Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Please clear the air gentlemen, people really want to understand:

Angel said:
Wow what the heck happened here, com on guys we all are humans and we all make mistakes he who says he don't have sins let him throw the first stone, this is a tight group, let's keep it that way, let the jealous jerks drown in there envy and move on!!!!!!

Changing my life around one day at a time!

He wasn't jealous he just had some questions that needed to be addressed which is absolutely no problem, everyone needs to know the truth and we have nothing to hide here at -AR- we are real and professional, this is what we do

Nothing wrong with asking questions. I could smell a little abrasiveness to the posts tho. :roll:

Re: RE: Re: Please clear the air gentlemen, people really want to understand:

KingWizard said:
Angel said:
Wow what the heck happened here, com on guys we all are humans and we all make mistakes he who says he don't have sins let him throw the first stone, this is a tight group, let's keep it that way, let the jealous jerks drown in there envy and move on!!!!!!

He wasn't jealous he just had some questions that needed to be addressed which is absolutely no problem, everyone needs to know the truth and we have nothing to hide here at -AR- we are real and professional, this is what we do
Sounds good to me..

I'll be honest and say that I had some of the same questions. I just figured the dust would settle soon enough or the story would be told. The fact is, I have made more mistakes in my life than I can count and I have been forgiven just the same. People are fallible - end of story. I am choosing to believe this forum is going to be different from what I am used to and this is something that I am already seeing. Until I have reason to believe otherwise, I will continue to believe the leaders here mean well and want to move forward.

jdcain19 said:
I'll be honest and say that I had some of the same questions. I just figured the dust would settle soon enough or the story would be told. The fact is, I have made more mistakes in my life than I can count and I have been forgiven just the same. People are fallible - end of story. I am choosing to believe this forum is going to be different from what I am used to and this is something that I am already seeing. Until I have reason to believe otherwise, I will continue to believe the leaders here mean well and want to move forward.

I appreciate your confidence and loyalty man... I PROMISE you that you will not be let down whatsoever!

JM750 said:
Nothing wrong with asking questions. I could smell a little abrasiveness to the posts tho. :roll:

JM your a damn good man and friend... noone would ever fault you for your loyalty whatsoever... your top notch in my book and im sure many others...

jdcain19 said:
I am choosing to believe this forum is going to be different from what I am used to and this is something that I am already seeing. Until I have reason to believe otherwise, I will continue to believe the leaders here mean well and want to move forward.

This is exactly how I feel. It's kind of like going to church. If you don't believe in your pastor or priest, then what the hell do you have? :roll:

I think this is a really great way to start a forum and its always the great members with positive attitudes that steer the ship. The leaders here handled themselves remarkably well due to the nature of my questions.

I think what went down was pretty fucked up, but mark my words, it will happen again and again in this industry. Money, Power Greed... they all bring out the worst in people. Although some of you got a raw deal, all of this will pass and your community will grow stronger and stronger. My vision for our industry is to keep each other safe and healthy. For those reasons, I wanted to dig deeper and see what was going on.

Thanks G for giving me some time. And, to the rest of you, thanks for being mature with my questioning. Im impressed.

Bc

Bcsteroid said:
I think this is a really great way to start a forum and its always the great members with positive attitudes that steer the ship. The leaders here handled themselves remarkably well due to the nature of my questions.

I think what went down was pretty fucked up, but mark my words, it will happen again and again in this industry. Money, Power Greed... they all bring out the worst in people. Although some of you got a raw deal, all of this will pass and your community will grow stronger and stronger. My vision for our industry is to keep each other safe and healthy. For those reasons, I wanted to dig deeper and see what was going on.

Thanks G for giving me some time. And, to the rest of you, thanks for being mature with my questioning. Im impressed.

Bc

Does this mean you are leaving us? :(

Bcsteroid said:

Bc

I appreciate that man, really i do... I hope you stick around and be a part of things so you can see what a community and family is supposed to be like... I would love for you to stay if you like... of course, thats up to you but you are always welcome here

I don't often spend a lot of time on the forums unless something sketchy is going on and I want to get to the bottom of it, but I will definitely be around and checking out the growth of this place! KEEP the positive attitude you have, even when you disagree. The forums are dying (in general) because people got really fed up with bullshit and bickering. People these days would rather research than interact with a new group of people who often times make it very hard to fit in.

If you interact in a mature manor and keep the health and safety of your members at heart, this will be a great place to learn and hang out. Its rare to have that so there is no better way to obtain it than having a fresh start.... and that you have! :)

DylanGemelli said:
Bcsteroid said:

Bc

I appreciate that man, really i do... I hope you stick around and be a part of things so you can see what a community and family is supposed to be like... I would love for you to stay if you like... of course, thats up to you but you are always welcome here

I will participate no doubt and I appreciate the invite G!

Bcsteroid said:
I don't often spend a lot of time on the forums unless something sketchy is going on and I want to get to the bottom of it, but I will definitely be around and checking out the growth of this place! KEEP the positive attitude you have, even when you disagree. The forums are dying (in general) because people got really fed up with bullshit and bickering. People these days would rather research than interact with a new group of people who often times make it very hard to fit in.

If you interact in a mature manor and keep the health and safety of your members at heart, this will be a great place to learn and hang out. Its rare to have that so there is no better way to obtain it than having a fresh start.... and that you have! :)

Thank you man, truly... I am really glad things were cleared up and handled the way they were... It would be great to have you to participate and help with the growth here... Truly appreciate the chance and the understanding man! You are always welcome here!

Bcsteroid said:

Truly appreciate it brother, and I'm glad this all came out good in the end, and that we got a lot of things answered here today. That's what this place is all about. I can assure you to the fullest extent that we do keep the best interests of the members at heart here. I know there will be bumps in the road as there is with anything, but we have a great staff and a great community that will keep the integrity of this place together for the better good.

Thank you for listening and understanding to what was said. I have a lot of respect for that, and that goes a long way with me

RickRock said:
Truly appreciate it brother, and I'm glad this all came out good in the end, and that we got a lot of things answered here today. That's what this place is all about. I can assure you to the fullest extent that we do keep the best interests of the members at heart here. I know there will be bumps in the road as there is with anything, but we have a great staff and a great community that will keep the integrity of this place together for the better good.

Thank you for listening and understanding to what was said. I have a lot of respect for that, and that goes a long way with me

:D :D :D

Keep this post up for a while so that you dont have to answer the same things over and over lol

Bc

Bcsteroid said:
RickRock said:

:D :D :D

Keep this post up for a while so that you dont have to answer the same things over and over lol

Bc

No worries on that bro... unlike the cowards at most places, we dont delete here... :D

DylanGemelli said:
No worries on that bro... unlike the cowards at most places, we dont delete here... :D

So then where did my post go that i put up looking for some hot tranny action go? :D

JM750 said:
DylanGemelli said:

So then where did my post go that i put up looking for some hot tranny action go? :D

HA HA!!! You like trannies! And I thought you were just an everyday leg humper.

JM750 said:
DylanGemelli said:

Check your PMs. I got you the hookup brotha

Top Bottom