Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Proviron Questions

drachola

I have had some really good advise on this board about a 12 week test C cycle I am going to run very soon. I have a question about proviron. If I run it @ 25mgs everyday for 12 weeks, will I experience anything at that dose? Should it be 50mgs everyday for 12 weeks? Can I run 50mgs everyday in the last 6 weeks? I was thinking about adding the proviron at the back end so I could tell what it does for me as opposed to the full cycle.

Lot's of questions...I know.

Thank you for your replies.
DDD

Age 52
Weight 202
BF 11-12%
Not my first cycle.

Cycle will be 350mg test c, split Monday-Thursday. I'll also be running arominson throughout, HCG towards the end and Clomid + Nolva for PCT.

Dylan...one more question please. Will taking proviron @ 50mg everday change the way I run arominson EOD?

Shouldn't but for what it's worth, I recently added Proviron back into my Test regimen. But instead of 50mg ED like before, I alternate it with Arimidex EOD and double dose it to make up for the off day.

Eg:

Monday 100mg Proviron.
Tuesday 0.50mg Arimidex.
Wednesday 100mg Proviron.
Thursday 0.50mg Arimidex.

Just anecdotal really, and maybe even placebo, but I feel like this works way better for me than when I was running it 50mg ED. Higher dose less often rather than lower dose more often seems to make it more effective for me.

Shouldn't but for what it's worth, I recently added Proviron back into my Test regimen. But instead of 50mg ED like before, I alternate it with Arimidex EOD and double dose it to make up for the off day.

Eg:

Monday 100mg Proviron.
Tuesday 0.50mg Arimidex.
Wednesday 100mg Proviron.
Thursday 0.50mg Arimidex.

Just anecdotal really, and maybe even placebo, but I feel like this works way better for me than when I was running it 50mg ED. Higher dose less often rather than lower dose more often seems to make it more effective for me.

That's interesting. How much test are you running at the moment? Just curious

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Dylan...one more question please. Will taking proviron @ 50mg everday change the way I run arominson EOD?

Proviron has anti estrogen properties but in no way does it make up for an AI. I would keep the Aromasin dose close to the same if not the same. I wouldn't expect much difference on estrogen from the Proviron

Agree with Rick - while provirion may be a great addition for libido to a stack it should never be used to control estrogen. If you're running high dose of test then always stick with an AI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's interesting. How much test are you running at the moment? Just curious

Well what I thought was a blast (500mg), but is only putting me at my usual TRT levels of (200mg) due to under-dose gear. So TRT essentially.

But I'm a hyper aromatizer, so my E2 is even a little higher range than ideal at that dose (same with EOD Aromasin).

I'm that guy who can do 1mg ED Arim and not crash my E2. Lol.

Well what I thought was a blast (500mg), but is only putting me at my usual TRT levels of (200mg) due to under-dose gear. So TRT essentially.

But I'm a hyper aromatizer, so my E2 is even a little higher range than ideal at that dose (same with EOD Aromasin).

I'm that guy who can do 1mg ED Arim and not crash my E2. Lol.

Ah, ya man that's right, I remember, now your deal with the bloods from the under dosed gear.

I have the opposite problem. My estrogen bottoms out easily with low doses. I can run 700mg of test without an AI and no issues lol

it shouldn't at all... it has ai "properties" but the impact it has should not effect your dosing... of course its possible that it could but highly unlikely... you have to keep an eye on it but chances are slim you would change anything

Top Bottom