napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

proviron???

Pro iron is an excellent addition to any cycle. It's non toxic and pretty much non suppressive. It adds nice benefits to hardness and vascularity, while increasing libido and just giving an overal better sense of well being. It also lowers SHBG and makes your cycle better all the way around, so look at it as a cycle enhancer.

As for S4, I suggest you read Dylan's S4 dosing protocol and follow that to keep side effects at bay while finding the right dose for your sweet spot

Just to add to what you said Rick in regards to well being, they actually used to treat depression with it in the 70s and 80s and apparently it has shown efficacy for the treatment of bipolar and unipolar depression. I don't have a lot of experience with steroids and 0 with proviron, but I'm strongly considering it for the muscular and mental benefits. Having a mood disorder myself, it sounds pretty appealing!

Price wise it is hard to beat I'd say so myself I've never used it yet but just from a perspective of price it looks hard to beat I could be wrong

Price wise it is hard to beat I'd say so myself I've never used it yet but just from a perspective of price it looks hard to beat I could be wrong
it just depends on how you dose it... its great at 50 mg per day but if you really want to get the absolute most out of it, run it 100 mg per day but it can get pricey at that dose...

Top Bottom