Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Primo

I have heard that primo is quite painful to inject is this true? If so when will you start to notice it?

It is not painfull.It is an enanthate.Well I hope it is not painfull because right now I inject 500mgs on sunday and 400mgs on thursday.

it used to be quite painful because too many were trying to make far too high of concentration levels... if you have quality its not painful at all... our sources have excellent primo... ones i have used...

iwannagofaster new brand, robolics, phurious, bio tech

these are all very strong quality... you can pm iwannagofaster is what i was saying on his... im currently using his but have used all of the above with great success with all...

With the high quality primo we have from the sources here, PIP shouldn't be an issue at all. Can't go wrong with any of those Dylan mentioned

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

With the high quality primo we have from the sources here, PIP shouldn't be an issue at all. Can't go wrong with any of those Dylan mentioned

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

exactly... i have not had one issue with pip from any of the sources i listed...

I just ran 32 of the bayer primo amps with no pip, just started on the new stuff IWGF has which was smooth as silk , excited to see how the next 16 weeks ends. I ran 40 cc of phurious primo too which had no pip either

I just ran 32 of the bayer primo amps with no pip, just started on the new stuff IWGF has which was smooth as silk , excited to see how the next 16 weeks ends. I ran 40 cc of phurious primo too which had no pip either

My mouth is watering to jump on primo. Coming real soon too

Top Bottom