Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Post Cycle Therapy

Trap

I have done several cycles over the last couple years but know very little about PCT. Can I get some opinions on what I should use for PCT? All I have seen or read about is Clomid and Nolvadex. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

I have done several cycles over the last couple years but know very little about PCT. Can I get some opinions on what I should use for PCT? All I have seen or read about is Clomid and Nolvadex. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

bro, how on earth have you ran several cycles and not know about pct? brother, for fucks sake, this is NOT going to go over well when everyone sees this... im going to obviously help you but you are going to have to deal with tough love on this... PCT is literally the most important part of your cycle... have you ever had blood work done? what did you just run for your cycle? what your doing is so reckless and its highly likely you have done some severe damage to yourself... i want you to understand that...

here is a link to the pct protocol you generally need after a cycle, unless its an extended cycle, where you need to run a pct longer than 4 weeks... here is the link and the layout... https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack?sort=p.price&order=DESC

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan already laid out our best PCT we know of to date with very high quality from sarmsx.com, but let me also ask you do you know what an AI is and if so what is your choice of compound ?

What have you done for out in the past, or have you done pct at all? The complete pct you should run, as Dylan stated is this

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

I failed to mention that I use HCG prescribed by my T Doctor. I started going to A testosterone clinic couple years ago and they have me in a home HCG. Hopefully this is considered as a PCT from what I have heard and read HCG can be used as a Post therapy also. Is this true? The main products I see when I look up PCT is Clomid and Nolvadex. Am I supposed to be taking all of those? I have had blood work done 2 times since October. I'm due to visit the clinic so I can refill my HCG. I didn't know post was the most important process of a cycle.

Angelo I will have to do some digging and see what I was taking. I was taking an estrogen blocker to lower my estrogen after my last lab. It was not real high at the time. Is the estrogen blocker considered Aromatase Inhibitor?

Angelo I will have to do some digging and see what I was taking. I was taking an estrogen blocker to lower my estrogen after my last lab. It was not real high at the time. Is the estrogen blocker considered Aromatase Inhibitor?

Yes sir it is, you want to make sure you have some always on hand anytime your run any cycles. And if its Aromasin it can also be incorporated into your PCT regimen

I failed to mention that I use HCG prescribed by my T Doctor. I started going to A testosterone clinic couple years ago and they have me in a home HCG. Hopefully this is considered as a PCT from what I have heard and read HCG can be used as a Post therapy also. Is this true? The main products I see when I look up PCT is Clomid and Nolvadex. Am I supposed to be taking all of those? I have had blood work done 2 times since October. I'm due to visit the clinic so I can refill my HCG. I didn't know post was the most important process of a cycle.

Dude, HCG is in no way, shape, or form a PCT. that couldn't be farther from the truth. It suppresses and mimics your LH, so you can't actually recover while on it. You should only be taking it BEFORE coming off. It's pointless to take and will rick you up if you take while off testoststerone in your system. It's pretty much to prepare your testes for coming off so they can make test again.

Are you on TRT? Do you have a script for testosterone? If so, this changes everything

Dude, HCG is in no way, shape, or form a PCT. that couldn't be farther from the truth. It suppresses and mimics your LH, so you can't actually recover while on it. You should only be taking it BEFORE coming off. It's pointless to take and will rick you up if you take while off testoststerone in your system. It's pretty much to prepare your testes for coming off so they can make test again.

Are you on TRT? Do you have a script for testosterone? If so, this changes everything

No I don't have a script. They wanted to charge too much so I got it elsewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, script or not are you on testosterone continuous without coming off?

Pretty much have been continually taking it for 2 years injustice increased my dose when I purchased my own.

Pretty much have been continually taking it for 2 years injustice increased my dose when I purchased my own.

Well, if you stay on test there is no need for pct bro. Pct is only for when you come off and try to recover.

How much test are you running when not on a cycle?

basically the absolute WORST thing you could EVER depend on for pct... YOU NEVER and i mean NEVER use HCG in pct... clearly you are not understanding just how counterproductive it is to your recovery but its bad, very bad... hcg mimics lh and fsh... by doing so, your body forgets how to produce naturally... so this entire time, by doing so, your completely tanking your lh and fsh... you are suppressing yourself more and more each day, your increasing estrogen, your desensitizing yourself to hcg in general and the list goes on... you are RUINING your life with what your doing... your going to learn a severely hard lesson here.. you have pretty much made nothing but mistakes, drug it on for far too long and are only making it worse the more you go forward... its way past concerning...

Well, if you stay on test there is no need for pct bro. Pct is only for when you come off and try to recover.

How much test are you running when not on a cycle?

Gotcha! When not on cycle I go to clinic for lab work and I usually get 150-200 weekly depending on my results from lab work.

Top Bottom