Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Primobolan

Rhynoplanet

THinking about adding some primobolan depot to my trt. What dose do you guys suggest and what kind of results do you see? My doctor prescribed trt dose is Test C 340 mg a week. Yes I know that sounds high but it only puts me in the top third of the normal Test level range in bloodwork. He said some people just require higher doses to bring up their test levels and he has one client that needs 500 mg a week and that is the highest dose he has ever had to prescribe. For a blast I was thinking about doubling my Test C dose and running either some EQ or primobolan.

run the eq. 8 out of 10 times thats what your going to get anyway is eq sold as primo. unless you have a trusted source selling the rimobolan (bayer)

can you stretch it to 16 -18 weeks if so go for it. you look very lean in your pic if thats you. eq should do you well.

can you stretch it to 16 -18 weeks if so go for it. you look very lean in your pic if thats you. eq should do you well.

The thing is I need my levels to drop back down to normal for my trt bloodwork in time so I should keep it at 12 weeks unless he increases the next bloodwork to 6 months then I can run 18 weeks. Yes that is me in my pic, I am 6'2 220lbs somewhere around 10% bf or so. Thanks for the help

found this from pharmacomstore

Pharmacom Labs PHARMA Prim 100 is presented in a 10 milliliter reusable injectable vial. Each milliliter reportedly contains 100 milligrams of methenolone enanthate according to the label and packaging. Samples of this product were purchased from a North American-based authorized distributor between the dates of June 1, 2015 and June 30, 2015. The samples were forwarded and received by the analytical laboratory SIMEC AG for HPLC-UV testing on July 20, 2015. The quantitative dosage testing report was completed on August 10, 2015. The product was identified with a batch number of 604331 and an expiration date of June 2017. The “quality code” listed on the product was “2v8friq4cx”. The quality code was successfully used to authenticate/verify the product on pharmacomlabs.com/code.
Label claim: Pharmacom Labs PHARMA Prim 100 has a label claim of 100 mg/mL of methenolone enanthate.

Actual content: Pharmacom Labs PHARMA Prim 100 was determined to have actual content of 95.0 mg/mL of methenolone enanthate.

Theres some extremely high quality and definitely 100% real primo here... I have used proform, phurious and robo and all three are top of the line...

THinking about adding some primobolan depot to my trt. What dose do you guys suggest and what kind of results do you see? My doctor prescribed trt dose is Test C 340 mg a week. Yes I know that sounds high but it only puts me in the top third of the normal Test level range in bloodwork. He said some people just require higher doses to bring up their test levels and he has one client that needs 500 mg a week and that is the highest dose he has ever had to prescribe. For a blast I was thinking about doubling my Test C dose and running either some EQ or primobolan.

Well we went into a tangent and about real primo. To answer your question ,just go up about 50-100mgs on your test and do the eq. I think you will like that combo.You will feel more strength on the eq. It gives not only strength but vascularity, and great grip strength. I love primo, but I tend to use it as a polisher.

Been using the Rimobolan from iwgf it's the real stuff not cheap but you get what you pay for..

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Theres some extremely high quality and definitely 100% real primo here... I have used proform, phurious and robo and all three are top of the line...

Dylan, quick question... Not trying to High Jack his thread.. Is Balkan Pharmacies good on there Primo?

I have heard real good reviews on Pharma Com... That there Primo is really good!!

And as always thanks for your awesome videos!!

Well we went into a tangent and about real primo. To answer your question ,just go up about 50-100mgs on your test and do the eq. I think you will like that combo.You will feel more strength on the eq. It gives not only strength but vascularity, and great grip strength. I love primo, but I tend to use it as a polisher.

So you would use the primo and EQ on top of my test?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need to find a doctor like him

Top Bottom