Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pure Essence Triple Stack - Performance review

rockmfhudd said:
Update: Still making progress in the gym and cardio is still phenomenal, will up my S4 dosing to 70 this week, 60 has been good but im sure 70 is even better looking for that sweet spot. Sides are minimum actually hardly present with the vision, there is a yellow tint to some lights if I am driving to the gym early morning, but nothing debilitating. Cant wait to see what is in store. I have lost about a total of 10lbs give or take, pretty sure the scale at the gym is off so ill measure with a weight or something, not real concerned with weight loss as much as inches I have lost and definition and the cardio is crazy, diet is still going great I did have a porterhouse this weekend but I took 2 days to eat the whole thing, I guess that is what I cheated with LOL anyway I will update on how its going on 70 when I hit it around Wednesday.

Everyone needs these SARMs from PE it is totally worth it.

NICE work brother! You have made serious progress in such a short period of time... There is far more to come but you are well on your way! Keep working hard and keep the updates coming!

Week one down on 70mg of S4.
It's that a week into upping each dose the sides hit their peak and then back off. I am having some yellow tint and light sensitivity but not like it was earlier. In another week I'll go up to 80mg.

william32 said:
It's that a week into upping each dose the sides hit their peak and then back off. I am having some yellow tint and light sensitivity but not like it was earlier. In another week I'll go up to 80mg.

Let me know if you have any drastic changes ill be hitting 70 on Wednesday bro

william32 said:

excellent brother! stick with the protocol and keep moving forward!! :D

rockmfhudd said:
Update: Still making progress in the gym and cardio is still phenomenal, will up my S4 dosing to 70 this week, 60 has been good but im sure 70 is even better looking for that sweet spot. Sides are minimum actually hardly present with the vision, there is a yellow tint to some lights if I am driving to the gym early morning, but nothing debilitating. Cant wait to see what is in store. I have lost about a total of 10lbs give or take, pretty sure the scale at the gym is off so ill measure with a weight or something, not real concerned with weight loss as much as inches I have lost and definition and the cardio is crazy, diet is still going great I did have a porterhouse this weekend but I took 2 days to eat the whole thing, I guess that is what I cheated with LOL anyway I will update on how its going on 70 when I hit it around Wednesday.

Everyone needs these SARMs from PE it is totally worth it.

Nice man

It's really strange. Every time I up the S4 the sides increase after about 6 days and then my body adjusts and they disappear.

I am having no more at 70mg than 50mg though.

william32 said:
It's really strange. Every time I up the S4 the sides increase after about 6 days and then my body adjusts and they disappear.

That is a very good thing, and obviously you are following the dosing protocol correctly. When you do that you can make such a drastic reduction in the effect on vision sides, as you are noticing. You give your body time to adapt and make the adjustment

william32 said:

there really is no rhyme or reason for that but consider yourself lucky that you adapt so quickly and are able to tolerate the higher doses... that's a damn good thing!

So the sides have not backed off as much as thought on the 70mg. Mostly night vision issues.

My question is this:
I am supposed to go up to 80mg on Monday. Should I play it safe and stay at 70 mg or go up and feel it out?

It's not horrible now I just would like some others experience of how bad it can get and if it's easy to just back off to 70mg again if it gets too bad.

Re: RE: Pure Essence Triple Stack - Performance review

william32 said:
So the sides have not backed off as much as thought on the 70mg. Mostly night vision issues.

My question is this:
I am supposed to go up to 80mg on Monday. Should I play it safe and stay at 70 mg or go up and feel it out?

It's not horrible now I just would like some others experience of how bad it can get and if it's easy to just back off to 70mg again if it gets too bad.
In my opinion, it sounds like 70mg may be your sweet spot. You are already noticing sides at this dose, so going to 80mg will increase it to at least some degree. It will be up to you, but something to keep in mind. If 70mg is treating you well there's no need to increase. I'm at 75mg right now myself and its working well. I don't be increasing it. I've ran 100mg with S4 from other companies before, but pure essence is a lot more potent and strong. 75mg is about all I can take of it

Thanks brother. That is exactly what I wanted/needed to hear. Advice from experience is super helpful.

I may try 75mg as well.
It seems like a healthy compromise and I can always back off to 70mg again.

Thanks Rick!

First day of ECA and Phen along with week 7 of sarms triple stack. And holy shit. I feel amazing!! The gym was absolutely killer I have definitely hit a sweet spot with the sarms not sure if it is "the" sweet spot but damn, I have been at 70 of s4 for 4 days little to no sides other than vision first thing in the morning upon waking, plan to up to 80 within another week or so but we will see how things go. I cannot thank you guys enough for all the honesty and good solid advice. Everyone needs AR. I love it here. And oh by the way I am down 15 pounds not to mention 4-5 inches in my waist, still have fat to burn but I am positive this eca with phen and triple stack will take care of that soon enough, decreased my 3 mile time by 1.30 minutes in the past 2 weeks. Life is good

william32 said:
Thanks brother. That is exactly what I wanted/needed to hear. Advice from experience is super helpful.

I may try 75mg as well.

Thanks Rick!

No problem at all brother. Anytime!

rockmfhudd said:
First day of ECA and Phen along with week 7 of sarms triple stack. And holy shit. I feel amazing!! The gym was absolutely killer I have definitely hit a sweet spot with the sarms not sure if it is "the" sweet spot but damn, I have been at 70 of s4 for 4 days little to no sides other than vision first thing in the morning upon waking, plan to up to 80 within another week or so but we will see how things go. I cannot thank you guys enough for all the honesty and good solid advice. Everyone needs AR. I love it here. And oh by the way I am down 15 pounds not to mention 4-5 inches in my waist, still have fat to burn but I am positive this eca with phen and triple stack will take care of that soon enough, decreased my 3 mile time by 1.30 minutes in the past 2 weeks. Life is good

Awesome to hear buddy! I'm glad everything is going so well for you!

william32 said:

I may try 75mg as well.

Thanks Rick!

thats the best move right now... its all assessment here on out as to what you can tolerate and it seems like your getting to that point where you should not push it yet.. 75 is a good compromise but i would proceed upward with caution... now is the time to get the most out of it and stick in this range... you don't want to overdo it and have to go to 5 on and 2 off...

rockmfhudd said:

that's some damn strong progress bro.. you have made huge progress in only 7 weeks... im extremely proud of you and what you have accomplished... keep pushing hard and keep your diet consistent... adding these extras will further enhance this and your getting to the time where everything is peaking so watch the gains continue while the fat melts off bro!

FYI I did one day of 75mg and my night vision went crazy. I couldn't see to make it to the bathroom.

I backed off to 70mg and things are gradually getting back to normal.

So 70 it is folks. That's my sweet spot and I love the results so all is good.

william32 said:
FYI I did one day of 75mg and my night vision went crazy. I couldn't see to make it to the bathroom.

Now that is what I call really dialing in your sweet spot bro. Now, I'm sure you realize the importance of following the S4 dosing protocol to a T, and SLOWLY increasing. For you, just 5mg made a hell of a difference! Good job on doing things the right way, and finding your perfect dose

william32 said:

thats a very good sweet spot brother... 70 is an excellent number to be able to stick with... many don't ever get past 50 so your right in the middle range which is excellent! i would just roll with this the rest of the way through bro... it will be natural for you to want to increase after your sides continue to subside but my recommendation is to just stay at 70 and enjoy the ride the rest of the way!

Top Bottom