forces your body to use its own fat for energy, resulting in fat loss where SR9009 substantially raises your metabolism for fat loss.

The fact that they both work through different methods also help,them work synergistically stacked together very well

Does that mean I can add SR9009 to the regular stack I got (for female)? (S4-MK2866-GW501516)?

Does that mean I can add SR9009 to the regular stack I got (for female)? (S4-MK2866-GW501516)?
You absolutely can! If you have some body fat to lose it would be a perfect addition to your stack. I love the Sr I ran it with the same stack you are currently running! It sends your endurance through the roof!!

PHURIOUS PHARMA Rep Use discount code MBZ5 for 5 % savings on your order

You absolutely can! If you have some body fat to lose it would be a perfect addition to your stack. I love the Sr I ran it with the same stack you are currently running! It sends your endurance through the roof!!

PHURIOUS PHARMA Rep Use discount code MBZ5 for 5 % savings on your order

Ahhhh nice! Thx MissBizz [emoji4]

Dosage for female?

I wanna dine w/ Einstein to discuss λ and dark energy

For SR9009 dosage is the same for females as males, just as most other sarms.

30mg per day dosed 6 times per day 2-3 hours apart

Absolutely, and I highly encourage you to do so. They work awesome in a stack together. Honestly the best stack I would recommend would be this

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

Absolutely, and I highly encourage you to do so. They work awesome in a stack together. Honestly the best stack I would recommend would be this

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

noted! thx

Yes, that is a 90 day cycle. How long a bottle lasts depends on the dose you run, but for example GW , S4 and LGD all last a month at recommended dosage, so you need 3 bottles of each. Just click on the link bro. It's the whole stack I laid out

And just as I said about the cycle, I posted a link for you for the pct as well, but here it is again. You get the pct at the same place right here

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Thanks Rick! I looked at your original post and found the links, my bad.

Is this recommendation to cut fat only? If so, do you recommend anything to gain lean muscle mass which can be stacked against it?

Is blood work required before, during and after the cycle? Any other tips or links I can read up on to educate myself to the fullest prior to going on the cycle?

Thanks for the help!

Hey everyone,

Have a few questions about RAD-140 as I just ordered. Looking for some suggestions. I was recommended to take it solo with no PCT, but the more I read, the more I'm seeing the opposite.

1. As a first time cycle in history, is it recommended to take it solo? I see many cycling it with SR-9009
2. What is the recommended dose to start? 3 MG, ramp up to 6 and then 9 after 2 weeks?
3. Should RAD 140 be taken daily or split up every couple days?
4. Is a PCT actually required? If so, what is recommended and at what dosages? Clomid/Nolva?

That's all I can think of right now. If anyone wants to add to it as I prep, would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Just ordered some Rad140 as well - 2nd day. Going low 2.5mg/5/7.5/10 - then cycle back down.

I would be curious how your bloods turn out - I will post the same when I'm done. One thing that concerned me about RAD in reading the animal clinical results in detail - was that it had very substantial HDL (good cholesterol) reduction - something like -47% on 1mg/kg of body weight. That is a huge amount - that would warrant taking cholesterol raising drugs if that's the case. So - I'm curious if you (or any others reading this forum) experienced that.

I just built the bullet on the stack. Hope this goes awesome!

I have a few questions.

1. Do you guys take it sub-lingual or just down it with water?
2. Any specific changes to a good solid healthy diet plan? Anything to avoid, for eg alcohol.
3. Any specific changes with workouts? Increase cardio workouts? Up the amount of workout days from 4-5 to 7 a week?
4. Any recommended supplements to take with the stack?

Thanks!

no sublingual it will burn the shit out of you lol take it straight down the hatch it is suspended in grain alcohol so its a little rough chase it with water or grapefruit juice after the first week you can take it with nothing probably. I personally wouldn't drink alcohol, but that's up to you its empty calories and you will find your cardio will and should increase if fat loss and lean is what your goals are I will let others lay out any other supps to take with it obvi multi vitamin you wont need a preworkout, I have used in like week 7-12 an ECA stack that just catapults the fat loss even more. I workout 6 days a week with atleast 4 days of cardio 45-60 mins

Just ordered some Rad140 as well - 2nd day. Going low 2.5mg/5/7.5/10 - then cycle back down.

I would be curious how your bloods turn out - I will post the same when I'm done. One thing that concerned me about RAD in reading the animal clinical results in detail - was that it had very substantial HDL (good cholesterol) reduction - something like -47% on 1mg/kg of body weight. That is a huge amount - that would warrant taking cholesterol raising drugs if that's the case. So - I'm curious if you (or any others reading this forum) experienced that.

whered you get your rad140 from?

whered you get your rad140 from?

SarmsX.com based on reviews on this and other forums.

By the way - I read the detailed pre-clinical trial footnotes - seemed it suppressed the apes and monkeys total test to the human equivalent of 200-300 even on the lowest dose of .01 mg / kg. That is pretty drastic. Not trying to scare anyone (or myself,) but those stats were surprising given that I thought the stuff was more "mild". I will find the link and post that as well.

Top Bottom