roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

PHURIOUSLY HOT JUNE SALE!

sweetnspicy

Phurious%20June%20Sale_zpsbzjaoyvb.jpg

JUNE SALE!!

BUY 3 OILS & GET 1 FREE, PLUS 1 FREE VIAL OF TEST - YOUR CHOICE

CONTACT SWEETNSPICY OR PHURIOUS FOR PRICES & ORDERING DETAILS.

I'm watching the mailbox every day for my phurious pack. Can't wait, it's suff I really need . And I know it's good!!!!

Things are really moving!! Keep the word of mouth flowing!!

Thanks for the feedback too! It's always appreciated. I love you guys!

Blackhat said:
I'm watching the mailbox every day for my phurious pack. Can't wait, it's suff I really need . And I know it's good!!!!

Its on its way hang jn there.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Blackhat said:

Get ready for a ride on the Phurious train bro... you are going to be very pleased...

One of the many reasons I love working with Phurious!

Always looking for new affordable ways to help the customer reach their fitness goals!

Wetworks said:
One of the many reasons I love working with Phurious!

Always looking for new affordable ways to help the customer reach their fitness goals!

Also one of the many reasons we are proud to have you both here brother!

Everyone is keeping us busy with this sale and I wanted to say thank you!

It's off to a great start, but we're not done so take advantage of this killer deal.

Now would be a great time to try the Tren Storm!!!
It's the perfect blend for Tren. ;)

JUNE SALE!!

sweetnspicy said:
Everyone is keeping us busy with this sale and I wanted to say thank you!

It's off to a great start, but we're not done so take advantage of this killer deal.

Now would be a great time to try the Tren Storm!!!
It's the perfect blend for Tren. ;)

JUNE SALE!!

Hi, I've been trying to pm you about the price list.

Im looking to put together a cutting stack for my next run. What would be your suggestion to stack with tren storm...should i roll with EQ, Mast...open to all suggestions. By the way this is the best sale i have ever seen!!!! You guys kick ass. Cant wait to get Phurious!!

BigBusiness said:
Im looking to put together a cutting stack for my next run. What would be your suggestion to stack with tren storm...should i roll with EQ, Mast...open to all suggestions. By the way this is the best sale i have ever seen!!!! You guys kick ass. Cant wait to get Phurious!!

I would run mast with it, that's just my personal preference. I will be running a test, tren, mast and tbol cycle soon and can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like a pretty good stack. I like winstrol and have ran it a few times but I've only ran tbol in one cycle and i loved what I got from it so I'm going to try it again and get some more experience with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigBusiness said:

1-16 eq 800mg week
1-16 test cyp 200 mg week
1-16 tren storm 500mg week
10-16 winny 50mg a day. 25 am 25 pm

PHURIOUS PHARMA

You could throw in mast but unless u r 10% or under no point really

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Top Bottom