Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Problem areas & how to shock the muscle again

Do you fully extend on the negative there is alot of muscle tear that happens with that full stretch

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

We'll burn means they're pumped. So really what you mean is they don't get sore? Then you need to take a break and then hit hard in a few weeks. They're just used to your workouts. Take two weeks off completely from everything and then destroy them. I guarantee you'll get sore.

Two weeks off from everything??I don't think I can do that honestly.

Do you fully extend on the negative there is alot of muscle tear that happens with that full stretch

Yes sir I do.I make sure to flex my triceps at full extension,just so I know the bicep is fully extended.

Yes sir I do
Maybe try switching your arm workout too your refeed day maybe the extra glycogen will help we all function a little different bro takes lots of experimenting too learn your body too a T but once you figure yourself out your unstopable

Try doing one preacher curls sets of 15 reps 6 sets each arm 1 minute rest between sets then go do regular bi workout I had same problem this has been working out

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Two weeks off from everything??I don't think I can do that honestly.

Well at least biceps and back because back day works biceps a lot. Your body can usually take q good two week break. That's about what it needs to shock the muscle and feel sore again for me. But don't say "I don't think I can" because you're just defeating yourself there. And Gymjunkie brought up a good point. I see dudes doing awful bicep exercises all the time. It's insane the % of people I see doing arms all wrong. Do you do a full extensions and full contraction always? So many guys don't want to extend the arm to all the way straight for some unknown reason to me. Make sure you extend all the way straight and contract all the way up. But again soreness isn't always an indicator of growth. However I do feel it's an indicator of being shocked which is always a good thing.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]

Maybe try switching your arm workout too your refeed day maybe the extra glycogen will help we all function a little different bro takes lots of experimenting too learn your body too a T but once you figure yourself out your unstopable

It seems a bit of a waste for such a small muscle group but I see what you're saying.

Try doing one preacher curls sets of 15 reps 6 sets each arm 1 minute rest between sets then go do regular bi workout I had same problem this has been working out

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I usually start out on preachers (wide then close) & finish with concentration curls.

Well at least biceps and back because back day works biceps a lot. Your body can usually take q good two week break. That's about what it needs to shock the muscle and feel sore again for me. But don't say "I don't think I can" because you're just defeating yourself there. And Gymjunkie brought up a good point. I see dudes doing awful bicep exercises all the time. It's insane the % of people I see doing arms all wrong. Do you do a full extensions and full contraction always? So many guys don't want to extend the arm to all the way straight for some unknown reason to me. Make sure you extend all the way straight and contract all the way up. But again soreness isn't always an indicator of growth. However I do feel it's an indicator of being shocked which is always a good thing.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]

Form is everything to me Jack.I've had too many injuries in the past from poor form not to practice it.I'm like a scientist on that shit.lol

I'm going to take a week off of biceps alone.Then try & shock them with heavy weights & low reps with very minimal rest.5-6 sets each exercise.

Small or not if its a problem area for you thats where you want too give your all

I hear ya bro.I just feel this is more of a training thing than a diet thing.
We all have differant ways I love keto for cutting but I personally cant grow like that always flat and depleted . and Ive tried evrything over years bro for my body no carbs equals no new muscle

We all have differant ways I love keto for cutting but I personally cant grow like that always flat and depleted . and Ive tried evrything over years bro for my body no carbs equals no new muscle

I'll stop keto when I get to a 32" waist or 12% BF.Whichever comes first.I'm more concerned with getting leaner than anything else for the moment.I've made very small but LEAN gains doing it.Thanks for your feedback bro.I really appreciate it.

I'll stop keto when I get to a 32" waist or 12% BF.Whichever comes first.I'm more concerned with getting leaner than anything else for the moment.I've made very small but LEAN gains doing it.Thanks for your feedback bro.I really appreciate it.
If your primary goal is fat loss thats an excellent plan but once you get really lean and want too put on some size you might have too switch it up

I was taught to do a compound movement like straight bb curl then a stretch movement like seated db curls, and an isolation movement to finished them off.

Top Bottom