napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Please Help

no hcg?
i know that i start hcg at the last injection of my cycle, 1000ius per week for 4 weeks than i start my pct
it this right?
Bro run what Rick is talking about for a pct. It's the most recommended pct on the forum for a reason. He didn't mention hcg in the pct, and from everything I've read, hcg is something you run on cycle not during the pct. I would stick with what's being recommended by Rick.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

when you are running your cycle, hcg will be used the last four weeks leading up to pct... you stop hcg use right when pct begins... keep it at 1000 ius per week... then you begin pct... here is the link and the layout for the entire stack... https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

sorry dylan just to make sure so the hcg,ill do it for 4 weeks while I am still in the cycle at the last 4 weeks of my cycle
my last for weeks of my cycle thats where i add hcg to my cycle? than stop 2 weeks n start pct
is this right?

sorry dylan just to make sure so the hcg,ill do it for 4 weeks while I am still in the cycle at the last 4 weeks of my cycle
my last for weeks of my cycle thats where i add hcg to my cycle? than stop 2 weeks n start pct
is this right?

NO... you run it the LAST FOUR WEEKS RIGHT UP UNTIL YOU START PCT.. you run it during the time your esters are clearing... if your running a 12 week cycle, you wait weeks 13 and 14 while your esters clear and then pct would start week 15... so you run hcg weeks 11, 12, 13,14... I CANNOT make it any easier than that for you...

Top Bottom