Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Please Help

ya it depends on how small they are tho lol I have shot some across the room with a knife tried biting them in half its just much easier to contain in a cutter lmao

I use a pill splitter, was like $3-4 bucks that has these rubber stoppers that hold the pill in place. Its lasted me some years now and splits smaller pills like pfizer masin with ease.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
5% Discount Code: MP5

300-350 is plenty bro... you have to keep it in line man or you will never last... your going to have to use a pill cutter... in the future, get the liquid aromasin at sarmsx and you will not have this issue... you can dose it however you want easily... here is the link https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

hey dylan i followed wht u told me i put my dose down to 300mg n aromasin to 12.5 but im still lossing hair is there any way to stop or reverse this plz help man
im in two weeks of test.. ene... oh my god im pump all day it feels good seen my beins but the only side effects that i see so far is the hair
do u think i can add some propecia to my cycle?
plz man help me out n again thanks for takin care of us new to this love u man ur the best

I still think we're all confused on his test dose, is he doing 500mg or 1000mg??? English probably isn't his first language which is fine but we all gotta know as the problems could be from test and dex or just dex.

i wass doing 500mg per week man n yes english is not my main language but i try
i stop using adex im usin aromasin now 12.5 n test 300mg per week but my hair is still falling off bro... help plz im a beautiful hair :-(

He said 500mg twice per week, so that's a gram.

WAY too much

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

yes bro...so i listen to dylan only 300mg per week but for some reason my hair is still falling off plz help
do u know why is this?

your welcome bro... now, please listen to me on this... your test dose is out of line... this is attributing to your problems and your making it worse by continuing the way in which you are... its a reckless dose... you need to get it down bro... your not doing things right and your going to hurt yourself... your going to learn a hard lesson... don't be one of those guys bro...

is this normal to losing hair in the first cycle, in just two weeks in the cycle

Ya first of all test e need to be injected every 4 days. So i hope you were doing 250&250. Also adex is shit. Probly why u feel like shit

You should be on aromasin 12.5 mg e3d

PHURIOUS

is this normal to losing hair in the first cycle, in just two weeks in the cycle

adex makes me feel like shit bro..
thinning hair;dry mouth,tiredness/weakness,
i just want to reverse this side effects plz help

Arimadex can crash your estrogen much quicker than aromasin. At 1mg ed you are taking 4x the dose most who know anything about it would recommend. You take 0.5mg every other day. I urge you not to just stop taking the arimadex though. If youre switching to aromasin, take the arimadex at 0.5 eod until you get tge aromasin. Otherwise you will most likely experience a pretty heavy rebound and ultimately end up with even more problems.

Arimadex can crash your estrogen much quicker than aromasin. At 1mg ed you are taking 4x the dose most who know anything about it would recommend. You take 0.5mg every other day. I urge you not to just stop taking the arimadex though. If youre switching to aromasin, take the arimadex at 0.5 eod until you get tge aromasin. Otherwise you will most likely experience a pretty heavy rebound and ultimately end up with even more problems.

im using aromasin bro....12.5 no mored dry mouth no tiredness only the hair loss
do u think i can add some propecia to my cycle?

yea i got it bro...but for some reason my hair is still falling, any advise how can i stop this
i want to add propecia to my cycle is this good?

any steroid can cause hair loss... obviously dht steroids far more so than others but its a possibility with any of them... thats part of what your risking with them... do you know what to do for pct bro?? what are you planning and do you have it on hand??

any steroid can cause hair loss... obviously dht steroids far more so than others but its a possibility with any of them... thats part of what your risking with them... do you know what to do for pct bro?? what are you planning and do you have it on hand??

yes dyland i have nolvadex, clomid, hcg, aromasin,(GW-501516) MK-2866)

Top Bottom